Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cubone posted:

ghostface: do you like scary movies?
drew barrymore:
ghostface: first of all do you know what a scary movie is? alright. so basically, you know what a movie movie is right? so here's what's going on. these movies can do different things, they can be made to, fulfill different purposes. alright? so they can be a comedy type, they can be in an action, indian style, mexican movies. I'm like, I'm getting, among other things, scary movies. like no lie, I'm constantly, I'm literally, the actual entertainment I'm getting out of them, as scary movies, is insane. so what I'm asking is what's your favorite movie. see? or what's your scary movie. favorite scary movie. *snort* or no, I'm asking if you like scary movies, first of all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cubone posted:

drew barrymore:
ghostface: first of all do you know what a scary movie is? alright. so basically, you know what a movie movie is right? so here's what's going on. these movies can do different things, they can be made to, fulfill different purposes. alright? so they can be a comedy type, they can be in an action, indian style, mexican movies. I'm like, I'm getting, among other things, scary movies. like no lie, I'm constantly, I'm literally, the actual entertainment I'm getting out of them, as scary movies, is insane. so what I'm asking is what's your favorite movie. see? or what's your scary movie. favorite scary movie. *snort* or no, I'm asking if you like scary movies, first of all.

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
phil stopping in the middle of a murder spree to ask chat where the final girl is hiding

----------------

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Cubone posted:

drew barrymore:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Cubone posted:

drew barrymore:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cubone posted:

drew barrymore:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Cubone posted:

drew barrymore:

lmfao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Cubone posted:

drew barrymore:

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Cubone posted:

drew barrymore:

lmao

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Cubone posted:

drew barrymore:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Cubone posted:

drew barrymore:

thank you

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Every Metroid Prime Remastered scan message, read aloud, per YOUR request.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Cubone posted:

drew barrymore:

lmao

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Phil got stuck on the first part of RE4 for an hour today *takes a knee*

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Michael Transactions posted:

Phil got stuck on the first part of RE4 for an hour today *takes a knee*

lol thinking about when he played re2 on hardcore and got stuck on the very first zombie and called it a puzzle

----------------

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol thinking about when he played re2 on hardcore and got stuck on the very first zombie and called it a puzzle

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

hes a national treasure

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

mysterious loyall X posted:

dsp looks like radovan krazadic taking a sip of water at the hague

lmao again

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

the beavis and butt-head theme song playing as LTG and DSP stare at each other and yell about lag and dropped inputs

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Emotional segment on yesterday’s stream where Phil muses for several minutes about how much he relates to the line “I thought that you’d be happy I made it” from 50 Cent’s “In Da Club.”

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Emotional segment on yesterday’s stream where Phil muses for several minutes about how much he relates to the line “I thought that you’d be happy I made it” from 50 Cent’s “In Da Club.”

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011