Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

I'm still confused it was specifically for that sequel, but I also never played or saw anything about any of those games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Yea I don't know anything about the games either. I saw the movie when it came out, I remember it was crazy good cgi for the time.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Goons Are Gifts

There's a movie?? Woah

B33rChiller

I remember when I was around 7 or 8, some friends of my parents, who had kids my age, were partners in an independent video store. We used to go over to their place after church on Sundays, and the kids would head to the basement to play whatever the latest nintendo game they got in for the store. I vividly remember the impressive manual and fold out map that came with the original Final Fantasy. There was a big listing of all the enemies in the game, and their stats, weaknesses, etc.
Didn't mind not having a turn. I was more than entertained by the manual.

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Charles Bukowski

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

I would get a new game once a year when we'd go to the big city. Reading the manual/booklets that came with the game was my entertainment on the few hours drive home though the mountain passes. Often it was dark, but sometimes I could keep reading by passing snow shed and tunnel lights.

Thank you Saoshyant for the lovely signature.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Hello byob.

Sadly my computer decided to gasp it's last breath last night. This will be pretty crushing in the immediate future. :smithcloud:

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
In other news, please accept one art, from Kacie and I.

Viginti Septem fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Mar 24, 2023

Stoner Sloth

Viginti Septem posted:

In other news, please accept one art, from Kacie and I.

beautiful, thank you friend!

hope the computer woes aren't too much of a setback and you can sort something out as we need your posts!

Goons Are Gifts

Every loss of posts is devastating, we need protect the art of posting at all costs, let's fix this computer, byob

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Goatse and Gallant posted:

the art of posting

My new book comes out this spring! (Don't worry it's heavily ghostwritten.)

Stoner Sloth

Bright Bart posted:

My new book comes out this spring! (Don't worry it's heavily ghostwritten ghostposted.)

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Bright Bart posted:

My new book comes out this spring! (Don't worry it's heavily ghostwritten.)

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

Wow, I could be hired to write someone else's posts?? Where do I sign up?

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Manifisto

Viginti Septem posted:

Hello byob.

Sadly my computer decided to gasp it's last breath last night. This will be pretty crushing in the immediate future. :smithcloud:

very sorry to hear this. what happened?

ty nesamdoom!

Ass-penny

y'all should pay me not to make my awful posts

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

seriously I will need the money when I quit this stupid job

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Manifisto posted:

very sorry to hear this. what happened?

I don't know, hope it's just a psu. But it wasn't on a surge protector so might be mobo or more.

Manifisto

Viginti Septem posted:

I don't know, hope it's just a psu. But it wasn't on a surge protector so might be mobo or more.

if you are into testing things, you could unplug the psu from everything except a case fan or something relatively expendable like that, and see if you get juice to the fan

ty nesamdoom!

SIDS Vicious

I got my first major commission as an artist and I just finished it today and I am so excited to send it

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

kuskus

Great job, Sid!

What are everyone’s weekend plans?

Ass-penny

hell yeah, get those commissions sid!

B33rChiller

Y'all see this?

American McGay posted:

If you empty quote this post you have to remove the timg tags and restore them to img tags. That's an order.

NOW LET'S GET loving HYPE!!!!!!!

Dr. Honked posted:

Ass-penny

kuskus posted:

Great job, Sid!

I said I was going to a surprise party for one of my renaissance festival family tomorrow but it is like 45 minutes outside of town and work was rough this week. thinking about skipping out on that. I'm also playing the next session of my Spire game which I am very excited about, because it should be the culmination of all of the previous sessions, I think 3-4 sessions.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Sid Vicious posted:

I got my first major commission as an artist and I just finished it today and I am so excited to send it

I'm really happy you're doing well sid. Kacie and I send our best.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

mr. pickwick says 'hi would you like some flowers?!?!'

'hmm actually this look good maybe i don't want to share'

I NEED TO EAT THESE ACTUALLY SORRY YOU CANT HAVE ANY'

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

kuskus

rear end-penny posted:

45 minutes outside of town and work was rough this week. thinking about skipping out on that.
two hours of driving after work is a lot to ask on a Friday night. I’m sure it’s too late to suggest Saturday?? in any case that’s the right move. Rest up to have an even better Saturday.

B33rChiller

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

mr. pickwick says 'hi would you like some flowers?!?!'

'hmm actually this look good maybe i don't want to share'

I NEED TO EAT THESE ACTUALLY SORRY YOU CANT HAVE ANY'

LilacS!? in March!? what kind of semi-tropical, deliciously crawfish filled paradise do you live in ?! There was a layer of ice on my patio tub just 2 mornings ago~!

Dr. Honked posted:

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
behold! some tiny flowers as well!

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

B33rChiller

forget me nots?

Dr. Honked posted:

Ass-penny

kuskus posted:

two hours of driving after work is a lot to ask on a Friday night. I’m sure it’s too late to suggest Saturday?? in any case that’s the right move. Rest up to have an even better Saturday.

sorry if it wasn't clear; that party is on Saturday evening. be there by 17:30 to surprise the guest of honor or after 18:30 to join up and give the surprise plan wiggle room. it's a 50th bday so I like that it seems like a milestone but yeah it's a 3+hour commitment and I don't know if I will feel outgoing enough. I was already an introvert who went to a lot of shows, and the pandemic really took that wind out of my sails.

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
Go and if it sucks you can leave! going is half the battle

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

B33rChiller posted:

LilacS!? in March!? what kind of semi-tropical, deliciously crawfish filled paradise do you live in ?! There was a layer of ice on my patio tub just 2 mornings ago~!

thats Spirea/Bridal wreath not lilacs. lilacs dont grow here it doesnt get cold enough or gets too hot, idk which

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i do like my subtropical home but all the gardening books are written for more temperate climes and i wish i could grow apples and have tulips instead of lemons and gingers and oranges

B33rChiller

well, depending on your feelings towards moss, mildew, and algae, maybe we do an exchange? Hot&Wet Vs Cold&Damp

Dr. Honked posted:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i have plenty of moss, mildew, and algae THANK YOU NO THANKS

B33rChiller

But what if you could have frost on it? Hmmmm?

Dr. Honked posted:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

we get frost a few times usually and it booglifies all my herbaceous tropicals like my elephant ears and they all just turn into mush and its gross :/

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

kuskus posted:

Great job, Sid!

I think we're going to go to some festival for when they tap maple trees for sugar, although my jaw has been really hurting from when I got bopped in it a few years ago so I might stay home and grade if it gets worse. This was the first kind of nice weather week this year so we also have our grill all cleaned and ready to go.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Escape From Noise

I have pink eye and my mom said it was because I'm clearly not responsible enough for contacts because I get it "all the time".

The last time I got pink eye was 3 or 4 years ago.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Sid Vicious posted:

that;s gonna appreciate quickly in value. I envy the new owner :worship:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot