Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i haven;t done a single bit of work all day

same except for the previous three days. I'm in the zone today however

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i haven;t done a single bit of work all day

and it's fiscal year end, but I'm all outta fucks to give

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

thinkin to friday

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

got covid on tuesday so while not working is good, caring after an infant with covid is not good.

im pretty much all better now, and the baby had a minor fever but now it seems to have passed

gonna order some pizza or chow main tonight though and drink a bunch of fake beers

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Jesus gently caress it’s Friday already? I need a new job bad. Can anyone hook me up with a reference for the dick sucking factory? I’ve heard good things.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

got covid on tuesday so while not working is good, caring after an infant with covid is not good.

im pretty much all better now, and the baby had a minor fever but now it seems to have passed

gonna order some pizza or chow main tonight though and drink a bunch of fake beers

glad you and your baby are doing better friend. hope you guys make it out alright.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Booked the day off for a bachelor party. We rented a beach house on lake Erie. Gonna get loving reked

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation
Wife and I are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary by not doin poo poo today. Groceries delivered, playing video games and reading books, watchin some tv, walkin the dogs. This Friday is lookin pretty good.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

El Jebus posted:

Wife and I are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary by not doin poo poo today. Groceries delivered, playing video games and reading books, watchin some tv, walkin the dogs. This Friday is lookin pretty good.

Congrats! Another wholesome Friday success story.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

Glad ur feeling better. Will tip back a couple Stella liberté tonight to your health :cheers:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

kalel posted:

glad you and your baby are doing better friend. hope you guys make it out alright.
thanks we are all bÖÖsted and it seems to have worked? tuesday eve and wednesday were kinda lovely though. had a headache, craved sugar, body aches, mind fog. felt like a hangover from hell lol.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

numberoneposter posted:

thanks we are all bÖÖsted and it seems to have worked? tuesday eve and wednesday were kinda lovely though. had a headache, craved sugar, body aches, mind fog. felt like a hangover from hell lol.

I bet alcohol would counter the hangover and you’d be unstoppable

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Bourbon, Tequila, cheesy bread, wings, jojo's and movie by the fireplace. A good Friday night.

Tomorrow, John Wick 4.

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
And thus ends the most hosed up work week I've had in a long long time.

And the meeting only went an hour and a half this time.

gently caress ya it's the weekend.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I've had diarrhea for the past 3 days or so and it sucks. Feels like I have to constantly poo poo.

I'm sure my diet of beer and garbage food has not helped this matter.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

everybody friday tonight.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE

Now. There is no Fortnite.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Completed the first part of my onboarding tasks

This still feels weird for me. I told a friend of mine if this is a phishing scam take my identity because it's the best one I've ever seen (this is not a phishing scam)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Dr. Strangelove is on TV.

Skullin' some piss and learning how to stop worrying and love the bomb.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Saalkin posted:

Booked the day off for a bachelor party. We rented a beach house on lake Erie. Gonna get loving reked

Hell yeah, where at? I was thinking of maybe going to port dover tomorrow for some perch if I finish me chores early enough.

Currently at the pub SKULLING SOME PISS though.
Rough week, work sucked, fell in love with my dental hygienist on Monday, but don't get to see her again till September.... Fuckin hell motherfuckers.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Michael Clayton is a great movie FYI, a good movie for this Friday night

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Gatts posted:

Michael Clayton is a great movie FYI, a good movie for this Friday night

Haven't heard of it but the IMDB description looks interesting:

A law firm brings in its "fixer" to remedy the situation after a lawyer has a breakdown while representing a chemical company that he knows is guilty in a multibillion-dollar class action suit.

That immediately reminded me of one of the best trolls in recorded human history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiWlvBro9eI

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

Hell yeah, where at? I was thinking of maybe going to port dover tomorrow for some perch if I finish me chores early enough.

Currently at the pub SKULLING SOME PISS though.
Rough week, work sucked, fell in love with my dental hygienist on Monday, but don't get to see her again till September.... Fuckin hell motherfuckers.

Wheatley or some poo poo? Lemmington is the closest I guess "town"

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Haven't heard of it but the IMDB description looks interesting:

A law firm brings in its "fixer" to remedy the situation after a lawyer has a breakdown while representing a chemical company that he knows is guilty in a multibillion-dollar class action suit.

That immediately reminded me of one of the best trolls in recorded human history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiWlvBro9eI

Let me tell you what…corporate business sucks

Gatts fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Mar 25, 2023

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Saalkin posted:

Wheatley or some poo poo? Lemmington is the closest I guess "town"

drat, that's like way the gently caress down there.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

wesleywillis posted:

drat, that's like way the gently caress down there.

From KW it was a decent drive and missed all the GTA traffic bs

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Saalkin posted:

From KW it was a decent drive and missed all the GTA traffic bs

Yeah, I feel like once you get past lame-bridge, the west bound 401 traffic probably ain't poo poo unless there's an accident.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xWRpUdKujE

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Tugged some weights and then went out for Thai for dinner a pretty good friday

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Gatts posted:

Tomorrow, John Wick 4.

Just came back from seeing it. You’re gonna have a good time.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Another week over. Another Friday night. Another lonely weekend.

No motivation to go outside

No desires left

Just the bed waiting for me to lie on

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

nirvana achieved

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
6 minutes left of friday.

Can't say I was a fan.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Yeah today blew rear end but on the plus side, it was Friday.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Dixville posted:

Yeah today blew rear end but on the plus side, it was Friday.

vibe

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

:morning:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

new tyler album out today. or at least, the deluxe/extended edition of cmiygl, it has like 8 bonus tracks on it and the one he already teased is dope as gently caress so i'm hype to listen

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Busy rear end week at work but nearing the home stretch and have Monday off :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Friday is here again… hard to believe