Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I have done the unthinkable and purchased a physical series x game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

I have done the unthinkable and purchased a physical series x game

wtf is with your new av

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Quantum of Phallus posted:

wtf is with your new av

That right there is a skeletiton.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Quantum of Phallus posted:

wtf is with your new av

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I downloaded the diablo IV beta despite not having played a diablo since 2 or maybe 1? Not sure. Anyway is it multiplayer now so requires queuing? I thought it was just a kill monsters series.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
You can play entirely solo, but it’s online-only so yeah, queues

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Weird. Well I just installed the beta out of idle curiosity I don't really care enough to queue up for any time to check it out though. Hope it is better on launch for that!

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Logging into Diablo now. Looks like a 5 minute wait for me so far.

Edit: I'm in. On the third menu of settings, the subtitle text is defaulted to Chinese. Had to manually change it to English. Weird.

Charles Martel fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Mar 25, 2023

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

priznat posted:

Weird. Well I just installed the beta out of idle curiosity I don't really care enough to queue up for any time to check it out though. Hope it is better on launch for that!

Blizzard games are renowned for being in a functional state on day one

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
the enemies in re4 remake say "eat my rear end in a top hat"

MikeRabsitch
Aug 23, 2004

Show us what you got, what you got

priznat posted:

Launch will undoubtedly be a complete shitshow but it'll be fine a few days after launch.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

butt dickus posted:

all the zombies are zoomers?

moon demon
Sep 11, 2001

of the moon, of the dream

butt dickus posted:

RE4 was truly ahead of its time

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

if only the publisher of the mmo that has 10 million concurrent players could have forseen this issue in some way

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Diablo IV owns so far. Didn't experience any connectivity issues or anything after a 3 hour tour. Having a blast with the Sorcerer.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The Illusive Man posted:

This thing might actually wrap up by June after all

So not going to pre-order Diablo IV just yet, as this bad boy might end up on Gamepass. :homebrew:

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

Had fun over at friends with a new PSVR2. Not a huge improvement over my own Oculus, but it was alright.

Afterwards we fired up Diablo IV and blam, 27 minute wait queue. :elon:

John F Bennett
Jan 30, 2013

I always wear my wedding ring. It's my trademark.

I tried Friday and it said 149 minutes so I uninstalled it. I never liked Diablo anyway.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Diablows

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

You could be playing RE4 instead

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1639651282700095488

:confused::confused::confused:

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

Beastie posted:

You could be playing RE4 instead

I've played Resident Evil VR last night. Spent 10 minutes in the gun tutorial, and then after 5 minutes of slogging through snow, I quit. Our host said it was too scary for him. :geno:

the rat fandom
Apr 28, 2010

univbee posted:

They're about to be in a far worse place.

I guess its implied, but was it a horrible place to work?

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster

the rat fandom posted:

I guess its implied, but was it a horrible place to work?

A female worker had her breast milk stolen.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

Taking their loot gimmick too far.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Not watching, learn to edit maybe

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

Lammasu posted:

A female worker had her breast milk stolen.

Are they saying Microsoft will be worse than Blizzard because I don't think that's true.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Wiltsghost posted:

Are they saying Microsoft will be worse than Blizzard because I don't think that's true.

They’re a Sonytard troll.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Didn’t Activision or Blizzard often have a hotel room that was informally known as the “Cosby suite” at trade shows :stare:

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

priznat posted:

Didn’t Activision or Blizzard often have a hotel room that was informally known as the “Cosby suite” at trade shows :stare:
Yeah that was Blizzard

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

Phil is going to kill the breast milk guy and any other freaks at blizzard, plus put diablo 2 on gamepass. Seems like a win win

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

MechaSeinfeld posted:

Phil is going to kill the breast milk guy and any other freaks at blizzard, plus put diablo 2 on gamepass. Seems like a win win

*Phil slowly morphs into his vampire survivors character* i am become death

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Wiltsghost posted:

Not in that respect, Microsoft just has a bad history of tanking the quality of the games their studios output post-acquisition.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

univbee posted:

Not in that respect, Microsoft just has a bad history of tanking the quality of the games their studios output post-acquisition.

Yeah they turned helblade from a game that came out into one that never does

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

univbee posted:

drat, and here I was all bothered about Blizzard's sexual assault stuff. Thanks for the heads up

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
The thing I really don't get about Blizard is the guys getting pass out drunk on the job. I've worked at some shady places but never at a place were passing out drunk wouldn't get you fired.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Lammasu posted:

The thing I really don't get about Blizard is the guys getting pass out drunk on the job. I've worked at some shady places but never at a place were passing out drunk wouldn't get you fired.

It's not common but there are workplaces where you could get away with it if you weren't client-facing, weren't in a role where that was actually dangerous (e.g. if you work on a computer all day and aren't, like, a forklift operator), and where your work performance was otherwise fine (or you have a senior enough role that no one with authority to reprimand you cares). A lot of shadier workplaces will turn a blind eye to these sorts of things if they know they're overworking/underpaying their employees, too, like it's unofficially acknowledged as a "perk" of the job in exchange for having to work 100+ hour weeks without overtime pay.

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Today I linked my Smite PC account with my Xbox one and played a single match, at the end it popped A HUNDRED AND FIFTY TWO achievements on my Xbox - almost a decade of Smite poo poo lol

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
had to cop a laugh at the xbox games shelf at the store today. I can admit when I'm wrong. PS5 is the superior system for having at least one game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
What’s the game?