Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Danger
Jan 4, 2004

all desire - the thirst for oil, war, religious salvation - needs to be understood according to what he calls 'the demonogrammatical decoding of the Earth's body'
So Virgil Texas is hiding out in Nick Mullen’s apartment?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

this thread is like being in like, fuckin Fight Club dude

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

nick mullen putting cancelled podcasters to work in a factory to save them from the woke mob

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Danger posted:

So Virgil Texas is hiding out in Nick Mullen’s apartment?

Nick's way of returning the favour to the Chinese for helping him dodge the FBI.

Gone Fashing
Aug 4, 2004

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Coxswain Balls posted:

Nick's way of returning the favour to the Chinese for helping him dodge the FBI.

lol

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Jamel was a top tier guest.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Coxswain Balls posted:

lmao

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Coxswain Balls posted:

lol

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
i think virgil texas just has a job somewhere that doesnt know him as virgil texas

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
now he is Ovid Mississippi like a fuckin faulkner character

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
How dare he taint the movie True Stories like that

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
Dante Minnesota

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

John Romero posted:

i think virgil texas just has a job somewhere that doesnt know him as virgil texas

Stav Fatty Arbuckle'd him.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Virgil Taxes

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
that episode where they keep accidentally calling him his real name is so fuckin funny. nick just blatantly missing most of the edits

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Justin Florida

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Bleep Texas is an all time great episode. Fiveish, Stav thinking Forrest Gump has magic powers, it's got it all.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Coxswain Balls posted:

Bleep Texas is an all time great episode. Fiveish, Stav thinking Forrest Gump has magic powers, it's got it all.

it's probably my single favorite episode

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Shipon posted:

it's probably my single favorite episode

Nick is stupid as poo poo, but he's wise

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

nick is one of them retard-geniuses

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

another very stupid cum town bit i haven't thought about in a while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBZa6uaQLME

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
has stav ever been this fat? usually i don't really notice it, but i was like holy poo poo, imagine having all of that mass in your stomach, that must really be insane. also lol @ him doing old cum town bits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W613PfYNgM

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
He's grossly fat now

https://twitter.com/stavvybaby/status/808366236446969856?t=mbhNfIa3wtnVotQvufGjQA&s=19

Kart Barfunkel
Nov 10, 2009

Greek orb.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

this might be the best stav has ever looked

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Back when he was regular obese

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
that must have been 200 pounds ago

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

maybe he should drop more food onto his penis and less into his mouth

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

play more basketball

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
You guys are dumb. Stav looks bigger because he's obviously been developing the muscles underneath his fat. And as we all know, muscle weighs more than fat! All it's gonna take is one cutting season to get that last layer of fat off and reveal the adonis underneath. Just one cutting season bro.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
On an unrelated note - the tension in the air when Adam said Ernie "has to" do the convention circuit and Ernie was like "what do you mean I 'have to' do it?" lol

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Ernie is so sharp especially for being +70 years old

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

On an unrelated note - the tension in the air when Adam said Ernie "has to" do the convention circuit and Ernie was like "what do you mean I 'have to' do it?" lol

Yeah Adam almost blew the whole thing there. He should be thankful Ernie took it in stride.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

You guys are dumb. Stav looks bigger because he's obviously been developing the muscles underneath his fat. And as we all know, muscle weighs more than fat! All it's gonna take is one cutting season to get that last layer of fat off and reveal the adonis underneath. Just one cutting season bro.

exactly. when God made the statute of michaelango, the first step wasn't to start sculpting, it was to find a really big slab of marble

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
"I'll be bouncing my grandkids on my knee..."

"You'll be lucky if you even have a loving knee"

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Futanari Damacy posted:

"I'll be bouncing my grandkids on my knee..."

"You'll be lucky if you even have a loving knee"

still great they kept this segment in for a solid week

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
We don't have to-
Shut up

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
a great example of just how truly horrible of a podcaster adam is:

in the pussy for lobster episode where they are doing the bernie sanders town hall bit, adam tries to interrupt FIVE times to tell a story about someone applying for a loan at ACORN. no joke. nothing. just interrupting bits. loving piece of poo poo

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Let's kick his rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
who's gonna die first stav or bert