Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Psycho Landlord posted:

They are. Play 0 anyway. People's love for it is not embellishment.

yeah I was skeptical at first but it is just so much fun and dare i say even charming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

NoiseAnnoys posted:

yeah I was skeptical at first but it is just so much fun and dare i say even charming.

I refused for years to try it and finally gave in because of the last sagas thread.

Then kiwami 1 and 2. And now halfway through 3.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Didn't know there was a whole series of games about the jello knife guy. Have to check this out.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Frank Frank posted:

They made a movie about him I guess and I was convinced I was mixing up two weirdos. I hope the movie mentioned SA

There’s a Benghazi movie too so that’s at least two goons who have been portrayed by Hollywood actors

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Pablo Nergigante posted:

There’s a Benghazi movie too so that’s at least two goons who have been portrayed by Hollywood actors

Who played VR? I hope it was someone bald and tedious.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

Wallace Shawn? Nooooooo

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

NoiseAnnoys posted:

Wallace Shawn? Nooooooo

The bald guy from anchorman would have been a good choice tbh

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Frank Frank posted:

They don't even have a wikipedia article, that's how lame they are

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I’m not wasting googling time on this when I can just ask pointless easily answerable questions here

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Frank Frank posted:

They made a movie about him I guess and I was convinced I was mixing up two weirdos. I hope the movie mentioned SA

Name? I can't find it

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

I’m not wasting googling time on this when I can just ask pointless easily answerable questions here

This

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Cuttlefush posted:

Name? I can't find it

Army of One iirc unless your just goofing on me for not googling poo poo

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Cuttlefush posted:

Name? I can't find it

Chris Dingli

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm1517501/

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Frank Frank posted:

Army of One iirc unless your just goofing on me for not googling poo poo

i googled it but couldnt find it but i was on a phone and those are hard to use

^^ thank you both

edit 7: that guy was in a benghazi movie? army of one doesn't look like it's about syria..

Cuttlefush fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Mar 25, 2023

Obscure Risk
Feb 23, 2009

TASed losers
Cya dopes

chickencheese is always worth a reread

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

The ONE day I pick to “go outside” and “talk to people” and look at this, around 2k unread posts and I have to see that horrible TERF dozens of times.

Ahem. lol. lmao.

Joey McChrist posted:

take some mushrooms and fry em up with some onions thats the good stuff

You know I picked a giant onion from the ground today and have mushrooms in a bland stew from dinner, gonna try this to salvage it. Truly, thread catchup was worth it.

Mr. Nice! posted:

He pleaded guilty to a number of charges for possession of CSAM and was sentenced to 10 years.

I’m horrified to think what it took for a decade since Duggar got 12+ years. :stare:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

The ONE day I pick to “go outside” and “talk to people” and look at this, around 2k unread posts and I have to see that horrible TERF dozens of times.

Ahem. lol. lmao.

You know I picked a giant onion from the ground today and have mushrooms in a bland stew from dinner, gonna try this to salvage it. Truly, thread catchup was worth it.

I’m horrified to think what it took for a decade since Duggar got 12+ years. :stare:

I'm pretty sure the threshold is extremely low for getting sentences like that, you have a collection or you don't. It's not like they sift through every image and assign a number of days per offense.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Also using a rich guy vs goon for sentencing jail times.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

iwentdoodie posted:

Also using a rich guy vs goon for sentencing jail times.

speaking of, I guess Jeffrey is the richest goon? Who else would even be known to be rich like that?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

pentyne posted:

speaking of, I guess Jeffrey is the richest goon? Who else would even be known to be rich like that?

There are rich goons. There’s some guy ITT who was gloating about how much his legal weed business made during the pandemic. Lowtax had sports cars

Lol

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Lowtax LEASED one sports car at a time, to be fair. He didn't own any and he didn't have multiple lol

Haha owned next guy

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )
Lowtax leased sportscars, in fairness

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
join us in the imp zone PPV tonight, 55 minutes

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

As for a saga, I am curious if there are any posters still around who were involved in the goon commune/lord of the flies scenario in Hawaii and what their memories are

That is probably my all-time favourite tbh

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Tenkaris posted:

Lowtax LEASED one sports car at a time, to be fair. He didn't own any and he didn't have multiple lol

Haha owned next guy

I actually own one of those cars and they are not a lot of fun unless you can modify them. The worst(?) part is he didn’t even track the thing or race it. It was just his stock daily driver. Why even bother? He didn’t even have it parked in a showroom or anything. I don’t understand the allure of using a GTR as a grocery getter.

Chewbecca posted:

As for a saga, I am curious if there are any posters still around who were involved in the goon commune/lord of the flies scenario in Hawaii and what their memories are

That is probably my all-time favourite tbh

Would also like to know this though the guy who shot the pig shouldn’t be allowed to post here

Frank Frank fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Mar 26, 2023

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Yeah there have been quite a few wealthy goons over the years. Many were born rich like three olives. Pewdiepie is probably one of the wealthiest. Jase1 had millions as well before he passed.

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Tenkaris posted:

Haha owned next guy

:negative: so close yet so far

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Found another rich rear end goon

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

didn't it turn out that taintrunner dweeb was actually loaded too, being a landlord that wasn't a landlord somehow and all

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
How else can you spend all day playing VR games and being a CSPAM superstar? I think his spouse is loaded? Can't remember

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

There are many wealthy goons, and most of them are smart enough to not mention how much money they make/have.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

cliff blezenski was probably pretty wealthy

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

That Little Demon posted:

join us in the imp zone PPV tonight, 55 minutes

plz tell me it is being recorded for people im bad time zones

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Sally posted:

plz tell me it is being recorded for people im bad time zones

it's

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

two minutes

https://twitch.tv/ritoru_demon

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Jase1 was a lifelong gambler who could handle his bankroll of high 5 figures, I don't know if he had millions but he was definitely not a scrub.

Taintrunner was also not personally rich he married a rich woman and then spent his days role-playing online as a hard-core DSA praxis poster.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

pentyne posted:

Jase1 was a lifelong gambler who could handle his bankroll of high 5 figures, I don't know if he had millions but he was definitely not a scrub.

Taintrunner was also not personally rich he married a rich woman and then spent his days role-playing online as a hard-core DSA praxis poster.

He converted his gamblings into multiple successful businesses and quite a lot of money. Cancer is a motherfucker, though, and doesn’t give a gently caress.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

pentyne posted:

If you listen to Three Olives he by far is richer than anyone else

Take his word for it or not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rox
Sep 7, 2016

🙏