Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

I was third in the work bracket coming into the weekend, with Alabama losing I had a good chance to win $300. Probably not gonna happen if the zags lose though!

E: "if", lol

CloFan fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Mar 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

haven't seen an rear end kicking like this in a while

e: of a good team

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Don't get doubled up on the scoreboard challenge is officially in play here.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
stophesalreadydead.gif

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
31 pt lead goddamn

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
Not only has UConn been excellent every game, but they just keep getting even better

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit

Backdoor Delivery posted:

Not only has UConn been excellent every game, but they just keep getting even better

They'll beat FAU by 80

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Zags have scored 13 points this half

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.

marioinblack posted:

They'll beat FAU by 80

that wouldn't be till the final

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Zags have scored 13 points this half

And lucky to get that many it seems.

e: cut the lead to 30!

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
My girlfriend’s unsubmitted mascots-only bracket has UConn over FAU in the final (her other semifinalists are Maryland and Drake)

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
This is a god drat slaughter

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Lmao Hawkins

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
I wasn't even feeling bad about Arkansas but now I'm like hell, nobody was gonna beat them.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Empty the benches already. If anyone in the crowd wants to cheer Timme's career give him a time out and walk off. And if not it'd be funny that you tried.

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

Backdoor Delivery posted:

They force so many bad shots with all that defensive pressure and they rebound really well.

Gonzaga has done themselves zero favors tonight. They've played one of the worst games I've seen in a while but UCONN has absolutely smoked them.

I hope Jackson is okay. Fingers shouldn't bend that way.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Blow a dunk, only to get a 3 during the same possession.

That's charmed.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
It is wild that Gonzaga had a lead in this game.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Zags beat UCLA on a 40ft jumper and get BTFOd in the next game where have I seen this before???

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Grittybeard posted:

Empty the benches already. If anyone in the crowd wants to cheer Timme's career give him a time out and walk off. And if not it'd be funny that you tried.

Little bit of applause at least.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

its weird that UConn beat two teams that call themselves the Gaels in the first two rounds

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

At least this is fun watching dudes try to score in a tourney game

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Gorman Thomas posted:

Zags beat UCLA on a 40ft jumper and get BTFOd in the next game where have I seen this before???

Once the Zags beat UCLA in the tournament, they have no more reason to be in the tournament

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
"A couple other players in there" just frantically turning pages in the research materials

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Insertnamehere31 posted:

U
C
O
N
N

UCONN UCONN UCONN

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
chaos, mayhem. :getin:

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Mar 26, 2023

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Spotted on the postgame ticker: FAU--First Final Four appearance in school history.

...I mean, ya think?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Grittybeard posted:

Spotted on the postgame ticker: FAU--First Final Four appearance in school history.

...I mean, ya think?

FAU is in the Final 4 because of the dumbass possession arrow and the refs missing the entire memphis team calling TO

Memphis gonna be kicking themselves for a while

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

FAU is in the Final 4 because of the dumbass possession arrow and the refs missing the entire memphis team calling TO

Memphis gonna be kicking themselves for a while

dare i say: lol

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

eat poo poo gonzaga

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

so drew timme is off to dude perfect, right?

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

I think FAU should mainly focus on thanking fairleigh dickinson

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Arizona is easily the worst team in terms of first round performances as a high seed. these were all first rounded losses

1992 #3
1993 #2
1995 #5
1999 #4
2016 #6
2018 #4
2023 #2

they also lost in the secound round in 2000 as the #1 seed

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
What’s with these Crank Yankers puppets?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Both teams look like poo poo to start

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

many Nebraska football fans are watching this game and stunned that a team they support is having post-season success

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Bradley is hyped up as SDSU's best player, but it's really LeDee.

e: Of course he starts sucking now

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
SDSU's offense spends large amounts of games just being brutally painful to watch and then puts everything together out of nowhere for a while as far as I can tell.

Er, even more than most college teams I mean.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Why is Steven Adams at the center of a March Madness-themed ad campaign? His lone year in college his Pitt team lost in the first round as an 8 seed to Wichita State. Nobody remembers this. He's not even really famous as a pro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

Henchman of Santa posted:

Why is Steven Adams at the center of a March Madness-themed ad campaign? His lone year in college his Pitt team lost in the first round as an 8 seed to Wichita State. Nobody remembers this. He's not even really famous as a pro.

Big Guy