Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I’m on a road trip to drive my stuff up from Austin to NJ and I stopped off at a car museum in Tennessee for cars from movies and tv. For some reason this was on the wall

They also had a lot of memorabilia from the movie Norbit for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Here’s a little something for the Norbit fans

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
just finished spending three hours with my best friend John Wick. he says hello and to go see his movie, John Wick: Chapter 4, in theaters now

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
I will be seeing it after work on Thursday

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Tuesday night for me :)

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Second worst date of my life was seeing the movie Norbit. The wrinkled, printer-paper sign under the lovely shirt from the lovely movie is sendung me.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/RussellLatshaw/status/1639777210495107075

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

yea I gotta see that movie

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

boxcarhobo posted:

yea I gotta see that movie

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I’m rewatching Fringe for the first time since it came out and really enjoying it, it’s a pretty coherent story and cool paranormal stuff that they clearly researched. It’s also cool seeing actors guest starring that have gone on to do more. 100 episodes is a lot though.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
explain Kamen Rider to me as if I’m the real lowest of the low, very dumb. it looks fun!

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Bard Maddox posted:

explain Kamen Rider to me as if I’m the real lowest of the low, very dumb. it looks fun!

its power rangers

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

kamen rider hasnt ever had dudes exploding blood mist from being punched before, im p sure, anno is just a maniac and its gonna rule

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bard Maddox posted:

Karate bugmen. It’s been a staple of Japanese TV since the 70s. Usually a Saturday morning cartoon thing but a sometimes forays into more adult themes.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Stroker Ace posted:

I’m rewatching Fringe for the first time since it came out and really enjoying it, it’s a pretty coherent story and cool paranormal stuff that they clearly researched. It’s also cool seeing actors guest starring that have gone on to do more. 100 episodes is a lot though.

Just started watching it properly for the first time, prompted by a TVIV thread after Lance Reddick's death. I'd only seen the first season before and I'm in to the second now and what the gently caress Meghan Markle is in this show! :psyduck:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

lol this owns where can i watch it

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Also the blood mist is reminiscent of the OG Kamen Rider series where they’d throw red paint on a wall to signify Kamen Rider killed again

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Pollyanna posted:

I’m in Japan from 3/27 to 4/7, and won’t be too far from Osaka. Any good shows in the area around that time, NJPW or otherwise?

I finally stop procrastinating and wrote something in the Puroresu thread about the 4 shows I am aware of in the area

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I remember Norbit being the lead in to AEW one night leading to watch the last 10 minutes.
From that 10 minutes I can safely call Norbit the worst movie I've ever seen. I only left it on to see if there was anything redeemable about it.
Nope.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I went to an NYC goonmeet whenever Norbit was in theaters, and for whatever reason we went to see it. I think the idea was that it was going to be terrible and there'd be no one else in the theater to annoy if we were obnoxious. Turns out, no, that wasn't the case and there was enough other people in the audience that they complained and we got kicked out for loudly laughing at every "joke." I don't remember anything else about it other than what I saw not being funny at all. That may or may not have been the same one where we had a party in the Atari offices, which got a goon fired (he knew it would, so it wasn't a big deal).

Anyway, that's my Norbit story, I hope you enjoyed it.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I tried that Diablo 4 free demo over the weekend. I really liked the character creator and how destructible the environment is. Does anyone know if you'll be able to do local couch co-op on that game? My wife and I love playing loot games like that. We still play Champions of Norrath from the PS2 days.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shard posted:

I tried that Diablo 4 free demo over the weekend. I really liked the character creator and how destructible the environment is. Does anyone know if you'll be able to do local couch co-op on that game? My wife and I love playing loot games like that. We still play Champions of Norrath from the PS2 days.

You can, and you even could have tried it out over the weekend!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Endless Mike posted:

You can, and you even could have tried it out over the weekend!

thats cool. how do you do it? Just press start on a second controller? Do they get to create a character too? Do they need a 2nd account with online access or can I just create one? I aint trying to pay for gold for two accounts

Shard fucked around with this message at 14:05 on Mar 27, 2023

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

you only need one account, i believe it prompts them to make a character once they hit start, you need to be out of the prologue area to do it and it will also place them in a queue once they hit start so if the servers are full they get to wait after you already did, or at least that's how it worked this weekend talking to friends who did it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Endless Mike posted:

Anyway, that's my Norbit story, I hope you enjoyed it.
i did

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Both Norbit and The Kamen Rider have been confirmed to be mid-season guest stars on the fourth and final season of HBO’s Succession.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
I love that show. I love when Logan Paul says "im gonna gently caress him... in the rear end!!"

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

hbo norbit series

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

I love that show. I love when Logan Paul says "im gonna gently caress him... in the rear end!!"

https://twitter.com/merman_melville/status/1182420139557310464?s=46&t=qMC4CWrJTLL6muchfMx13w

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i dont like that succession show. are we all on board for that?

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

That DICK! posted:

How bout you tell us about something you DO like for a change?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Shard posted:

thats cool. how do you do it? Just press start on a second controller? Do they get to create a character too? Do they need a 2nd account with online access or can I just create one? I aint trying to pay for gold for two accounts
This is for the beta and may or may not be the case for the full release, but you won't need two Gold accounts, but will need two accounts:

https://www.pcinvasion.com/how-to-play-couch-co-op-in-diablo-4-beta/

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I like junior mints. just an example you could use, THAT DICK!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!

That DICK! posted:

im on board

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 hours!
i think forum poster NienNumb put it best when he said "HBO is in its flop era"

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Quantum of Phallus posted:

i think forum poster NienNumb put it best when he said "HBO is in its flop era"

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I don’t care for Succession unless it ends with all those assholes getting the guillotine. I just don’t care for those people.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

I watched the first three eps and it was kind of funny but it didn’t really hook me

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

It’s a good show I like it. Like when Kendall says “uhhh….dad?”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Bluedeanie posted:

I like junior mints. just an example you could use, THAT DICK!

hmm................................... um............