Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It becomes funnier the more its comedic potential is denied. These mods are clueless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strong bird
May 12, 2009

ArfJason posted:

[doing high pitched voice out the corner of my mouth] FAAAGGOT [looks back and forth] WHO SAID THAT???

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

insane anime posted:

Well, Phillip I wouldn't worry too much about it. With today's modern medicine you should be fine to continue living out a few good strong remaining years as a mod.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sick of everyone punching down at HIV, the virus that causes AIDS

lmao

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Reminder this is one of the most powerful posts ever by the number of mods slain

ArfJason posted:

i didnt watch it. it looks like Aids.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Maybe the reason this thread generates a lot of reports is because there’s a collective of fail rear end losers who are too scared to just post that go through and report the post from 3 days ago where someone said AIDS.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

lol what a dumb motherfucker

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 7 days!)

Grassy Knowles posted:

famous usenet poster and child fighter

i'd rather share a forum with kibo

Green golfball joke time?

rox
Sep 7, 2016

choose your fighter

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

American McGay posted:

Maybe the reason this thread generates a lot of reports is because there’s a collective of fail rear end losers who are too scared to just post that go through and report the post from 3 days ago where someone said AIDS.

I'd agree with you, but I saw what you did last night so I have to hate you

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

American McGay posted:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The Genuine Pro-AIDs Megathread

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I thought the entire point of giving this thread so many IKs was specifically so there wasn't any need to be policed by whatever wretched mutant offspring of Brother Johnathan currently mods PYF and crawls through the gutters looking for muck to filter through its jowls trying to find bugs to eat

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

haha what posted:

choose your fighter

i choose AIDS

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I would go so far as to say that all auto-immune diseases are funny. Oh my immune system forgot what a virus looks like and got confused. Now I'm dying lol

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im a bug chaser and i think aids is funny

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

lol @ fighting to get thread back w its own mod + 3 iks so the other pyf mods never have to look at it or think about it but they just cannt help themselves for some reason

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

insane anime posted:

Well, Phillip I wouldn't worry too much about it. With today's modern medicine you should be fine to continue living out a few good strong remaining years as a mod.

lol

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I would go so far as to say that all auto-immune diseases are funny. Oh my immune system forgot what a virus looks like and got confused. Now I'm dying lol

this

i've almost died a few times in my life due to severe crohns and if i cant laugh at the fact that my rear end is trying to kill me what can you laugh at

agent 47 voice: names are for friends, so i dont need one

rox fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Mar 26, 2023

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

skeleton warrior posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3909802&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post501446966

PPJ joined a discord run by former poster PCOS Bill. PCOS Bill started Something Sensitive and is an outspoken Nazi, not in a "oh I guess he's not leftist enough" way or a "oh I guess he pissed off C-SPAM" way, but in an actual "believes in the inherent supremacy of the white race" way.

So PPJ stayed a member of a discord filled with nazis and racists - under the same name he used on SA - so that he could spy on them and report on them to SA admins, and to 'prevent further doxxing' of KM. Just brilliant, brilliant stuff.

Edit: Come drop by the Sagas thread in PYF and ask about it!

good saga post from skellie w here didnt want it getting lost in the troubles

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
what if he pronounced the word like faygo, like its french.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

pls not e i am not straight so when i say the word human being probating me for it is a hate crime. thank you.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
word filter mod :buddy:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Grassy Knowles posted:

The wildest thing about the PPJ saga was that the admins and mods believed it without question and started desperately probing CSPAM posters and gassing threads wherever it was brought up. At one point the coupons mod showed up and started smiting people without a word.

Eventually CSPAM managed to decipher what combination of words was making the entire staff flip their poo poo and started flooding the subforum with threads about it until PPJ was forced to actually defend himself to get them to shut the gently caress up, leading to that extremely embarassing explanation that immediately falls apart under any scrutiny whatsoever. Most of the staff carpet-bombing CSPAM either immediately left back to their own forums without a word or pretended like they weren't just scolding the subforum for exposing an elite spy informant.

This all happened in like a single evening. A pretty good night of posting imo

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

guy just wanted to play rust with his dogshit, hosed up racist bros

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Yinlock posted:

The wildest thing about the PPJ saga was that the admins and mods believed it without question and started desperately probing CSPAM posters and gassing threads wherever it was brought up. At one point the coupons mod showed up and started smiting people without a word.

Eventually CSPAM managed to decipher what combination of words was making the entire staff flip their poo poo and started flooding the subforum with threads about it until PPJ was forced to actually defend himself to get them to shut the gently caress up, leading to that extremely embarassing explanation that immediately falls apart under any scrutiny whatsoever. Most of the staff carpet-bombing CSPAM either immediately left back to their own forums without a word or pretended like they weren't just scolding the subforum for exposing an elite spy informant.

This all happened in like a single evening. A pretty good night of posting imo

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

coupons mod being activated was the highlight of that dumb thing to me

so much old man vitriol in those probe reasons

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

SA mart admin: "thank you for your feedback"

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Arf is a big enough gay homo who loves to suck dicks that he is allowed to say it.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Saagonsa posted:

Arf is a big enough gay homo who loves to suck dicks that he is allowed to say it.

Lol, then call him the F slur, Aidslet.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
big "slamming reports in the car forum for using an anti-trans slur" energy

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Fido

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux posted:

lol @ fighting to get thread back w its own mod + 3 iks so the other pyf mods never have to look at it or think about it but they just cannt help themselves for some reason

It’s stolen valor imo and I won’t stand for it.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s stolen valor imo and I won’t stand for it.

[holding your collar in one hand and print out of you saying "lmfao" at the word human being in the other, spit hitting your face as i turn bright red screaming] you have FAILED in your DUTY to this WEBSITE

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Grassy Knowles posted:

nothin but respect for the posters seeing people getting deranged one-week probes for telling PPJ to gently caress off, and responding by telling PPJ to gently caress off

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

some plague rats posted:

My feedback is we need to replace the two IKs who don't do anything unless they like pop up in this thread to go "my feedback is I'm going to start IKing, at all." because if we have other people loving around making bad decisions and pissing everyone off that will naturally take some of the heat off me

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

prophetic...

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

insane anime posted:

Lol, then call him the F slur, Aidslet.

He may be a fag, he may be Argentina's top cocksucker for 4 consecutive years, but he is also my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7l-VVxCLo8