Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

IZWF is real to me, drat it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

i dont know if it was an imp zone dream but i woke up this mornign to the words "female character only 20% of game" bouncing around in my head lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Nystral posted:

TLD please don't make me, make Cav instead they're awesome and I want to support my bubby Cav

going to try and help fill the gaps so everybody can get a chance in the squared circle

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

That Little Demon posted:

Hey all, lots to talk about today.

First, thanks for tuning in for the PPV, that was a bad night for the good guys to be sure.

Going forward its likely we will have 3 Streams a Week for TV shows, and a PPV once a month.

What does this look like?

Mondays 8pm: EXP - This will be a few weeks away I imagine, but will be on monday going forward. I'll announce it

What is EXP?

EXP will be our Developmental talent pool (lurkers) that have posted in this thread, when I get around to making them and if I like their name/posts/avatar ect. We have a new arena for them and these matches will determine which lurkers wrestle good. If you do well here you may even get bumped up to a main show. Posting well / funny, ect or hell, making content will help massively as well. It also means if a Regular loses all their matches or pisses me off, they may get bumped down to EXP until they work their way back into the main roster. I will post who is in the TBD to be made lurker league. We also have an EXP belt that looks appropriately low effort lol

Tuesdays 8pm: Sudden Impact

Thursdays 8pm: RAM

This is a hell of a lot of work I know but we have a lot of people who own the game and are also investing a lot of time into this as well. I love the promos and Major has been cataloging them in the second post of this thread if you want to revisit them.

For anyone interested, here is my current list of who to make.

Tawal has been helping make people and is going through my list as well so we have multiple people on this

All cards for TV shows will be subjective at the time of posting due to the rivalry system

Thanks to all the imps chipping in. Gonna have to be there in spirit for sudden impact but there's a good chance I'll have it in a tiny window when I'm busy tuesday nights lol

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Lmfao since I’m the (current) Lurker champ am I going to be put through EXP or what’s the plan there?

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Joey McChrist posted:

at least you didn't get your freshly won belt stolen at a steakhouse so you're one up on chris jericho

I just told Mr Foomin a story the other day about the time I accidentally had lunch with Chris Jericho.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Cousin Foomin posted:

I just told Mr Foomin a story the other day about the time I accidentally had lunch with Chris Jericho.

what'd you do with the belt after?

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Cousin Foomin posted:

copy posted:

lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

herculon posted:

Insane amount of content. I’ll never have to watch real wrestling

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

copy posted:

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

herculon posted:

Insane amount of content. I’ll never have to watch real wrestling

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Real wrestling doesn't have giant blue guys so it's far inferior

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

bees x1000 posted:

IZWF is real to me, drat it

I was thinking during the match last night that you could arguably that videogame wrestling is more real because the outcomes aren't as scripted/pre-decided lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I was thinking during the match last night that you could arguably that videogame wrestling is more real because the outcomes aren't as scripted lol

I saw someone sell a knee drop that missed by two feet in the ten minutes I watched.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I was thinking during the match last night that you could arguably that videogame wrestling is more real because the outcomes aren't as scripted/pre-decided lol

I don't really watch real wrestling like at all, but Watched the hell outta last night. For a bit I thought it was because of the connection to the forums, but now I'm thinking it's this:

Phobeste posted:

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
TYSM TLD and others I had a blast last night like back when I was a kid watching on a washed out CRT

Phobeste posted:

oh...yeah makes sense

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

I saw someone sell a knee drop that missed by two feet in the ten minutes I watched.

psychosomatic pain is a very real phenomenon

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

if Impo ever takes the title then the forum should be remade in his image. The Impo Zone.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Skeezy posted:

Lmfao since I’m the (current) Lurker champ am I going to be put through EXP or what’s the plan there?

There will be a EXP belt for them. The lurker championship is basically the European champ belt in IZWF

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

There will be a EXP belt for them. The lurker championship is basically the European champ belt in IZWF

Word word

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

the gifs youtube chose when you hover over the video in the izwf channel are already godlike for ram week 1 lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

the gifs youtube chose when you hover over the video in the izwf channel are already godlike for ram week 1 lol

ol' yeller drop kicks rear end! still don't get the bird on a wire thing but it's cool lol

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
Just saw this going through the news

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

When I step into that ring, lives are in Herculon’s hands

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
I need to study my IZ lore and learn the history of Impo

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

First, thanks for tuning in for the PPV, that was a bad night for the good guys to be sure.

Going forward its likely we will have 3 Streams a Week for TV shows, and a PPV once a month.

Mondays 8pm: EXP - This will be a few weeks away I imagine, but will be on monday going forward. I'll announce it

What is EXP?

EXP will be our Developmental talent pool (lurkers) that have posted in this thread, when I get around to making them and if I like their name/posts/avatar ect. We have a new arena for them and these matches will determine which lurkers wrestle good. If you do well here you may even get bumped up to a main show. Posting well / funny, ect or hell, making content will help massively as well. It also means if a Regular loses all their matches or pisses me off, they may get bumped down to EXP until they work their way back into the main roster. I will post who is in the TBD to be made lurker league. We also have an EXP belt that looks appropriately low effort lol

This is a hell of a lot of work I know but we have a lot of people who own the game and are also investing a lot of time into this as well. I love the promos and Major has been cataloging them in the second post of this thread if you want to revisit them.

Tawal has been helping make people and is going through my list as well so we have multiple people on this

All cards for TV shows will be subjective at the time of posting due to the rivalry system

owns

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

art in motion

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

🤔🤔🤔

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

What is EXP?

hell yeah

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

What is EXP?

kick rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

finally, match times in the title. now ill only sometimes forget and miss a stream