Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

lobster shirt posted:

thats a big mistake, he needs to fire minister goofus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

cool. personally, I call on all representatives of Israel in embassies around the world to kill themselves immediately.

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

Centrist Dad posted:

This question has probably been asked and answered, but can a scholarly goon in this thread recommend a readable, relatively unbiased book about the founding of Israel?

no, anyone who writes an unbiased book about the founding of isreal is run out of acadamia by AIPAC and has their careers destroyed. So you'll need to look for people who aren't in academia and who's work is "biased" (tells the truth).

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

israel hasn't had enough elections recently so i hope the government collapses

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

i say swears online posted:

israel hasn't had enough elections recently so i hope the government collapses

I'm divided between this and the right wing continuing accelerationism in Israel

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

lmao

https://twitter.com/ashoswai/status/1639703634421112833

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i see dubstep has finally made it to israel

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
"Save Our Startup Nation"

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

i say swears online posted:

i see dubstep has finally made it to israel

Drum & bass is not dubstep, but that's the worst drum & bass I've ever heard so I'll let it slide.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

bibi is either going to be in trouble for once or stoke racism to snap the country back into order like always but quite dramatically this time given the jam hes in. wonder what hes thinking

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

bibi is going to ban lampposts just to be on the safe side

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

im sure this will help Palestinians immensely and if this losers gov collapses it wont be replaced by another psycho right wing apartheid government

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

wat

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

plucky little Israel

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
“Startup nation?” Lmfao

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

quote:

Israel has produced many successful and innovative startups over the years, with some of the most prominent and successful companies being: Enso Security, Helios, Jolt, Biobeat, BeeWise, and NeuraLight.

gaze upon these titans

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Don’t call it an occupation. call it a disruption

Thank you The Atlantic, I’ll take my money now

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

i wish there was a way to block support to the illegitimate Israeli government. has anyone tried a boycott?

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Tankbuster posted:

israel is an extension of america so it makes sense that their libs would do the same thing as american libs.

This story is doing a number to American cons

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Real hurthling! posted:

bibi is either going to be in trouble for once or stoke racism to snap the country back into order like always but quite dramatically this time given the jam hes in. wonder what hes thinking
from what i understand, bibi himself was actually open to compromise on this, on a 'here's 10 bills that kick out the guardrails of our nominal democracy and concentrate all power to the executive, but hey, i'll drop 5 of them if you're really that opposed' level, but the truly psycho fundamentalists he groomed as minor coalition partners are demanding 100% maximalism so that once the old man's dead they'll be able to get their Greater Israel on without any pesky obstacles

i.e. yet another example of semi-pragmatic establishment authoritarians elevating fascist genocidaires as coalition partners, because, hey, i can control these morons, and then finding out that oops i seem to be riding a tiger!

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

guidoanselmi posted:

i wish there was a way to block support to the illegitimate Israeli government. has anyone tried a boycott?

reported for antisemitism

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Almost like the Israelis should have considered not voting for the far right nutter under investigation for massive corruption, if they were that fussed about him loving with the judiciary.

It's not like the alternatives aren't just as racist towards Palestine

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Maximo Roboto posted:

This story is doing a number to American cons

thanks for posting some schizo poo poo itt

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

theyre protesting that they cant ethnically cleanse enough

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Apraxin posted:

from what i understand, bibi himself was actually open to compromise on this, on a 'here's 10 bills that kick out the guardrails of our nominal democracy and concentrate all power to the executive, but hey, i'll drop 5 of them if you're really that opposed' level, but the truly psycho fundamentalists he groomed as minor coalition partners are demanding 100% maximalism so that once the old man's dead they'll be able to get their Greater Israel on without any pesky obstacles

i.e. yet another example of semi-pragmatic establishment authoritarians elevating fascist genocidaires as coalition partners, because, hey, i can control these morons, and then finding out that oops i seem to be riding a tiger!

I really thought these "Jewish Power" fellas would be a little more reasonable!

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

lobster shirt posted:

thats a big mistake, he needs to fire minister goofus

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I'd like Israel stopped, not saved. tia

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Comrade Koba posted:

funny how this causes massive protests but the anti-war protests in tel aviv last time they bombed the gently caress out of gaza was like 500 people tops

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

first day of the protests they were literally tearing banners with the Palestinian flag out of people's hands.

Lol, of course.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

it's a lib protest to replace the openly nazi bibi and ben-gvir with more polite masked nazis like lapid and bennet. don't get your hopes up.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

every so often i remember that netanyahu went to high school in philadelphia

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
they're giving Ben-Gvir a paramilitary police force solely under his command in exchange for delaying the judicial reforms for like 2 months lmao. Giving a open bigot brownshirts will definitely help

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/1640378722338459652

L

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

It's really funny that Israel is about to have its own Sturmabteilung

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

maybe they can go bomb gaza again and pass it under the publics notice as most of them will be celebrating the bombing

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

bibi hasn't been doing a good job with the dril dial. step it up!!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

hey looks like israel is a democracy again! cool!

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
the protestors got two months delay and in the meantime to appease the coalition the government is gonna create an official SA, which will be ready to beat on protestors in the next round. outstanding accomplishment in lib protest history.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

the protestors got two months delay and in the meantime to appease the coalition the government is gonna create an official SA, which will be ready to beat on protestors in the next round. outstanding accomplishment in lib protest history.

Will Ben-Gvir have the same trajectory as Ernst Röhm? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

protesting is an insult to the established order. the role protesters play is to be beaten in the street by thugs and fascists.