Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: What Doesn't Convict Me Makes Me Stronger

Ted Rall posted:

Democrats may believe that a resting and trying Donald Trump on campaign finance violations will hurt him, but he thrives on negative energy and the belief that all publicity is good publicity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Looks like he finally got around to that Minnesota-as-trans-sanctuary-state news.

Al Goodwyn

Gary Varvel

Michael Ramirez

Steve Breen

Steve Kelley

Tom Stiglich

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

I think this is meant to be Quixote right? but there is literally nothing else other than biden in armor, with a lance, on well a goat but its so contextless

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Benny Gee

:bahgawd: posted:

New York Democrats Serve Up ‘The Get Trump’ Special: A Big Nothing Burger

Cartoon Published 03/21/2023

It’s Trump Tuesday and the radical left, Fake News and communist Democrats all rushed to the lunch counter in anticipation of today’s distraction special, ‘The Get Trump Burger.’

Instead, the Marxist riff raff got a ‘Nothing Burger’ as the potential indictment of President Trump was delayed until ‘next week’ or maybe not at all. Looks like someone brainiac figured out that the arrest of a former president would set a historic precedent that would come back and bite all presidents in the butt. Bill Clinton, Barrack Obama and George Bush were all sweating bullets. Will calm heads prevail or will the Democrats put their radical jackboot in the bear trap?

I am betting bear (Trump) trap.

I predict CANKLES to be a huge issue in the 2024 elections.

:bahgawd: posted:

WOKE CORPORATIONS WANT MORE THAN YOUR WALLET

Fight back at:
Patriotswitch.com/grrrgraphics

Do you shop at ‘woke’ corporations such as Target, Walgreens, and Amazon? Big Box stores that offer you cheap, made-in-China goods while they shame and lecture you for not being ‘woke’ enough. Woke corporations are destroying small, local businesses as they set up giant warehouse stores in America’s small towns. Yes, you’ll end up saving a few bucks, but then you’ll pay a different kind of price including increased traffic in your town, and Chinese products that are cheaply made and under-tested. Projects that can injure or even kill you. Why should they care about a foreigner such as you? What they care about is taking every dollar from your wallet while crushing alternative choices (small, local businesses).

Today, news came out about eye drops that were made in India and sold in America. Some of the product was contaminated with a rare bacteria that has caused people to go blind and even die. So far three people have died after using the artificial tears product. Eight have lost their vision and four people have had to have their eyeballs surgically removed. The drops were distributed by EzriCare and Delsam Pharma and sold at drug stores nationwide, including CVS, Walmart, Target, and Amazon. All woke corporations.

Not posting the last Tina Toon, because yeeech.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Skios posted:

Michael Ramirez

Not pictured: all the other countries riding their defense budgets, depicted as cats, guinea pigs and chickens

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Doublepost from the app acting up.

Randalor fucked around with this message at 12:19 on Mar 27, 2023

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Kellies Nomination: Worst Opposite of Reality cartoon

"If the people daddy Trump hates didn't do these things, then why do I keep insisting they did?"

quote:

Not posting the last Tina Toon, because yeeech.

Okay, fine, I'll take the obvious bait.

Oh... oh God.....

quote:

THE WAR WHORES-TINA TOON
Cartoon published 03/22/2023

Look Who Wants Endless War
There are a lot of politicians in both parties who continue to loudly bang on their war drums. It’s almost as if they insist on WWIII with Russia—including nuclear war. This is insanity. The US should have no vested interest in Ukraine, but war mongers such as Mitch McConnell say Ukraine is ‘the number one priority.’ (Not the American people).

The warmongers or ‘war whores’ as we depict them in our cartoon do the bidding of their globalist masters, who want regime change in Russia. Putin is not playing by their slave dollar rules and therefore he must go.

STAY UP TO DATE WITH NEW CARTOONS! SIGN UP FOR OUR GRRR-NEWS! IT’S EASY AND FREE!
Lindsey Graham is an egregious example of a war whore. A frequent guest on the Sean Hannity Show, Lindsey always talks tough when it comes to the war in Ukraine. Fine, Lindsey. Go over to your favorite country and fight on the front lines for your boss in ‘Keeeeev.’ Oh, but you won’t do that. You’d prefer to send young American lives over there to be obliterated while you commend them for their ‘patriotism.’

Sean Hannity, Graham’s press secretary, is a mega-millionaire who also talks tough, but won’t fight in Ukraine. He pretends to be an average Joe who shops at Walmart. Meanwhile, he lives in the lap of luxury. His fellow war whore, Mark Levin, whom Sean for some reason calls ’the great one’ is also a great banger of war drums and gets upset on his radio show because his war narrative is falling apart. Yes, ‘great one,’ Zelensky has outlawed opposition parties, the Russian Orthodox Church, and a free press as he snatches up young men off the street and feeds them into the breech of his bloody war cannon. Why are you supporting a war that does not benefit Americans whatsoever? What’s so great about you? Oh, I forgot. You’re also a mega-millionaire just like Sean. No need to be humble. Great for you!

You are invited to join me on SubscribeStar- a Pateron alternative, for exclusive cartoons and behind the scenes look at GrrrGraphics, Click to Join!

The war whores are now invoking the holy name of Ronald Reagan for their deadly cause. They claim he would be all for ramping up the war in Ukraine. It’s the same nonsense they always drum up. We must show force to gain respect. We must show that we are not weak by escalating war. We must save face and fight to protect and advance democracy. That’s ludicrous because we no longer have democracy in America. (Besides, we’re supposed to be a Republic, not a Democracy).

The warmongers who inhabit the Deep State Uni-Party Swamp cannot be voted out. They’ve rigged the elections. How else could a universally despised old man with dementia and who failed to campaign end up winning with more votes than Obama received? Of course it was rigged and therefore when the warmongers say they are protecting democracy, we know they are lying. They are protecting their own power and globalist hegemony.

In 1983, a terrorist bombed and killed 241 U.S. Marines who where ostensibly there to ‘stabilize’ Lebanon. Reagan responded by withdrawing all remaining American troops from that area of the Middle East. Later that same year, the Russians shot down a South Korean airline that made a navigational error and flew through Soviet air space. All 269 people aboard will killed. Did Reagan start World War III to teach Russia a lesson? No. He showed restraint—something today’s warmongers see as weakness.

Stop sullying the name of Reagan, you war whores!

There are many more whores we could have included in this cartoon. You’ll know them when they proposition you to make war, not love. The main pimp, Zelensky, wants us all to join his war stable. He wants more death and more money. Americans need to reject Zelensky and reject the escalation of death in Ukraine. Zelensky will inevitably lose.

Time to go to the peace table. NOW!

— Grrr-Team

KELLIES NOMINATION: LEAST CONCEALED BIGOTRY (TRANSPHOBIA). TRUST ME.

Edit: gently caress you for making me post that, Discendo Vox

Randalor fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Mar 27, 2023

My Face When
Nov 28, 2012

Hide your healthcare.
Hide your wife.

Oh I got tempted and looked and yeah. That's a big yikeseroo from me.

MrDizzystick
Mar 8, 2007

Pillbug

I scrolled past this one too fast at first and it looked like Our Favorite President™ was pressing ham (on the cam(era))

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Ah yes, truly it is the left who loves giant mega corps able to do what they want with impunity and having a death grip over our government. Good job, Zyklon Ben :downsbravo:

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Kellies Nomination: Least Concealed Bigotry (Trans people)

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

Kellies Nomination: Worst speech bubble placement

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Randalor posted:

Kellies Nomination: Worst Opposite of Reality cartoon

"If the people daddy Trump hates didn't do these things, then why do I keep insisting they did?"

Okay, fine, I'll take the obvious bait.

Oh... oh God.....

KELLIES NOMINATION: LEAST CONCEALED BIGOTRY. TRUST ME.

I hate I have to ask this but was it transphobia, racism, antisemitism or a lovely combo platter

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

bunnyofdoom posted:

I hate I have to ask this but was it transphobia, racism, antisemitism or a lovely combo platter

Firmly transphobia. I'll update my nomination to reflect that. I mean, this is a Garrison cartoon, so there's probably also racist and antisemitic elements in there as well, but it was drowned out by the pure transphobia. A solid month's worth of Sinfest transphobia compressed into one comic.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
Please don’t give something a nom without posting it- I have to post it eventually anyway. Just put it in spoilers and provide a content warning.

NOTE: The kellies nomination cartoon for least concealed bigotry: transphobia that was nominated above is posted further below.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Mar 28, 2023

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Having a hard time imagining what transphobia too foul for this thread would be, what with Branco's garbage being regularly posted. And y'know what? I'd rather not find out.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Clay Bennett

Jeff Danziger

Jeff Stahler

Drew Sheneman

Sheneman posted:

Congressman Jeff Van Drew has found an issue that resonates with voters: whales.

The recent batch of whale strandings here and in New York has inspired the House member to hold field hearings here in the Garden State. A field hearing is a sort of congressional hearing roadshow where a member of congress ventures outside the cozy confines of Washington D.C. to hold a hearing in their home district. The format allows the representative to introduce whatever experts or testimony they’d like without much opposition.

The subject for this hearing was the effect of offshore wind construction on the increase in whale strandings. Van Drew has been trying to leverage the strandings to halt work on the offshore wind farms championed by his former Democratic colleagues. It’s an emotional issue that has seen environmentalists and anti-environmentalists oddly occupying common ground. Pro-whale activists and anti-wind interests both want the offshore wind projects stopped or at the very least put on hold until more research into the effects can be done.

I understand the desire for caution, but there’s already a fair amount of study on the matter and the scientific consensus is that the sea floor surveys being conducted in advance of construction aren’t what is affecting the whales. The most likely culprit is climate change, the very thing the wind farms are designed to ameliorate. But something tells me Van Drew isn’t all that interested in the science.

Politically speaking, opposing offshore wind is a pretty good strategy. Van Drew gets to look like he’s environmentally conscience while pushing an agenda that benefits fossil fuel producers. It’s a win-win unless you’re a whale.

EDIT:

What I'm assuming the Tina Toon is people are talking about. (I can't rule out the possibility that there is an even worse one that I haven't seen.) Whether it is or not, it definitely has transphobia, so be aware of that before looking.

idonotlikepeas fucked around with this message at 16:51 on Mar 27, 2023

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
“It’s time to buy American-owned American-made!”

From who Ben, loving aquaman?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Rishi Sunak’s ‘immediate justice’ scheme – The prime minister has outlined a plan to combat antisocial behaviour such as vandalism"

Telegraph:

Russian Belarus missile plan is ‘nuclear intimidation’, says West

Times:

Evening Standard:

Kwasi Kwarteng offered to help fake Korean firm secure Boris Johnson meeting

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

You can't fool me, this is a Kelly cartoon.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

Chinese products that are cheaply made and under-tested. Projects that can injure or even kill you.

It's a good thing the US has never made a single product that can injure or kill people, that might even be used in schools to kill many children.

Also even ignoring guns, I guarantee you Ben is the kind of rear end in a top hat who loudly whines about how outlawing lawn darts and toys that fire plastic rockets due to children being injured/killed by them is big government overreach.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Ah yes, truly it is the left who loves giant mega corps able to do what they want with impunity and having a death grip over our government. Good job, Zyklon Ben :downsbravo:
Nothing more commie than big corporations!

After The War
Apr 12, 2005

to all of my Architects
let me be traitor

Samuel Clemens posted:

You can't fool me, this is a Kelly cartoon.

Korner Kelly: "Re-tail me another one."

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Skios posted:

Al Goodwyn

Kellies Nomination: gently caress YOU!

I know that in actuality TERFs aren't necessarily feminist, but loving Goodwyn is not a feminist nor do I think the man can even pretend to be one. There's fewer people with less right to stand up for women's rights in any capacity.

China Daily

Made in Japan by Li Min

Le Monde

by Micaël for La Croix Hebdo

by Chappatte from Switzerland

by Amorim from Brazil

Charlie Hebdo

Reform is:
"Enforcing."
"Pacifying."

Refugees ping-pong: More and more bullets in the barbed wire.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021
So a school shooting happened, and the shooter appears to be transgender.

Get those Kellies Nominations ready...

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Kellies Nomination: gently caress YOU!

I know that in actuality TERFs aren't necessarily feminist, but loving Goodwyn is not a feminist nor do I think the man can even pretend to be one. There's fewer people with less right to stand up for women's rights in any capacity.

If these people had any kind of self-awareness, we wouldn't have this Varvel 'gem' from two years ago:

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Most headlines are still about Trump so it doesn't seem the vaccine worked

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Kinda undercuts the point to not draw Adam's dong.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Serious warning here: :siren: the cartoons are likely to be absolute dogshit given the shooter being revealed as trans. I strongly urge people to take a break from the thread that don’t want to see that poo poo. Don’t engage with garbage that is going to tear away at your mental state. :siren:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pants Donkey posted:

Serious warning here: :siren: the cartoons are likely to be absolute dogshit given the shooter being revealed as trans. I strongly urge people to take a break from the thread that don’t want to see that poo poo. Don’t engage with garbage that is going to tear away at your mental state. :siren:

Good advice, but you could always, y'know, also put 'em behind spoilers or hyperlinks or something.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

Greens leader Adam Bandt and energy minister Chris Bowen. Labor agrees to absolute cap on emissions to secure Greens backing for safeguard mechanism climate bill (Guardian).

Wilcox:

On the Voice to Parliament.

Shakespeare:

New NSW premier Chris Minns has a rather boring vanilla face.

Lethbridge:

After the NSW election Tasmania is the only state with a Liberal government.

Knight 1:

DEBT.

Knight 2:

Victorian Liberal leader John Pesutto, who said he was going to expel Liberal MP Moira Deeming from the party as she helped organise and attended the anti trans rally which had the neo-nazis turn up and peform salutes. Instead he only suspended her for nine months after saying she condemned the organisers at the meeting (provided no evidence of what she said, and she was on Twitter instantly directly to said organisers to say she would never condemn them).

Spooner:

"Accidental" association. :rolleyes:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Good advice, but you could always, y'know, also put 'em behind spoilers or hyperlinks or something.

The thread is pretty good about doing this with even borderline stuff, if only from experience since it's the entire body of work of numerous cartoonists here, but if it's poised to be every single cartoon like is safe to assume if this is true, I don't think it's a bad suggestion to put forward. Just seeing whole walls of spoilered images isn't going to be less of a reminder of what the chuds are up to

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Much like discussion on banning cartoons, that would quickly devolve into fights over whether or not X cartoon should be spoilered, and then other categories being deserving of spoilers.

The thread is mainly about posting awful opinions to mock them, so you know what you’re getting into. I’m just warning people it’s going to be worse than usual. A lot of thread regulars are pretty good about just not posting nakedly hateful poo poo or stuff that crosses a line, or at least just linking to it. So use your best judgement, be where to go into this thread or post stuff here.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I’m not looking forward to this week’s sinfest megapost, I tell you what.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Let’s see how many cartoonists don’t know what a trans man is

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Is it confirmed that the shooter was actually trans? And a trans man? I've only seen far-right sources on it and they lie all the time.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Vargo posted:

Is it confirmed that the shooter was actually trans? And a trans man? I've only seen far-right sources on it and they lie all the time.
Police confirmed it

Oh, sorry you already said that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Pants Donkey posted:

Let’s see how many cartoonists don’t know what a trans man is

I'm guessing it'll be like that "Sally just wanted to wrestle the girls" comic some years ago where they ignore the "shithead organizer forced a trans man to wrestle in the women's division over everybody's objections" aspect for pure transphobia.