Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

well that settles it we're just gonna have to ban schools until we sort this out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?
Cut the half-asleep goon some slack motherfuckers.

So much for poignancy assholes.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what if your twin was like a mirror twin and their right was their left

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

welcome to the trungle
we've got bings and bongs

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
remember when a trump (I think) lawyer and his wife were constantly flashing the white power sign while sitting front and center of a hearing or something

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Like these are my daughters: Angela and Alegna

Apr 7, 2003

do you know where you are?
you're in the trungle, baby
you're gonna pooooooooossssssstttttt

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Justin Tyme posted:

trump and shinzo abe are a real comedy duo, from the time shinzo abe fell off a golf cart into a sand trap to the koi pond to the oval office photo where he makes that funny "haha weeeelp" face

I knew about the trump-abe things (feeding the koi!)and I knew about the assassination but I've never made the connection that those historical events occurred to the same person

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

euphronius posted:

what if your twin was like a mirror twin and their right was their left
My twins are also in the Mirror Universe due to some quantum entanglement bullshit. I'm thinking in four dimensions. Or is it 6? gently caress.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Shifty Nipples posted:

six months and years old at the same time?

:goofy:

he's getting twice the amount of lovely sleep that comes with having a baby, to be fair

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol always love these automated responses

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Has anyone in Pittsburgh taken long sword before?

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
the Kavanaugh hearing lol, that lawyer and his wife

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Shifty Nipples posted:

six months and years old at the same time?

:goofy:

they are one years old together

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

euphronius posted:

if I had twins I would separate them to different realms so they would not have to see themselves ever in 3d

I would name them One and Three.

Feral Integral
Jun 6, 2006

YOSPOS

unit without any drones or even some hand grenades smh

we must donate more money to ukraine

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Fortnite
-the everything app.

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

They are one pair of 6-month-old twins

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
having twins is like the child version of BOGO so i would just give one to a neighbor because im not gonna need it

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Love Rat posted:

so 4 kids in total

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

euphronius posted:

so 4 kids in total

lol.

I'm taking a nap.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

two pairs of twins would be 8 kids

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

"closely monitoring the situation" meaning he has his reading glasses on squinting at his computer 4 inches from the screen f5'ing the local news website

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

It's cool that people become firefighters and EMTs/paramedics (not cops) but it's literally what they signed up for. It's their job. It's not some rando running into the building and single-handedly saving all the kids or something. The "thank you to the first responders, you're all selfless heroes" bullshit is so weird.

Not knocking them or anything.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
loving duggars in this thread have so many kids they dont even know the real number

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
thread sure loves Mansplaining to Daddies

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

bebop esq posted:

It's cool that people become firefighters and EMTs/paramedics (not cops) but it's literally what they signed up for. It's their job. It's not some rando running into the building and single-handedly saving all the kids or something. The "thank you to the first responders, you're all selfless heroes" bullshit is so weird.

I think the anarchists might be onto something.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

This is not a zeppelin

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

euphronius posted:

two pairs of twins would be 8 kids

poo poo i might need to draw a diagram to figure this out

Apr 7, 2003

bebop esq posted:

It's just venerating the tools of authority, standard fascist poo poo

watch an episode of Paw Patrol, they get them young nowadays

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Love Rat posted:

Are they identical?

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
i have two kids in their teens now and i feel for the new parents out there sleep deprivation sucks

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
oh poo poo I thought I started my new train job tomorrow

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I have twins

I have a pair of children that are twins

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

bebop esq posted:

Are they identical?

Yes, two identical daughters.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

we are going to need to say twin(1) or twin(2) to keep understanding up

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Love Rat posted:

Yes, two identical daughters.

Grats on the sex and the having kids thing :)

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

euphronius posted:

I have twins

I have a pair of children that are twins

So much easier when you put it like that. Would you believe I make a living writing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

euphronius posted:

we are going to need to say twin(1) or twin(2) to keep understanding up

now explain twin-sized beds to me