Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

holy poo poo this poo poo has been in my backlog for too long and i love ace combat a not normal amount

hi iz! i don't think ive ever posted here

~~~ trophy zome ~~~

Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere

: Beat the game (See one ending)
: See three different endings
: Complete all 52 missions and see all endings (PLATINUM)*

Dr. Fishopolis fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Apr 25, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

holy poo poo this poo poo has been in my backlog for too long and i love ace combat a not normal amount

hi Dr. Fishopolis!

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

me and dr cool aids in discord lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

lmao nice avatar

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
nooo! dr fishopolis!!! :D

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

like spaceghost, lose the gang tags or you'll get the ice rear end...

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://i.imgur.com/cYc6cPv.mp4

: Feed all animals
: Catch all fish
: Beat the game

the draw distance could be much better, some of the stray beads are pretty annoying (why i stopped going for the plat, along with the deadline approaching), text could be very slow when unskippable, i wanted to flick Issun's head off his shoulders for most of the game, etc

none of that prevents it from becoming one of my favorite games of all time

idk what more there is to say that hasn't already been said. the music, the style, the lore, the story, all fantastic. combat despite being relatively simple was never too repetitive and was very fluid, the world design felt lively and lovely, the bosses were dope, sidequests i did were neat, god drat i just loved nearly everything about this game. it's been on my backlog for quite some time and i'm rlly grateful IZGC gave me the push to finally give it a go. a shame Okamiden apparently isn't the best so idk if i'll try it in the future, but that i've got the memories of this one forever lodged into my brain

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

symbolic posted:

the draw distance could be much better, some of the stray beads are pretty annoying (why i stopped going for the plat, along with the deadline approaching), text could be very slow when unskippable, i wanted to flick Issun's head off his shoulders for most of the game, etc

idk what more there is to say that hasn't already been said. the music, the style, the lore, the story, all fantastic. combat despite being relatively simple was never too repetitive and was very fluid, the world design felt lively and lovely, the bosses were dope, sidequests i did were neat, god drat i just loved nearly everything about this game. it's been on my backlog for quite some time and i'm rlly grateful IZGC gave me the push to finally give it a go. a shame Okamiden apparently isn't the best so idk if i'll try it in the future, but that i've got the memories of this one forever lodged into my brain

GJ!

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

symbolic posted:

hell yeah nice work!

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

symbolic posted:

Aroooo.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

That Little Demon posted:

like spaceghost, lose the gang tags or you'll get the ice rear end...

i dont know what this means is it good or bad

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

i dont know what this means is it good or bad

gently caress around and find out

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

symbolic posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
how even, who has the power

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

if you're serious about removing them, I think any mod can put in an av change request

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
The Christmas story flagpole scene but he's trying to say "only trust your fists," while crying

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

i can request it right now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i wont unless asked though, if you wish to keep the gang tags

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
ty, i dont care about the gang tags but this av is so old it's too small and im debating whether to enlarge it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

ty, i dont care about the gang tags but this av is so old it's too small and im debating whether to enlarge it

well the tags will be blanked for now anyway, may you freely post in the imp zone without being hassled by guards

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

do you have a favorite game or anime

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

Keep the av and custom text, it's classic 2004 style.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

trying to jack off posted:

well the tags will be blanked for now anyway, may you freely post in the imp zone without being hassled by guards

sweet ty

symbolic posted:

jeez hmm you're making me pick between zero and kiwami 2 here

although i played phantasy star 1 as a tiny child and it sparked my love for games and it still kinda owns

anime i'll have to think about but i saw revue starlight and it owns. bocchi is probably next

FactsAreUseless posted:

more people are saying this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

symbolic posted:

:grin:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

bocchi is probably next

i will protect you with my life

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Been working on the stable logos and I'm really excited for them to make their debut...

...unrelatedly does anyone here have the Larry-eggplant-memeface

edit: wrong thread whoopsie

Plebian Parasite fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Mar 28, 2023

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

it's biting munchkin's style but he barely posts here, so it's probably fine

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

Been working on the stable logos and I'm really excited for them to make their debut...

...unrelatedly does anyone here have the Larry-eggplant-memeface

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Ah thanks

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

symbolic posted:

imp zone ftw, holy poo poo 76 hours

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

imp zone ftw, holy poo poo 76 hours

i have a bad habit of keeping games running while i'm tabbed out doing whatever else so like 25-30 of that is idling lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

: Defeat Orochi

really fun fight! very spectacular, though again pretty easy, i think i lost 1.5 health orbs out of 8?? 9?? the dungeon leading up to it was really cute and fun too

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

: Defeat Crimson Helm

just a heads up sub, you put up Crimson Helm in my trophy case instead of Spider Queen. Got this now though so just spider to add :cheersdoge:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

: Defeat Crimson Helm

just a heads up sub, you put up Crimson Helm in my trophy case instead of Spider Queen. Got this now though so just spider to add :cheersdoge:

ah yes, well obviously I predicted you would get this trophy and did that on purpose you see!