Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

No interest in a mint confection. Love most other candies though. Peach Rings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I too must confess my love of peach rings.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

they're no apple rings

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Stroker Ace posted:

I too must confess my love of peach rings.

hell yeah

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.

boxcarhobo posted:

I watched the first three eps and it was kind of funny but it didn’t really hook me

Yeah same

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Just learned something really cool about the re4R spoilers for a cool game design you can skip the town fight at the beginning by shooting the bell.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
fond memories of playing RE4 on the GameCube over and over, good system, great game

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Well that’s a lot.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I don't understand what's happening

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do something about the guy harassing me and his cronies. thjey all posted in a row, shockingly. thanks

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

You should go to King of the Hill a lot of tall women there with big honkers (feet)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I want to clarify that I saw the post on twitter and like a rapscallion put cavs av on it. Because verbiage wise it works imo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's 5 of them in all. they can't stand that i solicit private messages from anyone or see it as a get out of jail free card to make all kinds of pictures and messages for me to see and be embarrassed or hurt by.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

That’s true admittedly. We call ourselves The Cinco

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cinconnati chili

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

goodnight everyone

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Suplex Liberace posted:

goodnight everyone

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I made music in a LA hotel room, what kinda life achievement does that unlock?

Also why does the Ontario Airport love the poo poo out of country music. And the really bland poo poo too. Suck me from the back corporate scum.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

good morning

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

good morning

got miles morales in the steam sale. it’s good so far

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Good morning. Work is boring and not challenging right now. I just matched on Tinder with a girl I had a crush on 25 years ago. I’m housesitting the best dog. Miles Morales is good.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

jesus WEP posted:

good morning

got miles morales in the steam sale. it’s good so far

Game's good! There was some story stuff that irritated me but overall I love the gameplay and the art design and most of the characters. I'm hoping the next Spider-Man (where I assume both Peter and Miles will be playable) lives up to it and the first game.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

Game's good! There was some story stuff that irritated me but overall I love the gameplay and the art design and most of the characters. I'm hoping the next Spider-Man (where I assume both Peter and Miles will be playable) lives up to it and the first game.
i’m only maybe 25-30% through the story but big lols at how the tinkerer and the prowler are literally the two friend characters they introduce in the first 3 missions. comic book story gotta comic book story though.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

going to see john wick tonight. why is it almost 3 hours long though. the world needs more 90 minute movies.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

free take the moon

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

jesus WEP posted:

going to see john wick tonight. why is it almost 3 hours long though. the world needs more 90 minute movies.

the action is bigger and better than ever! I agree with the length of movies except for when Marty Scorcese is making one but John Wick 4 flew by

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Tubi has like 9 million 90 minute movies. A few are okay.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Good morning my wife and daughter are playing Diablo 3 with me

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I'm gonna drive a mustang at high speeds on a freeway with no line paint. Maybe get some breakfast.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Seeing John Wick tonight, which will be a nice little appetizer to the actual main course Best Action Movie Of 2023, Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part One

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Seeing John Wick tonight, which will be a nice little appetizer to the actual main course Best Action Movie Of 2023, Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part One

Enjoy the films my friend.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Cavauro posted:

Enjoy the films my friend.

Me tonight:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i said so many nasty horrible things to you and edited it fast.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

sittin in the way back.... have fun mickey.... lol

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

NienNunb posted:

Me tonight:

Who the hell is that astronaut chicken and why do they have a featured spot over more popular Disney characters like Max or Darkwing Dick or Chewbacca?

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

It’s a hat and he’s part of los caballeros

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
im the authentic thomas kinkade stamp