Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

i'm laugheing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i hope you starve to death lol i want to watch it happen live and see your emaciated body reaches for the last slice of pizza and i spam the cry laughing emoji

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

looking at a ten dollar and five dollar bill and laughing as i own my enemies by spending the 10 dollars and they spend the five dollars

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

lets kill AnimeIsTrash (hate crime depending on how gay and brown he is)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

lets kill AnimeIsTrash (hate crime depending on how gay and brown he is)

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

he is as brown as he is gay

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

lumpentroll posted:

he is as brown as he is gay

you know what they say: if there's brown on the field, it's....

wait

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

get the imps to do forum guest teams. the amount of heel energy in a GBS orCSPAM kicking imp rear end would be greater than the sun

agreed. get calibanibal in the ring

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

cspam cant draw brother

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

https://twitch.tv/videos/1775756969?t=2707s me vs all of cspam

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
get smarxist in there.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
ending any hope of full communism with a chokeslam

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

lol again at larryweight

rip

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Obese Brotherhood ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cuttlefush posted:

lol again at larryweight

rip

the camera dramatically zooming out showing the entire match taking place in a childs snowglobe

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

looking at a ten dollar and five dollar bill and laughing as i own my enemies by spending the 10 dollars and they spend the five dollars

lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

feedback for the dude who gave me this av, it doesnt show up good on night mode #_#

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
yeah i thought it was a blank space with red text

the dark text is an image so you can't even highlight it! just an absolute garbage redtext

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

wiping a big bead of sweat off my forehead and going "phew!" after seeing ait get designated the worst poster on the forums

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
NHD gotta answer to SAD with this latest ticket posted in defense of e.pilot

Step into the ring, they calling you out. Show them your posting.

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lol this will go well I'm sure

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
I mean I've seen that image shared irl and discords a bunch and no one got hurt so it's pretty puzzling tbh

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

KirbyKhan posted:

NHD gotta answer to SAD with this latest ticket posted in defense of e.pilot

Step into the ring, they calling you out. Show them your posting.

What are you, SAD's carnival barker? Because how much does that pay, I need to get a cut of that.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Hot Karl Marx posted:

I mean I've seen that image shared irl and discords a bunch and no one got hurt so it's pretty puzzling tbh

I'm taking the boring position that it should have been linked and described rather than presented as an autoplaying video, and also that these expectations haven't really been communicated clearly with people who aren't SAD haunts (at least that I can see, I don't read the car hate thread these days if I have a choice) but that a ban+2 weeks was probably an overreaction.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

docbeard posted:

I'm taking the boring position that it should have been linked and described rather than presented as an autoplaying video, and also that these expectations haven't really been communicated clearly with people who aren't SAD haunts (at least that I can see, I don't read the car hate thread these days if I have a choice) but that a ban+2 weeks was probably an overreaction.

When you post MP4 links doesn't it automatically turn into a video?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

docbeard posted:

What are you, SAD's carnival barker? Because how much does that pay, I need to get a cut of that.

Pays the same as your gig, friend

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

thank u brave & strong mods for defending my mental health or whatever the gently caress you think youre doing lol

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

thank u brave & strong mods for defending my mental health or whatever the gently caress you think youre doing lol

you will be treated like a child and like it

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

you will be treated like a child and like it

critical support for NHD

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Lol this will go well I'm sure

not going very well at all

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

tristeham posted:

critical support for NHD

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

weird, my posting enemies are always mentally ill freaks that are a hair trigger away from committing unspeakable crimes

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

[epic latin choir boss fight music starts playing as i walk into the cspam feedback thread] cspam is gay and if you like cspam that means you like gay sex with MEN

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lessail posted:

weird, my posting enemies are always mentally ill freaks that are a hair trigger away from committing unspeakable crimes

*Quoting a post where a guy is like 'man traffic sucks I hate driving'* this psycho is one step away from the edge

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

tristeham posted:

critical support for NHD

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Ringo Roadagain posted:

not going very well at all

You should check out the stewie griffin politics thread for some laughs :cheers:

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Just have people slap a :nws: or :nms: tag in front of the video like we’ve done for a decade and be done with it.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

really queer Christmas posted:

You should check out the stewie griffin politics thread for some laughs :cheers:

will do

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

stewie griffin politics is a good thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
give that guy an extra month for causing a bunch of busybodies a reason to post their worthless opinions imo