Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

the world had its chance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/macrocoyote/status/1640156296480542723

end it all now

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

UFOTacoMan posted:

love da constitution baby!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1640827205868568576

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

lol there's no such thing as state citizenship

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
you better believe im still holding out for thr Great Ghost Dance, chummer

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

lets go brandon

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

but what is the casing made out of...

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ex post facho posted:

you better believe im still holding out for thr Great Ghost Dance, chummer

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1640827860754608128

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
the first and only time I met someone from Idaho I made it my mission to make them know how much I think idaho and potatoes are the same thing and I used to feel a bit bad about teasing them so much but now i should have done it harder

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

would

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

years ago my wife and i were visiting boise for work

we had both been looking at places to move from The Big City and Boise seemed nice and offered the outdoorsy poo poo. other nice things. there were a couple opportunities in our field we could have taken.

then at dinner with a colleague, we were talking about how nice the farmer's market was, and how great it was that so many immigrant communities were there. "Oh yeah, they used to have their own, but someone burned it down." oh. well that's real poo poo. "There was a swastika burned into the grass of the capitol building." Well, nevermind,

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Rain holy fire on this godless land as a warning to others

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

A Bakers Cousin posted:

the first and only time I met someone from Idaho I made it my mission to make them know how much I think idaho and potatoes are the same thing and I used to feel a bit bad about teasing them so much but now i should have done it harder

fair

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

ex post facho posted:

but what is the casing made out of...

waygu casing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

A Bakers Cousin posted:

suffer not the idahoain to live

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
you remember which Past Poster is from Idaho, right?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Hello 7 day weekend. 🫠

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/edroso/status/1640828279161597954

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

DryGoods posted:

keep posting, Lpzie. a few more and i can triangulate where to place these depth charges

blow him away!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

titty_baby_ posted:

I'm in one of the most earthquake prone parts of the lower 48 and we've also had some wild winter weather so the office joke today was "is it the wind shifting the building or another 3.sometjing?"

it's from all the fracking, isn't it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

that doesn't even make any sense...or maybe that's an unintentional correct take. prez is kind of weird like if there was a real exorcist attending a halloween party.
I have the best prayers, we are going to remove these demons, get them out of here, take their souls!

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

A Bakers Cousin posted:

there is (or, was? idk) a place in boise called boise fry, which stood out because of its potato matrix.

the y axis was potato variety, and x axis was the manner of cutting. 5-6 rows and columns, each. truly incredible.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/abughazalehkat/status/1640828727410950147

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

years ago my wife and i were visiting boise for work

we had both been looking at places to move from The Big City and Boise seemed nice and offered the outdoorsy poo poo. other nice things. there were a couple opportunities in our field we could have taken.

then at dinner with a colleague, we were talking about how nice the farmer's market was, and how great it was that so many immigrant communities were there. "Oh yeah, they used to have their own, but someone burned it down." oh. well that's real poo poo. "There was a swastika burned into the grass of the capitol building." Well, nevermind,

should have moved there and voted democrat smh

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
duncan idaho, the only positive use of that word, a fictional character from worm sand

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

:nice:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
Get up.

Vim Fuego posted:

should have moved there and voted democrat smh

i think about that experience and feeling when people talk about texas turning blue, lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ErinInTheMorn/status/1640829237291565057

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
as far as i can tell idaho is probably a pretty scary place to live or visit depending on where you go or how you look

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice
I stopped in Coeur d'Alene on my way to Montana and everyone is like "Oh it's so beautiful, it's the most beautiful part of Idaho" and it fuckin sucked

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

defense in this case means a jury trial assuming you survive the cops arresting you

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

ex post facho posted:

it's from all the fracking, isn't it

i mean the Rocky Mountains are formed from millions of years of plate tectonics, but i'm sure flushing out the bitumen from the soil doesn't help neither

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

LegoMan posted:

I stopped in Coeur d'Alene on my way to Montana and everyone is like "Oh it's so beautiful, it's the most beautiful part of Idaho" and it fuckin sucked

it's not, the most beautiful is an hour north but the state gets more Nazi the closer you are to Canada in those parts

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
hell ya using the bidet as i type this

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

LegoMan posted:

le cour de la mer

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

that's not hyperbole either, they're full on nazi fancy uniform and all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Utz
Aug 1, 2008

by vyelkin
these einstein hat tilings are pretty cool; here's a generator:

https://cs.uwaterloo.ca/~csk/hat/app.html

javascript source:

https://github.com/isohedral/hatviz

(tip: turn off "draw hats" and turn on "draw supertiles" before doing much supertile building or your browser might poo poo itself)