Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

sony have been using a bunch of different studios for their PC ports, the only ones directly attributed to nixxes are the spiderman ports

returnal was climax studios, god of war was jetpack interactive, uncharted was also iron galaxy, etc

nixxes are in more of a support role i think

repiv fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Mar 28, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Nixxes please fixxes!

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

StarkRavingMad posted:

The one comment I've seen that makes me hesitant is that the whole campaign can be beaten in like five hours. Then, each level has an "alternate" version that's a bit trickier and can add another 4-5 hours. And there's some replayability since the maps are procedural generated. I don't know, like you say, the $25 price tag sounds like it might be heavy for that; I'm probably going to wait for more impressions or a sale.

I'd say it's a bit shorter than that. I'm at like 2.5 hours and finished the four initial levels and the campaign, such as it is. I'd count the alternate versions of each biome as part of the main game, as they each seem to bring new combinations of tiles and buildings to the table. But even then I'd estimate it at only about 5-7 hours total to basically 100% the game. For me it's worth it because I really like the overall tone and vibe, but yeah there's not a huge amount of meat on those bones.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?

Mierenneuker posted:

People are saying it was done by Iron Galaxy.

Not the company that specializes in PC ports that Sony acquired two years ago.

???

Edit: Nixxes has a limited amount of employees, they can't do everything. But still...

they're working on Bloodborne, clearly

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It takes an hour to compile the shaders in the Last of Us port lol

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Tiny Timbs posted:

it's like detroit become human, they built their workflow around the assumption that it's only ever going to ship on a console where end-users don't have to deal with compilation

so they made an absurd number of shaders and then when it gets ported to PC it takes forever to compile (and you have to do it again every time you update your driver)

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Tiny Timbs posted:

Only took 15 minutes here, but we'll see how crash-happy it is once I finish working and can try to actually play it.

KazigluBey
Oct 30, 2011

boner

You don't hit Mostly Negative on Steam off of culture wars crap if the underlining game is good. Turns out that if Game Good then you can't really move the needle to any meaningful degree. Like, maybe for very small games, but a major release? Nah, not happening.

octan3
Jul 10, 2004
DoNt dO DrUgs

Wintermutant posted:

Only took 15 minutes here, but we'll see how crash-happy it is once I finish working and can try to actually play it.

Same here, I then hard crashed twice within the first hour of the game.

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

I got Terra Nil - it's very chill and I am enjoying the gameplay a lot, but I'd also agree it seems a little short.

StarkRavingMad posted:

The one comment I've seen that makes me hesitant is that the whole campaign can be beaten in like five hours. Then, each level has an "alternate" version that's a bit trickier and can add another 4-5 hours. And there's some replayability since the maps are procedural generated. I don't know, like you say, the $25 price tag sounds like it might be heavy for that; I'm probably going to wait for more impressions or a sale.

I'm two missions in after two hours and they're saying I'm 31% done - I 100%ed the second mission and it gave me 70% credit for that area and the alternate task is still locked for me. That estimate would check out with my experience so far, but I'm okay with "I really liked this 10 hour game for 25 bucks" given I'd also be more than okay with a full-priced game being 20-30h so whatever.

kazil posted:

Game looks really interesting, and I liked the demo. Going to wait for some reviews I think, to see how chill it is. If it get's super deep on the strategy part I'll probably pass.

There are difficulty levels and gameplay resolves around resource management and the fact you can't delete poo poo. I've been playing on normal and if you played with zero consideration for efficiency you could screw yourself but I haven't really been in danger yet. Easy seems like a zen mode and hard is for people who want to have to really sweat efficiency and maybe restart missions a few times. I think if you liked the demo you could play on easy or normal and absolutely find the chill you're looking for.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

hey everyone. i'm currently dealing with the loss of one of our cats who died suddenly and unexpectedly, so my Games of April post is gonna be kept simple. you can look the games up yourself to see the screenshots. I do thank the people in discords that have offered kind words and condolences.

Road 96: Mile 0 - April 4 - A prequel to the border-hopping CYOA hit from 2021, you play as two of the NPCs from the original game and learn their stories.
Meet Your Maker - April 4 - This one's already gotten a lot of hype from goons who have played the demo or playtested it. You build a deathtrap-filled base and challenge players to conquer them.
Passpartout 2 - April 4 - Passpartout is not for everyone but if you like games about making silly/ugly paintings and then selling them to people who have very spurious criteria for what is good or bad art, this widens the scope of the original.
The Magical Mixture Mill - April 5 (EA) - A combination of harvesting and automation, there's been mixed thoughts from people about the demo.
Supplice - April 6 (EA) - The first episode of a retro FPS from prolific mappers/modders in the Doom scene.
Melon Journey: Bittersweet Memories - April 6 - A cute looking adventure/narrative game with a Gameboy aesthetic.
Curse of the Sea Rats - April 6 - Rat-based Metroidvania
The Library of Babel - April 6 - A mix of stealth platforming and inventory-puzzling. Not related to Library of Ruina.
Lone Fungus - April 7 - Mushroom-based Metroidvania which is coming out of Early Access.
Sherlock Holmes: the Awakening Remake - April 11 - The original Sherlock Holmes: the Awakening was a goofy but earnest detective game merging with Lovecraft. It only makes sense for Frogwares, who has since developed The Sinking City, to come back to this premise with a remake of The Awakening, likely much more expanded upon and with the design elements of Chapter One.
Ghostware: Arena of the Dead - April 12 (EA) - Retro FPS/adventure game about being stuck in an arena shooter by a wizard. Like almost all retro FPSes, it's the first episode.
MEATGRINDER - April 13 - loving kickass uptempo FPS where you, Crank-style, have to keep moving to keep your health up, leaping and grappling from vehicle to vehicle as everything explodes all around you. It's cool, the demo was cool. This is gonna be a good game.
Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection - April 13 - The 6 Mega Man Battle Network games finally come to PC officially. If you've never played a MMBN game, they're isometric JRPGs with a Saturday Morning Cartoon aesthetic/setting, goofy NPC dialogue, and quasi-real time battles where you equip cards/chips for your moves. They're cool! And decently lengthy. Unlike the other Mega Man collections, this one's, like, a triple digit number of hour's worth of content.
God of Rock - April 18 - Rhythm/music based fighting game. General word of mouth on this has not been very good, however.
Minecraft Legends - April 18 (Gamepass) - Minecraft action/strategy game. I haven't followed this too much so I'm not 100% sure what the best comparison is, but it'll be on Gamepass anyway so you can try it yourself.
Moons of Darsalon - April 19 - A pretty neat retro platformer about saving/rescuing civilians that has a fun pre-rendered look that throws back to the Rare games of the SNES.
Stray Blade - April 20 - I have forgotten almost everything about this other than that it has a comedic sidekick character and it's a hack & slash.
Advance Wars 1 & 2 Reboot Camp - April 21 (NON-STEAM) - Delayed by a year due to the war in Ukraine, Nintendo/Wayforward's remake of the first two Advance Wars games finally comes out on Switch. The look of the remake is divisive but as long as it plays like the original, it's two very good strategy games that are highly addictive to play.
Roots of Pacha - April 25 - A Stardew Valley-style life sim set at an earlier point in human history/civilization.
Afterimage - April 25 - Metroidvania by the developer of Guijan 3, which has nice backgrounds and illustrated characters, and hopefully will not have online DRM like Guijan 3 had.
Trinity Trigger - April 25 - Where are my FuRyu-heads at???? I didn't even know this game existed until last week. It looks like FuRyu's latest 7 out of 10 game is going for a Secret of Mana type feel with 3 character hack and slashing. Personally I'd like them to revisit The Alliance Alive, but maybe one of these games will keep the lights on long enough for them to get to that point.
Bramble: the Mountain King - April 27 - Narrative platformer that seems like it might hit similar notes to that of Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, with the sort of grim fairy tale setting.
The Last Case of Benedict Fox - April 27 (Gamepass) - A slick-looking (but slightly janky in execution) gothic Metroidvania where you investigate a mansion as well as an alternate dimension (or maybe it's your mind? The demo was a while ago, I forget).
Jedi Survivor - April 27 (EA Play) - Oh, right, a new Jedi game. Hey EA, you uh, you gonna advertise this one orrrrrr.... I mean I haven't seen a single word about this from anyone and I've only realized it's coming up because it shows up in the Upcoming section on Steam. They had to put Fallen Order on sale for $4 in the Spring Sale because interest in the Jedi series had fallen that low. I don't know if EA is sabotaging the game because of their losing the SW license, but it's just weird. This is easily the largest game in April and... no hype whatsoever. And it's being sent to die a couple of weeks before Nintendo puts out their biggest game in 6 years.
Protodroid Delta - April 27 (Gamepass) - A Humble Games published title from a solo dev that is going for a 'Mega Man X in 3D' feel. Assuming Humble's deal with Microsoft still extends into 2023, this should pop up on Gamepass.
Mail Time - April 27 - One of those Wholesome Games (tm) where you deliver mail to different people and do a lot of jumping around and collecting things.
Tron: Identity - April TBA - A 3D visual novel in the Tron universe by Bithell Games, creators of Subsurface Circular and Volume
Cook Serve Forever - April TBA - I believe CSF is coming out at some point in April but I don't know if something has changed, as the release date on Steam is just "Q2 2023" currently.

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Mar 28, 2023

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Iron Galaxy were behind the legendarily bad Arkham Knight port so hiring them for TLoU is very lol

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

repiv posted:

sony have been using a bunch of different studios for their PC ports, the only ones directly attributed to nixxes are the spiderman ports

returnal was climax studios, god of war was jetpack interactive, uncharted was also iron galaxy, etc

nixxes are in more of a support role i think

They should hand all porting duties to the guys who did the Spiderman ports, that poo poo runs amazing on my my GTX970. I'm convinced they used actual magic

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Away all Goats posted:

They should hand all porting duties to the guys who did the Spiderman ports, that poo poo runs amazing on my my GTX970. I'm convinced they used actual magic

Wow, okay, I didn't know I could run this game. I just wrote it off until I'd get better hardware.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

CharlestonJew posted:

Iron Galaxy were behind the legendarily bad Arkham Knight port so hiring them for TLoU is very lol

Baffling decision. TLoU might be an even bigger name than God of War depending on who you ask and they hired a group of known incompetents to handle it.

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

iron galaxy did the uncharted port and that was more or less fine IIRC? same naughty dog engine too

sony might have rushed the deadline to capitalize on the success of the HBO show

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Baffling decision. TLoU might be an even bigger name than God of War depending on who you ask and they hired a group of known incompetents to handle it.
They're a studio that mostly does ports and have done way more than just Arkham Knight (in fact they've done all the Arkham games). They're just remembered for Arkham Knight because it was so bad, but there's a good chance that was just as much Rocksteady and WB's fault as it was Iron Galaxy's. From what I've heard they likely were only given a very short window to do the port and the release date was set without regard for QC.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Volte posted:

From what I've heard they likely were only given a very short window to do the port and the release date was set without regard for QC.

Don’t subcontractors scope the work before agreeing to it or are video games special that way too?

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:

The 7th Guest posted:

hey everyone. i'm currently dealing with the loss of one of our cats who died suddenly and unexpectedly, so my Games of April post is gonna be kept simple. you can look the games up yourself to see the screenshots. I do thank the people in discords that have offered kind words and condolences.

Thanks for still putting this out, sorry about your loss.

Uh, in unrelated news - I'm probably gonna hold back on Terra Nil and The Great War until sales, given that the first is apparently "too little" and the latter is "too much." Still looking forward to getting them eventually, and DROP/Dice Tribes: Ambitions now. (Well, it's not new, but on sale, so good enough, right?)

Jossar fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Mar 28, 2023

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
I'm biased from watching Giant Bomb, but I can't remember Lang from Iron Galaxy saying much about the Batman fuckup. Not even in the way of excusing it. IG could've been thrown under the bus on that one.

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh

Tiny Timbs posted:

Don’t subcontractors scope the work before agreeing to it or are video games special that way too?
I'm sure they do, but you can't always foresee all problems, especially when it's someone else's codebase. And if the game's release date was already set by the publisher it might have been a case of "do this in this timeframe or we'll find someone who can" rather than "tell us how long you need". Since it came out in a complete (but buggy) state, they clearly were able to do the bulk of the work and meet the release target, but had technical issues that they couldn't iron out in time, and WB shipped the game anyway instead of delaying the PC version. I can't necessarily place all the blame on Iron Galaxy for that. Name any game that has ever come out and if the publisher had forced it to come out three months earlier, people might be calling those devs incompetent too. For what it's worth, I played Arkham Knight on PC years after it came out and experienced no issues at all, so they apparently were able to fix it in the end.

That's not to say they're free from all blame, especially with TLOU Part 1, I'm just saying it's not like Iron Galaxy has ported one other game ever and it was a disaster and Sony should have known better. Just that most of their work has not been notably terrible.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Volte posted:

For what it's worth, I played Arkham Knight on PC years after it came out and experienced no issues at all, so they apparently were able to fix it in the end.

They released it, delisted it from Steam shortly after, released numerous patches trying to fix it, then basically gave up from what I remember. It runs well enough on modern hardware but that's more on account of technology advancing enough that it can power through despite the poor optimization. To be fair to them Arkham Knight isn't even the worst port I've played at release, that title still goes to Dishonored 2 which was so busted on launch that it remains the only game I've ever refunded on Steam.

I guess it's hard to say if it's IG's fault entirely but this is going to be another black mark on their name. TLoU is a massive IP at this stage and I was expecting the makers/publishers/port teams to be given as much money and time as necessary to release a quality port. Surprised to see a hack job pushed out the door like this.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol the Last of Us Part I is a complete piece of poo poo port. I don't think I refunded a game so quickly on PC before.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

gently caress it, I grabbed Terra Nil too.

:unsmith:

I love the little "Appreciate" feature after you've completed a level. How wholesome.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Lol I can't connect to steam, been a while since Tuesday maintenance did that

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

One user review states it took them 2 and half hours to build shaders for TLOU, because the game kept crashing.

That’s one neat way to burn Steam’s automatic refund timer.

Edit: Another reviewer says 4 hours for shaders. I bought and refunded Horizon: Zero Dawn at launch (because it kept crashing on my end) but this sounds worse, somehow.

ErrEff fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Mar 29, 2023

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Tbh I truly don't know how Iron Galaxy keep getting work

Volte
Oct 4, 2004

woosh woosh
Releasing a piece of poo poo is always the publisher's fault.

FuzzySlippers
Feb 6, 2009

I really don't think you are missing much to ignore the game and watch the last of us show if you are interested. The actual gameplay is mediocre and the show does a better job being a narrative.

If the show turns you into a last of us fanatic then you'll probably enjoy the tedious game bits better.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

The 7th Guest posted:

Your posts are an institution at this point, don't worry. Condolences for the cat.

[edit] disappointed Jedi Survivor is not a Vampire Survivor clone

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

FuzzySlippers posted:

If the show turns you into a last of us fanatic then you'll probably enjoy the tedious game bits better.
What, you didn't like finding a ladder, then walking for 10 minutes, then having to find another ladder?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

deep dish peat moss posted:

It's more that anyone with a VR headset on PC has played Alyx, because it's one of maybe 2 or 3 VR games ever released that feel like actual games and not just tech demos.

There are some real neat VR experiences like Alyx, Elite Dangerous, Boneworks, etc. but most of them will require a non-traditional gaming space (e.g. a large open room with no obstacles for roomscale or body-movement based games [which is 99% of VR content]) and end up feeling more like DDR than traditional videogames. I was so unenthused with VR gaming that I gave my quest and my PSVR away, I was hoping for more 'traditional' games but VR devs are not interested in making traditional games that just happen to use VR, they all want to make move-control roomscale games holodeck games and the technology is just not there yet.

I was so disappointed after I played Alyx (which was loving amazing) and then realized I'd probably already found the high watermark of VR games. It doesn't help that the others I've tried don't use teleport to move around like Alyx did, because while I've never been motion sick playing regular games, as soon as I try to move "normally" in VR I feel nauseous immediately, so I haven't been able to try the Skyrim and Half Life 2 VR mods :smith:

But seriously, Alyx is a loving amazing experience.

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

MMF Freeway posted:

Dave Lang is a hell of a dude

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

I was so disappointed after I played Alyx (which was loving amazing) and then realized I'd probably already found the high watermark of VR games.

...and alyx just turned 3 years old, with still nothing similar even on the horizon

valves busy doing counterstrike again so not even they are likely to follow it up any time soon

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

repiv posted:

valves busy doing counterstrike again so not even they are likely to follow it up any time soon

They are doing the what now?

...where's my final TF2 comic :arghfist::(

FutureCop
Jun 7, 2011

Have you heard of Fermat's principle?
Couple of rapid-fire impressions of games I've been playing lately:

Dread Templar - Pretty fun boomer shooter! The most impressive aspect of the game felt like the secrets which are many and can be very elaborate puzzles at times. I did feel like it was merely above average though: good but not great. Part of that is because of my personal preferences of liking Doom Eternal-esque arena combat and resource management, more than these old-school open levels where encounters can be cheesed by backpedaling monsters into bottlenecks and can involve a lot of backtracking for getting supplies you left behind and such instead of keeping the forward momentum going. Part of that is also because it feels like there's something slightly off about the combat: in general it's nice, but something about the way the enemies are set up make combat a bit...unsatisfying. I can't exactly nail it down, maybe it's the fact that they all run and charge at you at light speeds which makes crowd control non-existent and rockets too risky, maybe it's the vague hitboxes and telegraphs where you get hit by things you don't feel you should, maybe it's the long cooldowns for all the fun abilities like slow-mo and throwing katanas which make them feel discouraging to use, I dunno. It's good, but there are a lot of games to recommend above this first and foremost, though I'd still say it's worth entry on a list of boomer shooters worth a look.

Earth Defense Force 5 - Super fun bug blasting fun, especially in coop, which was the case for me! It didn't have the greatest initial impression as it can start out painfully slow for certain classes (Air Raider) and the levels can get really repetitive at times both in that they recycle similar situations and it feels way too easy for way too long. However, the game gives you tons of fun tools to blow up bugs in crazy elaborate ways to keep you hooked, the story and characters are hilarious to witness, and the endgame levels really kick up the intensity in a way that we found ourselves really having to focus and even strategize. EDF! EDF! I find myself really wanting to play more so I'm looking at Iron Rain and World Brothers, but feel conflicted with the mixed reviews: any opinions?

TUNIC - Not really much to state beyond the obvious - this was an incredibly polished and wonderful zelda-esque adventure that had equal parts intense combat and intense exploration/puzzling. Really surprised at just how intense the combat gets and the last-minute optional La-Mulana-esque puzzles, but had a blast fighting through and solving them, respectively. Ending felt a bit lackluster, but didn't kill my vibe on it: absolutely check this game out!

Minecraft Dungeons - Bit surprised at how much I'm enjoying this! I was expecting to not like it, but it's simpleness is actually quite refreshing. Instead of loot being some sort of dizzying array of passive statistics that are of questionable benefit due to the lack of feedback and confusing calculus required, all of the loot you get here has immediately clear and impactful benefits that make for interesting choices to make any sort of build right then and there instead of waiting for endgame. It was so refreshing to so clearly see the abilities and procs my gear grants: even some of the more boring procs like 'chance to get more money from a kill' are immediately apparent with an explosive, intuitive effect upon proc, instead of it just vaguely happening in the background. Still, despite all the praise, I dunno if I'll stick with this in the long-term: the story and world aren't that exciting to progress through, and the game isn't really making the most of it's Minecraft-ness to inject any sort of unique, well, mining/crafting mechanics. Reminds me a lot of Victor Vran - maybe I'll go back and play that more!

Valheim - This is more what I expected from Gedonia - I liked the whole Monster Hunter/Minecraft looping progression of exploring to build up resources to be able to hunt a powerful monster: not only can you use the crafting and building mechanics to gear up, but you can even build an arena around where the boss will spawn to help you fight it, like building towers you can snipe from (though the monster can knock those towers down!) Combat was decent: it's a little clunky but not in a confusing, janky manner like Gedonia, more in an intentionally slow manner so you have to use other means to outwit your opponent in combat besides just dodge rolling around. Reminded me a lot of Terraria, but in 3D with a Viking aesthetic. It's only in early access so I'm not playing it beyond the first boss - just wanted to take a peek to see what it's like, but can definitely see me coming back.

Exoprimal Beta - I want to like this one as an EDF and Dino Crisis 2 fan: I love shooting tons of dinos, and I do like how slick and smooth the game felt despite me having an old clunker of a computer. The whole suit/gadget swapping mechanic was kinda neat, and I thought the little story scenes were funny and unexpected due to the multiplayer nature of the game. Something about the game felt a bit off though, particularly in the attack feedback: shooting at dinos felt really unsatisfying and vague where it was never clear I was directly hitting them, possibly due to a lack of blood or hit sparks or pushback or something. Likewise, taking damage from dinos or players seemed really vague and can sneak up on you, making you end up dying so suddenly. Finally, I'm a big PVE-only guy, so the forced PVP aspect kind of isn't my thing, and the PVE portion of the gameplay felt pretty braindead at times so it might not be worth it to deal with the PVP. Eh, it'll be on gamepass so I might give it a go then, but at the moment, feels like something to pass on.

Super Cyborg - It's Contra. If you like Contra (like me) or other Contra-adjacent titles like Metal Slug, you'll like this, as it's quite literally Contra.

FutureCop fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Mar 29, 2023

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Saoshyant posted:

They are doing the what now?

...where's my final TF2 comic :arghfist::(

https://www.counter-strike.net/cs2

:blastu:

ShadowMar
Mar 2, 2010

HERE IS A
GRAVEYARD
OF YOU!

FutureCop posted:

EDF! I find myself really wanting to play more so I'm looking at Iron Rain and World Brothers, but feel conflicted with the mixed reviews: any opinions?

iron rain has some interesting ideas but is unfortunately not a very good game and i would hesitate to even call it an EDF game

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Saoshyant posted:

Wow, okay, I didn't know I could run this game. I just wrote it off until I'd get better hardware.

The 970 is the King of Cards, if you're down with 1080p you can still run games on it no problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wiltsghost
Mar 27, 2011

MMF Freeway posted:

Apparently Iron Galaxy only helped and it's mainly Naughty Dog that did the port? At least that's what I've read.

https://twitter.com/dannyodwyer/status/1640852435655876608?t=SUrSS9zHVyfEUH3JHKXxHA&s=19