Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
I got a job interview tomorrow!

I also got an offer to go watch birds for two months.

if I get the job I won't get to watch birds.

Both things are in the same town. So I get to watch birds in my spare time.

The job place has an owl.

this is a tough nut to crack

Goatse and Gallant posted:

Aaaand now I'm getting actually sick! Oh boy I feel like I have covid again, let's see how my pregnancy test turns out!

Oof, take care.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Guess who caught covid for the fifth time :fuckoff:

sb hermit

:smith: get well soon!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

yikes m8 i hope you recover super quick!

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

cruft

Have you considered not getting COVID, as a change of pace?

Hope it goes away quickly :ohdear:

Charles Bukowski

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Cocaine bear was possibly not worth it

Thank you Saoshyant for the lovely signature.

cruft

Charles Bukowski posted:

Suspicion: confirmed.

Quadramind

I'm so sorry, pal. I'm on infection three with long covid since infection number one.

Had a massive blowout with a carer who was in my home today and refused to wear a mask. That kind of confrontation is something I should be avoiding because it drastically exacerbates all of my symptoms. The rest of my day, and probably my whole week, I will be confined to bed, recovering from standing up for myself.

Feels good to fight back, though.

I accept that I am probably never getting my old life back. I'm gonna fight like hell to make what's left worthwhile.

I wish you all the best and a speedy, complete recovery. I'll be thinking of you.

cruft

I wish I could claim that on the whole medical providers are not as dumb as everyone else, but my experience has been otherwise.

I have to constantly remind myself that chimpanzees still haven't invented soap. Humanity is doing exactly as well as it has to in order to be an top. It's not a high bar.

cruft

That said, cruftwife is definitely not dumb, and you should all sign up as new patients when she opens her practice.

cruft

In fact, I am willing to guarantee that she will never do anything dumb if you are her patient, or triple your money back*

(* Only money paid to me for my awesome advice)

Ass-penny

GaG stop licking door knobs mate. seriously that's more than one COVID a year since I learned about them, which is too many.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Andoman posted:

That sucks - he shouldn't be allowed to impact your Major. Hope your professor is onside and good luck with the rest of the project.

Well, me walking away from that confrontation was the wrong answer. The other two group members finished the project on their own and didn't credit me.

Then presented it in class as a completed project.

Professor's view was that if the project is due, then it's due. That I should have stepped up and been more of a leader. Instead I'm the one who abandoned the group.

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

B33rChiller

cruft posted:

In fact, I am willing to guarantee that she will never do anything dumb if you are her patient, or triple your money back*

(* Only money paid to me for my awesome advice)

They learn some Latin in med school, right?
Might need you to start whispering the two most important words to her late at night. Little subtle inception deal.
Same thing I try to drop into conversations with my lawyer buddy.
Pro bono

:trashed:

Dr. Honked posted:

the junk, rather than the trunk
Goons Are Gifts

Charles Bukowski posted:

The bear gave it to all of us
Or it's either way likely that that theater now has a lot of covid

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!

Viginti Septem posted:

Well, me walking away from that confrontation was the wrong answer. The other two group members finished the project on their own and didn't credit me.

Professor's view was that if the project is due, then it's due. That I should have stepped up and been more of a leader. Instead I'm the one who abandoned the group.

wow that really sux

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Manifisto

aaah that sucks majorly. hope your recovery is quick and easy.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.

cruft posted:

soap. It's not a high bar.

also hope you recover, GaG.

Manifisto

Viginti Septem posted:

the professor's view is bs. what a loving cowardly way to approach this problem.

Ass-penny

Manifisto posted:

the professor's view is bs. what a loving cowardly way to approach this problem.

yeah wtf?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Charles Bukowski

Whatddya got, a dean or something? Can you go to a dean about this, because why is any of that your responsibility? You're there for an education, not to do unpaid TA student management for the teacher.

cruft

I hate group projects.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Furthermore, I received a message from one of the group members who used an actor in her clips who had signed off on a release that the school requires for anyone who is not a student.

The message said that since I'm now doing my own project that she doesn't think the release covers her footage anymore and that I cannot use her footage.

So that's fun.

Escape From Noise

Plz get well soon GaG. And stop catching COVID!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Oh, I completely forgot to mention that I just dropped the class.

Escape From Noise

Listening to Iron Lung and recirculating the mash.

Escape From Noise

Switched to listening to Man Is the Bastard.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Life is strange, byob. When you get down to it. I've yet to figure it out.

Here's a photo of a tiny leaf for you all.

Charles Bukowski

Cats are nice. Don't think of the bad stuff, just smell your cats head and kiss them.

Ominous Jazz

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Viginti Septem posted:

Life is strange, byob. When you get down to it. I've yet to figure it out.

Here's a photo of a tiny leaf for you all.

Thata a rad pic at least. I'm sorry that happened.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Thank you.

Here's some colors for you.

Stoner Sloth

Viginti Septem posted:

Thank you.

Here's some colors for you.

sorry that happened to you friend. thank you for the pretty colours!

i would still recommend you talk to someone at the university/college about this in full. also keep any saved stuff you have from the project until you do. in any case it's best to communicate with them and see what can be done and make sure that you'll be okay course wise and all that.

in any case sending you and Kacie good thoughts :glomp:

Goons Are Gifts

Hello friends, covid and everything else I got has got me good, everything hurts, my throat is red as blood and swallowing, talking, breathing and especially existing hurts massively. Didn't leave my bed in a good while as I can't get up, but it doesn't stop me from posting, so!

baka of lathspell
Probation
Can't post for 35 hours!
im sorry yall are going thru it

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
GaG, please take care of yourself. You are the lighthouse of this forum and you bring unending joy to so many people who need a guiding light in navigating the darkness that a silly world can occasionally bring.

Please have a song that has been helping me through some tough times. And remember, at the end of the day... You'll find a butt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_nc1IVoMxc

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
big hugs to all the yobs

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
I just got an email from Kansas City Art Institute that I have been accepted for a bachelor's of fine arts program. They're offering me an $80k scholarship. :stare:

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
:D :D :D

How far away would you have to move?

And, how are you celebrating?

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Bright Bart posted:

:D :D :D

How far away would you have to move?

And, how are you celebrating?

No moving, as I live in KC. They're tied in to the Nelson-Atkins museum and several other museums and they offer internships there for students which is a big factor for me. They only accept 700 students so I'm sort of shocked.

I will probably celebrate by taking Kacie on a road trip around town and taking photos. So just like any other day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Viginti Septem posted:

I just got an email from Kansas City Art Institute that I have been accepted for a bachelor's of fine arts program. They're offering me an $80k scholarship. :stare:

I don't know if this specifically is something you wish to pursue, but either way, congratulations!

ty nesamdoom!