Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I still dream about melon fanta 5 years later :(

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

thats not cilantro its coriander

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

lmao

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

smarxist posted:

hospital IK

Lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

laffo

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

https://www.wtaj.com/news/local-news/police-swarm-multiple-local-schools-after-reports-of-shootings-believed-to-be-hoax/

Multiple schools across the state got coordinated shooting threats called in. It kicks rear end to watch the country fly apart thanks to a handful of bad actors ruining everything for the rest of us

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

hell yeah

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM A TRUTH INTO THE COMPUTER.

Bethamphetamine posted:

I HAVE GAINED SUCH RESPECT FOR THIS GRAND JURY, & PERHAPS EVEN THE GRAND JURY SYSTEM AS A WHOLE. THE EVIDENCE IS SO OVERWHELMING IN MY FAVOR, & SO RIDICULOUSLY BAD FOR THE HIGHLY PARTISAN & HATEFUL DISTRICT ATTORNEY, THAT THE GRAND JURY IS SAYING, HOLD ON, WE ARE NOT A RUBBER STAMP, WHICH MOST GRAND JURIES ARE BRANDED AS BEING, WE ARE NOT GOING TO VOTE AGAINST A PREPONDERANCE OF EVIDENCE OR AGAINST LARGE NUMBERS OF LEGAL SCHOLARS ALL SAYING THERE IS NO CASE HERE. DROP THIS SICK WITCH HUNT, NOW!

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

McPiss

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

https://www.wtaj.com/news/local-news/police-swarm-multiple-local-schools-after-reports-of-shootings-believed-to-be-hoax/

Multiple schools across the state got coordinated shooting threats called in. It kicks rear end to watch the country fly apart thanks to a handful of bad actors ruining everything for the rest of us

weird, just like when the neonazi groups realized power substations were completely unprotected and then destroyed a bunch in quick succession

shame we don't have some huge, overreaching unconstitutional department focused on security for the homeland, eh

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

:barf:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

shot

quote:

But McLin said a doctor there told her she couldn’t treat her son, Keeling, because he had second- and third-degree burns that needed a higher level of care. The doctor referred them to the burn center at HCA Florida Blake Hospital, about a 90-minute drive away.

McLin, who is a dentist, said the doctor told her the stand-alone ER would not charge for the visit because they did not provide treatment.

“I don’t remember exactly how she phrased it. But something along the lines of, ‘Well, we won’t even call this a visit, because we can’t do anything,’” McLin said.

At Blake Hospital, she said, a doctor diagnosed Keeling with a second-degree burn, drained the blisters, bandaged his hand, and sent them home with instructions on how to care for the wound.

“I didn’t think anything more of it,” McLin said.

chaser

quote:

Total Bill: For the emergency room visit, Envision Physician Services billed $829 to insurance and about $72 to the family. HCA Florida Trinity Hospital billed Keeling about $129, noting it had applied an “uninsured discount.” An itemization showed the original charge had been nearly $1,509 before adjustments and discounts.

What Gives: The stand-alone emergency room and ER doctor, who saw Keeling but referred him to another hospital, billed for his visit.
But McLin soon learned she was unable to dispute some of the charges — because her young child’s name was on one of the bills, not hers.

Months after the ER visit, McLin received a bill addressed to the “parents of Keeling McLin” from Envision Physician Services, the provider staffing service that employed the ER doctor at Lutz. McLin recalled the doctor’s promise that they would not be billed. “I should have made them write something down to that effect,” she said.

She said she called her insurer, UnitedHealthcare, and a representative told her not to pay the bill.

US healthcare

quote:

She received an insurance statement that identified the bill from Envision’s doctor — an out-of-network provider working in an in-network emergency room — a “surprise bill”

After calling the hospital to appeal, McLin said, the billing department would not discuss the debt with her because the statement was in her young son’s name. The child’s ER record also included his date of birth and doctor’s notes referencing his age of 4.

she wrote to HCA in November asking to appeal the bill and that a billing representative told her over the phone that it would put the debt on hold and review the dispute.

“I never heard anything back and assumed we were good,” McLin said.

make it stop

quote:

in January, she received a letter from Medicredit, a collection agency and an HCA subsidiary, stating that the 4 year old owed $129 and that he had until mid-February to contest the debt.

Medicredit representatives refused to discuss the debt with her because it was in her son’s name. She said she called HCA, too. “They said, ‘We can’t help you. We don’t have the case anymore,’” she said.

“This stuff happens, where you have children who are improperly billed for stuff that they shouldn’t be billed, and they end up in collection,” he said. “Then the kid finds themselves with a collection record and they can’t get loans in the future, potentially student loans, and are denied housing due to bad credit.”

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

weird, just like when the neonazi groups realized power substations were completely unprotected and then destroyed a bunch in quick succession

shame we don't have some huge, overreaching unconstitutional department focused on security for the homeland, eh

i still have to take my loving shoes off before i board a plane

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
If you eat at McDonalds you are doing Gaelic green face

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

shot

chaser

US healthcare

make it stop

:d2a:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Insurance: Lol, don't pay your bill. Because we'll sell it to a collection agency and then it's your problem.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Bethamphetamine posted:

shot

chaser

US healthcare

make it stop

lol owned

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
It’s truly amazing we’re just allowing chuds to do all this crazy fascist poo poo and Biden is tweeting at congress to ban assault rifles lmao

This country needs to be destroyed

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Our favorite presidents favorite beverage, piss

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Bethamphetamine posted:

Classic campaign Trump

All the things Trump said
All the things Trump said
running through my head

Apr 7, 2003

Bethamphetamine posted:

shot

chaser

US healthcare

make it stop

what kind of fuckin name is "Keeling"

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

WarMECH posted:

i still have to take my loving shoes off before i board a plane

and the threshold for our surveillance is still some bored white dude deciding how strange a name sounds to him while fascist militias plot coups against governors or whatever

Apr 7, 2003

He will be "Keeling" over soon if he doesn't get treatment

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

He will be "Keeling" over soon if he doesn't get treatment

lol

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/andylevy/status/1640939956477542400?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

keeling them softly, with medical bills

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

ask him why he's such a shithead dumb loving poopoopeepee mayor

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

call him a bitch, live on air

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Buddykins posted:

keeling them softly, with medical bills

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/HaitianDvorce/status/1640852782394507264

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

finally the sarah cooper twitter account posted something dunny

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

It is May. I have been here two months.

The Russians are expected to surrender within the week. Many have given themselves up already.

Often they ask to surrender to me personally. Their terror of me balanced by an almost religious awe.

I am reminded of how the North Koreans were reported to have viewed The Donald...

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Buddykins posted:

call him a bitch, live on air

evergreen post

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
I would spend most of my time asking mayor adams about the dilithium crystals under manhattan and what has he done to mine them ever since he discovered them last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao