Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
Pussy phrenologist is gonna be the antagonist in some Dexter type series I'm sure. She's got the tragic origin story and everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
As a weird other videogame tangent, steam is wild these days, I've been playing monster hunter lately and the 'community hub' which is all user created guides and content is just full of big tiddy mods and jiggle physics/boob plate.
Not even 'here's how to make the game horny' but like almost everyone even just explaining 'here's how basic mechanics work' tend to have clear screenshots of the fact they're using horny mods.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Coolness Averted posted:

As a weird other videogame tangent, steam is wild these days, I've been playing monster hunter lately and the 'community hub' which is all user created guides and content is just full of big tiddy mods and jiggle physics/boob plate.
Not even 'here's how to make the game horny' but like almost everyone even just explaining 'here's how basic mechanics work' tend to have clear screenshots of the fact they're using horny mods.

Post / name combo

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

Censorship is when author doesn't want their characters to be part of my weird fetishes.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Cool Kids Club Soda posted:

Now, now - apparently a doctor once said to her "no I don't think it's supposed to look like that" and here we are

it would make a lot of sense if the cosmetic surgery was weird labiaplasty to make her bits look "prettier" and she's been mad about it ever since

Nucleic Acids
Apr 10, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

It seems like all the period pieces these days are mostly about the plight of aristocratic women. And it was undoubtedly awful that they all got married off young and led lives based mostly around successfully producing kids. But also, every other woman in the Europe suffered basically the same fate at that time and on top of that most of them were the property of the aristocrats and forced to be dirt farmers.

It's far easier for many liberals to sympathize with royals than it is with 13 year old French Peasant girls, or 13 year slave girls in Haiti for that matter.

Nucleic Acids has a new favorite as of 20:48 on Mar 29, 2023

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Arivia posted:

it would make a lot of sense if the cosmetic surgery was weird labiaplasty to make her bits look "prettier" and she's been mad about it ever since
I had assumed it was, given that she said that all the invisible-labia-minora vulva casts were trans people or fake.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

Skwirl posted:

Would missing a dose of HRT make you ineligible for donating blood?

Well, oestrogen is slow-acting enough that just forgetting to take it one evening isn't going to change anything. But NHS Blood do ask if there's been any change in prescribed medication, and the hormone balance is important; it's just not "trans people have cooties" important.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

CharlestheHammer posted:

To be fair the French were just as thirsty for war with Austria as Austria was for them.

To be fair Austria is the worst part of Germany.

Österreich delenda est

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Nucleic Acids posted:

It's far easier for many liberals to sympathize with royals than it is with 13 year old French Peasant girls, or 13 year slave girls in Haiti for that matter.

I mean I think it’s more likely it’s a lot more boring and not very interesting to actually watch.

If your goal is to just feel bad I guess but if you want to entertain people it won’t do that

Jen heir rick
Aug 4, 2004
when a woman says something's not funny, you better not laugh your ass off
I think I've heard this one before, but I'm high as poo poo so I forgot the punchline and laughed my rear end off.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Post / name combo

how was I supposed to know all of my google searches for turning my palico into a big tiddy bimbo would affect my steam community hub results too?

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe

Arivia posted:

It may be apocryphal, but I read somewhere that it was, and that it was her dad that convinced her to get surgery, which was botched.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

LegionAreI posted:

I mean are we even sure pussy phrenologist actually did all this stuff or is she having a terminal case of posting through it and trying to justify her TERFness? It would be real funny (and honestly relieving) if it comes out she never touched a dead person's gentials.

She told the cadaver story years ago.

People only dug it up because of her recent infamy.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Coolness Averted posted:

how was I supposed to know all of my google searches for turning my palico into a big tiddy bimbo would affect my steam community hub results too?

You got any of them himbos?

Be a lot cooler if you did

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

oldpainless posted:

15 years ago I could have walked sleepwalked through a trigonometry exam or identified and explained every part of a flower but today? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Let's see, you've got the bee seducer bits, and the icky sex bits. What else is there to know?

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Nucleic Acids posted:

I just watched a documentary about Audubon and someone called him an "illegitimate child from Haiti who went on to become one of the best painters and conservationists blah blah blah"

Dude's dad got run out of Haiti to France because of a slave revolt, then bought him a plantation in America to get him out of fighting for Napoleon. He moved west, owned some slaves, blew all his money on a failed mill, and then painted birds in the woods while his wife made all the money.

Not saying his bird paintings weren't cool and important for environmental and all, but drat

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

hawowanlawow posted:

I just watched a documentary about Audubon and someone called him an "illegitimate child from Haiti who went on to become one of the best painters and conservationists blah blah blah"

Dude's dad got run out of Haiti to France because of a slave revolt, then bought him a plantation in America to get him out of fighting for Napoleon. He moved west, owned some slaves, blew all his money on a failed mill, and then painted birds in the woods while his wife made all the money.

Not saying his bird paintings weren't cool and important for environmental and all, but drat

He collected stole a bunch of Native American skulls and sent them back east so racists and eugenicists could invent phrenology.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Lemniscate Blue posted:

He collected stole a bunch of Native American skulls and sent them back east so racists and eugenicists could invent phrenology.

Hm they didn't mention that

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Who among us...

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

So really, this lady is only carrying on in a proud failchild tradition by violating some dead people for the clout.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

B33rChiller posted:

Let's see, you've got the bee seducer bits, and the icky sex bits. What else is there to know?

I don't remember these trig functions

TrekBek
Mar 27, 2013

slug life

graventy posted:

It may be apocryphal, but I read somewhere that it was, and that it was her dad that convinced her to get surgery, which was botched.

someone's dad being familiar enough with their labial situation to have an opinion on it sounds. concerning, to say the least.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!
Based on all the hosed up stories of bones /body parts getting stolen from some atrocity now I'm really worried about the bodies from that creepy German dude who makes plasticisized statues of cadavers for educational purposes. I mean the dude already looks like the kind of German that peeked into the ark of the covenant a bit too long, who knows who those "volunteers" really were :ohdear:

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

TrekBek posted:

labial situation

good band name

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Panfilo posted:

Based on all the hosed up stories of bones /body parts getting stolen from some atrocity now I'm really worried about the bodies from that creepy German dude who makes plasticisized statues of cadavers for educational purposes. I mean the dude already looks like the kind of German that peeked into the ark of the covenant a bit too long, who knows who those "volunteers" really were :ohdear:

There's enough fuckin' weirdos admitting to fingering corpses and graverobbing that we don't need to make more up

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

TrekBek posted:

someone's dad being familiar enough with their labial situation to have an opinion on it sounds. concerning, to say the least.

Best case scenario is she tells her dad she feels bad about how her vagina looks, who is either a plastic surgeon himself or knows a lot of them, since he can apparently order cadavers on demand, and he says "well if you're that upset about it, we can pay someone to fix it."

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
He is neither of those things.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
I wish I could order cadavers on demand and have the local teaching hospital pay for it. It wouldn't actually be useful to me and I'd probably never do it, but just knowing I could would be a huge ego boost.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Skwirl posted:

I wish I could order cadavers on demand and have the local teaching hospital pay for it. It wouldn't actually be useful to me and I'd probably never do it, but just knowing I could would be a huge ego boost.

It'd make Thanksgiving this year a lot less lonely :qq:

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

There are two groups with travelling plastination exhibits. One of them only accepts volunteer donations, the other buys corpses from China that are probably execution victims.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Panfilo posted:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...7df9ca32%3famp. Old news, they're probably Chinese prisoners, corpses obtained under questionable circumstances

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Panfilo posted:

Pretty sure some of those corpses were confirmed to be Chinese dissidents.

E: f,b

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

There's enough fuckin' weirdos admitting to fingering corpses and graverobbing that we don't need to make more up

InediblePenguin posted:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ne...7df9ca32%3famp. Old news, they're probably Chinese prisoners, corpses obtained under questionable circumstances

Well that's terrific. Panfilo, I will not doubt your spidey-sense again

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Skwirl posted:

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
Hot new "Fellas" just dropped.
https://twitter.com/ask_aubry/status/1641183467626176513

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Wait so cowgirl is a lesbian and a gay man in an opposite-sex coupling?

That makes it like the holy trinity of sex.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

kazil posted:

I don't remember these trig functions

Spherical trig. Were you asleep through astronav?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Finally, proof that topping another man is the straightest thing you can do. Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

That Chinese organ harvesting stuff is Falun Gong propaganda and Falun Gong are basically the Mormons/Branch Davidians/Heaven's Gate/People's Temple of China.

So it's possible but I'm slightly suspect.