Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 51 minutes!
I can't figure out how to post the trump tequila n word video. It seems like it's only on facebook. This is bullshit!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

titty_baby_ posted:

I could've kept up with groyper women's nut schedule as a teenage boy but going into my mod 20s the perpetually horny hormone rage subsided a looottt

I still have the same horniness and even i think her scenario is a bit much

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Spoogebob

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Hatebag posted:

I can't figure out how to post the trump tequila n word video. It seems like it's only on facebook. This is bullshit!!

https://twitter.com/ChrisStephensMD/status/900192642234949632

I found this while searching lol

35 second mark for the money shot

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

it's a bucket for rats that can be filled in one night

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

but what could these clues mean??? :iiam:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
honey....please....no more nut :zombie:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
don't post your "Horny Level" here

Not Welcome

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

ScootsMcSkirt posted:

i like you lpzie

dont post tomorrow

😉

Slumfrog
Feb 14, 2012

BORN TO SLAY
forced to work

emfive posted:

concerning

elon?

wait, emfive. e - m - 5. elon.. musk... #5?? oh no, number 5 is still alive! and not like in that 80s movie with the cool robot and terrible racism either except definitely terrible racism. but have you seen elons robot? it's pathetic.

they're everywhere, even this place isn't safe anymore. how many more of you are out there mr musk??

how many must we destroy to live in peace again?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Sherbert Hoover posted:

"I would like to see Guinea worm completely eradicated before I die" -- Jimmy Carter

indistinguishable from a pfc post

I knew I liked him for a reason

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/NebraskaMegan/status/1641212719876517890

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

That protest sign is awesome as hell

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ChristopherS_DC/status/1641525140650336269

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Incredible beginning.

:yooge: "Here we go. Just as I predicted. Now we are playing with the big stuff - THE "N" WORD."

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

good god. she's even dumber than elon.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao the sign

amazing

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Ragequit posted:

Incredible beginning.

:yooge: "Here we go. Just as I predicted. Now we are playing with the big stuff - THE "N" WORD."

[TRUMP] Now we are playing with the big stuff: THE 'N' WORD.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Thanks for giving the shooter a heads up so he can go take his purple sweatshirt off

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

btw Megan Hunt calls herself a "bi queen" in her twitter bio and has an 11-year-old trans son, she seems pretty interesting all around

https://twitter.com/NebraskaMegan/status/1641496200070193173

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

prohitlerman gambling 6-18 hr a day, sold apartment complexes in tx and ca, many such cases

kaleedity has issued a correction as of 21:01 on Mar 30, 2023

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

holtemon posted:

That protest sign is awesome as hell

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

holtemon posted:

Thanks for giving the shooter a heads up so he can go take his purple sweatshirt off

Oh that can't be our guy, he spray painted his tip orange

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman/status/1641528885429825536

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

FYI: important information about trump has been posted in the pop culture thread. i thought you should all be aware, if you were not already

Antonymous posted:

there's a tool for correcting film/video colors called a vectorscope that is like a colowheel you saw in art class as a kid. The center is white/black (no color) and the edge of the circle is super vibrant colors, red is on top, blue bottom right, green bottom left. Pure colors draw a line from the center out to a point on the edge.

You can tell if there's an issue in the video system if pure colors smear or rotate as they move away from the center. In this scene, as the colors de saturate they also move toward 'red' rapidly, which is unnatural (but looks good, you can just guess it was done as an effect).

You can see a white line pointing from the center to the top left in the above shot. That's the skintone reference line. most human skin under white light "points' perfectly to orange. skin is orange and nothing else.

Anyway trump's foundation has too much red in it

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Megan Hunt is cool. You don't get that with Congress usually.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Buddykins posted:

that poo poo does sound annoying lol weirdo attachment poo poo waiting outside of work and stuff who the hell wants that
https://twitter.com/NikkiMcR/status/1641528861413220358

Grandpa Palpatine
Dec 13, 2019

by vyelkin

euphronius posted:

pls dont post alcoholics

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Trump's face is always funny to me because the space around his eyes are a light pink so it looks like he's wearing a mask at all times.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

tacodaemon posted:

“How much hormones like testosterone and medications for mental illness was the transgender Nashville school shooter taking?” Greene speculated. “Everyone can stop blaming guns now.”

like even if you somehow conclusively blamed this on trans people, what about every other mass shooting? continually stunned by the black hole where this woman's brain should be

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ArmZ posted:

FYI: important information about trump has been posted in the pop culture thread. i thought you should all be aware, if you were not already

looks like yours truly is going to nut 7 times today

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/NebraskaMegan/status/1641496238137696276

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Sherbert Hoover posted:

like even if you somehow conclusively blamed this on trans people, what about every other mass shooting? continually stunned by the black hole where this woman's brain should be

theyve decided that all mass shooters are trans now

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/100YearsAgoNews/status/1641528903972839424

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Man I got poo poo to do, I'm not trying to nut 7 times a day lol

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

when the hell has Dylan Mulvaney self-identified as a little girl anyway? she's a woman in her twenties who makes goofy tiktoks and occasionally playfully talks about being "one of the girls" like zillions of other women in their twenties do

people are mad that she says stuff like “day 10 of being a girl” because at her age it would be more appropriate for her to refer to herself as being a woman. I’m sure all of these people would be fine with her videos if she said “it’s day 10 of being a woman”

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i thought we already knew this even though LVPD was trying to hide it

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

Testosterone and Estrogen being thrown around like they're weird toxins is always loving weird. I am on testosterone blockers because I produce too much T which makes me hairy but also balding. I'm getting it back slowly. It's all about hormonal balance and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

holtemon posted:

Man I got poo poo to do, I'm not trying to nut 7 times a day lol

you don't have a choice :getin: