Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Leperflesh posted:

the best thing about the show is still the music over the closing credits, I wind up humming that for a day or two every week. Bu bu bump bump bummm da dud dud dump!

Our niece's high school freshman band played this at the nearly two hour multi-band concert a few weeks ago. We spent a fair amount of time trying to remember if that played at the intro or just at the end with the concept drawings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

Intruder posted:

DeSantis vowed not to cooperate with extraditing Trump from Florida and Trump couldn't let him have even that political win and said he'll turn himself in next week

Lmao. Trump hates DeSantis so much and it's incredibly funny to me. Amongst other things.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

BlindSite posted:

Trump indictment is some bread and circuses poo poo.

We're NFL fans my dude

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Hahahahaha. He's got you there!

Oh bother. I think I've made myself sad.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Its Rinaldo posted:

We're NFL fans my dude

Yeah but I don't pretend sport is anything it isn't.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

General Dog posted:

Like, at least tell me if these people have sex, and if they do it with the helmets on. I don’t need to see it; it can be addressed subtly and demurely in a way that will go over the kiddos’ heads- but if we’re going to spend all season with these people, then I gotta know that. At the very least, I have to know that.

Bo Katan: "Mando, I love you! Kiss me!"

*CLANG*

The Mandolorian: "Sorry, I forgot."

General Dog posted:

I think it’s established that The Orthodox Helmet Men are a weird sect that’s developed within the past generation, but I’m very unclear what domestic life looks like for these people beyond paintball and shooting at ponds.

Yeah. Strange people shooting at ponds and distributing helmets is no basis for a system of government

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

i still can't get over the fact that these mfers who make star wars named a warrior lady "stick sword"

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Lmao. Trump hates DeSantis so much and it's incredibly funny to me. Amongst other things.

Looking forward to DeSantis having his state troopers take Trump into custody and keep him in an undisclosed location while he constantly tries to get someone help him break out and go to jail in NYC

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Alaois posted:

i still can't get over the fact that these mfers who make star wars named a warrior lady "stick sword"

No worse than every sith lord name really

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Rogue Elephant posted:

No worse than every sith lord name really

Darth bane was such a creative name.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

BlindSite posted:

I remember reading that when one of the first star wars video games was in production they asked Lucas what the new sith should be named. He said 'Darth Icky'

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

BlindSite posted:

In the comics this one editor kept replacing jedi first names with Master so one of the writers as a joke called a jedi Soon Bayts expecting it to get caught but that name didn't get changed cause the editor didn't work on that issue so it went through unchanged and eventually they did the needful

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I started watching a baseball game at when it started at 7:10pm. It's now 8:45pm and it's the 7th inning.

Pitch clock owns.

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

.. Savage Opress

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Quiet Feet posted:

Bo Katan: "Mando, I love you! Kiss me!"

*CLANG*

The Mandolorian: "Sorry, I forgot."
Mando culture really into blindfolds

a sexual elk posted:

.. Savage Opress

Yeah but they pronounce it like opera so they are like really into brutal divas.

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Mar 31, 2023

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Pron on VHS posted:

Post some of the outlaw country when you a chance, my friend Gritty

I always feel weird linking music, I feel like I don't have things that are interesting enough. But as far as the outlaw country genre goes I grew up with my dad listening to, obviously Johnny Cash. David Allen Coe always with a problematic word somewhere or other. Obviously stuff by Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson.

The funniest one I noticed in later life was playing GTA 5 and pointing at the screen and going 'holy poo poo I've heard this before' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQq84dPKjd8

Old man's passion was really jazz though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4mRaEzwTYo. He actually played the sax and would try to play this when I was a kid, it never quite worked.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Intruder posted:

Looking forward to DeSantis having his state troopers take Trump into custody and keep him in an undisclosed location while he constantly tries to get someone help him break out and go to jail in NYC

I'd watch that season of Veep.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Baseball game done in 2 hours 15 minutes wowsers

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Its Rinaldo posted:

I started watching a baseball game at when it started at 7:10pm. It's now 8:45pm and it's the 7th inning.

Pitch clock owns.

That seems terrific! Is this the first season with pitch clock?

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

Its Rinaldo posted:

Baseball game done in 2 hours 15 minutes wowsers

Castillo looks good and it's short enough now that maybe my partner will entertain going to a game with me.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I forgot baseball started today but it does not look like I missed much.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ornery and Hornery posted:

That seems terrific! Is this the first season with pitch clock?

Yup. It's opening day and the pitch clock was a tiny little thing in the corner that's smaller than the play clock in football it's great.

Tulalip Tulips posted:

Castillo looks good and it's short enough now that maybe my partner will entertain going to a game with me.

He was rolling it was great.

Prefunk before the game and those two hours will fly by

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Intruder posted:

DeSantis vowed not to cooperate with extraditing Trump from Florida and Trump couldn't let him have even that political win and said he'll turn himself in next week

While I know Trump is going to milk this trial for all the money he can, I can also believe Trump is spiteful enough to turn himself in just to keep DeSantis from turning it into a win

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Angels in midseason form

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Shinji2015 posted:

While I know Trump is going to milk this trial for all the money he can, I can also believe Trump is spiteful enough to turn himself in just to keep DeSantis from turning it into a win

Wouldn't he be defacto stuck in Florida if he'd gone along with that? His favorite part about running for President was all the rallies, so much so he kept doing them while he was President, kinda need to be able to travel to do that. Plus if he didn't turn himself in, even if Florida cops aren't complying, couldn't the US Marshalls just go and arrest him?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

A friend of mine ate at mar a lago and he gets a standing ovation when he walks into the dining room there to hold court. He doesn't exaclty lack for sycophantic praise.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BlindSite posted:

A friend of mine ate at mar a lago and he gets a standing ovation when he walks into the dining room there to hold court. He doesn't exaclty lack for sycophantic praise.

Yeah, but that's dozens of people at once, rallies have hundreds or thousands of people.

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

BlindSite posted:

What I geg from this is that Trump want to be a tawdrier, oranger, wierder, uglier Louis XIV.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Pain of Mind posted:

I forgot baseball started today but it does not look like I missed much.

Me too, I keep forgetting they tend to start at the end of March instead of the beginning of April. Cubs won, so huzzah. Maybe one day I’ll get to watch them again.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
A part of me would hope the NY court would deem :trumppop: a flight risk & have him held without bail, but that barely happens with the rich.

Also, where is he going to escape to? Russia? :v:

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
A week ago Trout & Ohtani led their countries to the finals of the WBC, today they came up short 2-1 to a team that lost 102 games last year

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Ether Frenzy posted:

A week ago Trout & Ohtani led their countries to the finals of the WBC, today they came up short 2-1 to a team that lost 102 games last year

So like Ross said, Angels in mid-season form.

Meanwhile at Chavez Ravine

https://twitter.com/sxr_704/status/1641653288314568704

<extremely 2006 ESPN voice> you got JACKED UP

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Its Rinaldo posted:

Pitch clock owns.

That’s good. It’s been nice in college baseball to keep the game moving. It keeps the pace of action up. I was skeptical that it would save much time but it does seem to make it more watchable at least.

I didn’t get to catch :haw: the Braves yesterday but how is the game looking with no shift? I was conflicted because I hate the way the shift affects the game but also, learn how to hit oppo? I think it’ll make the game look nicer at least.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

a neat cape posted:

Angels in midseason form

https://twitter.com/slangsonsports/status/1641662939403898880?s=46

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022

Skwirl posted:

Wouldn't he be defacto stuck in Florida if he'd gone along with that? His favorite part about running for President was all the rallies, so much so he kept doing them while he was President, kinda need to be able to travel to do that. Plus if he didn't turn himself in, even if Florida cops aren't complying, couldn't the US Marshalls just go and arrest him?

From the US Marshals fact sheet posted:

The Marshals provide assistance to state and local agencies in locating and apprehending their most violent fugitives.

So maybe? These are NY state charges and not federal.

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

hahahaha, the "Mike Trout and Shohei Ohtani did incredible things and still lost" tweet is evergreen. What a damned shame to waste that talent.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Tungsten Arm O’htani

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I think the YouTube algorithm changed up. I clicked on a humorous 10 second clip and now all my feed is similar joke/meme ones.

It's like their YouTube shorts system bled into its general site. :chloe:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

LeeMajors posted:

Tungsten Arm O’htani

Fifty Three posted:

hahahaha, the "Mike Trout and Shohei Ohtani did incredible things and still lost" tweet is evergreen. What a damned shame to waste that talent.

Yeah, click this

https://full-count.jp/2022/07/12/post1248964/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

I enjoyed the Google mis-translation of "in danger of advancing to the playoffs"