Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victar
Nov 8, 2009

Bored? Need something to read while camping Time-Lost Protodrake?

www.vicfanfic.com

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

I'm not sure if Kellies Most Hypocritical Combo is still a thing or if it got discontinued, but I figured I'd combo these two for the brazen hypocrisy anyway.

No, no taxpayer money to feed children in public or charter schools! It's better to starve kids!

Now, private schools? The ones that can exclude any child for any reason, and charge hefty tuitions? The ones where only families with the money to pay those tuitions can afford to enroll their kids? Those schools should get taxpayer money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Pants Donkey posted:

Gotta fall back on the OG, Nuclear Iran

Plus, I'm putting good Monopoly money on another "Ah well, nevertheless" as Donnie manages to wriggle out of this one somehow.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
Best comedy option is he flees to Russia but also continues to run for President.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
So Putin goes back to being prime minister for a few years.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Indicted is a very long way from convicted but I look forward to some of the cartoons coming out of this.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

There is so much wailing and gnashing of teeth over this in the right, it’s going to be 100x that from the people who draw GOP talking points every day.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Jeff Danziger

Marty Two Bulls

Lisa Benson

Jeff Stahler

Matt Davies

Pedro X. Molina

Ann Telnaes

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

Kirk Walters

Jimmy Margulies

Ed Gamble

David M. Hitch

Good timing on that Trump thing there, Mr. Hitch.

Darrin Bell

Mike Peters

Randall Enos

Dave Whamond

Drew Sheneman

Adam Zyglis

Dave Granlund

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

"There has been too much violence. Too much pain. None here are without sin. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your book, the sex ed, the drag queen story hour, and the whole school, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away. I will give you safe passage in the wasteland. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror."

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
So with the indictment are we going to have reruns of the cartoons one week ago?

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

This was disproven ten different ways and fell out of the news cycle more than a year ago. Why is this person covering it now?

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

"Sure thing. Hey quick question, does Scot Peterson, the armed guard at Stoneman Douglas High School who ran away and hid while the deadliest school shooting in US history happened, spell his first name with one t or two? I forgot."

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

As a San Diegan, gently caress you.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Kellies Nomination: Worst Cartoon about a Tragedy, gently caress you!, Overall Worst

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
From the same cartoonist that nonstop accuses the opposition of using children's deaths as political tools, hiding behind children on important issues, and various other appeals to emotion.
"You don't want more guns???? Tell it to this child, killed by guns!"

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

On this most lol-worthy day, I'm assuming someone already beat me to it last week.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
I love the McDonald's in the background.

If Biden wants to catch Trump, all he needs to do is have the police stake it out

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Andy Marlette

Chip Bok

Gary Varvel

John Deering

Michael Ramirez

Mike Luckovich

Steve Breen

Steve Kelley

Tom Stiglich

Skios fucked around with this message at 11:44 on Mar 31, 2023

Tindalos
May 1, 2008

Skios posted:

Steve Kelley

Kelly Nomination: Answers own question.

I mean, I'm not wrong here am I? There is a big difference between protecting yourself and actively trying to stop a shooter? (I guess not in the minds of some people.)

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker

Tindalos posted:

I mean, I'm not wrong here am I? There is a big difference between protecting yourself and actively trying to stop a shooter? (I guess not in the minds of some people.)

You are not wrong, I was thinking the same thing: They were using them to kill one specific person.

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Pants Donkey posted:

Clay Bennett found dead of priapism

I love that I found out the news by reading this post. Maybe I spend too much time in this thread

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Skios posted:

Steve Kelley

Kellies Nominations: Worst Attempt at a Gotcha

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: Have Your Fake Cake and Eat It?

Ted Rall posted:

The FDA is poised to approve human food cultured from the cells of cattle, chicken and fish, and grown into artificial versions of those meals.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Skios posted:

Chip Bok

AGC?

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: Have Your Fake Cake and Eat It?

No, FDA went through a premarket non-approval "consultation" process for the first company trying to do this in November of last year. Here's the main site on the process if anyone's interested (note USDA would also be reviewing these products/inspecting plants as usual).

https://www.fda.gov/food/food-ingredients-packaging/human-food-made-cultured-animal-cells

I have no clue why Rall is going to cannibalism- the consultations were on chicken.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Now I want to know the official Star Trek answer on whether it's illegal to use the replicator to make human meat.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

VitalSigns posted:

Now I want to know the official Star Trek answer on whether it's illegal to use the replicator to make human meat.

There's no reason it can't, though I expect that, like Worf wearing his baldric over his uniform, you'd have to get some sort of cultural or religious exemption

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

"Lieutenant Barclay, what's that you're eating? It looks delicious."
"Barclay burger."
"Oh, your own recipe?"
"In a manner of speaking."

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Skios posted:

Tom Stiglich

101st Airborne aka. "Crying Eagles", what a bunch of crybaby losers!! (No, I have no idea, and I don't want to know.)

Victar
Nov 8, 2009

Bored? Need something to read while camping Time-Lost Protodrake?

www.vicfanfic.com

So the coyote has significantly more than the FDIC government insurance limit of $250,000 (which is by law applied to every US bank)?

Maybe Carmen is wealthy too. She did (presumably) bankroll her own run for public office.

The_Other
Dec 28, 2012

Welcome Back, Galaxy Geek.

VitalSigns posted:

In Warren Ellis' Transmetropolitan you could see signs in the background advertising "Long Pig" restaurants.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Didn't the dog just say he never had a bank account

Fake edit: yeah that's the stuff

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Tindalos posted:

also, like, they could have just shot them with a handgun, though?
there's no reason it had to be that specific gun.
"if you outlaw guns than spree killers will just use another weapon!! also if you take away this specific gun from the police they'll be completely helpless"
this is "and yet you yourself protect by gun :smuggo: :smuggo:"
and loving yes, i'm ok with the people trained to use guns properly and handle them responsibly having them. like some sort of well-regulated something-something

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Put Allie down under “Doesn’t know what a trans man is” column, although…it could just be him being willfully dense.

Pants Donkey fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Mar 31, 2023

Randalor
Sep 4, 2011

Kellies Nomination: Worst cartoon about a tragedy, gently caress You

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
The press is right, the killer is already dead so we should be going after their supplier.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

Nenonen posted:

101st Airborne aka. "Crying Eagles", what a bunch of crybaby losers!! (No, I have no idea, and I don't want to know.)

Multi-helicopter crash in night training mission, 9 dead.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Genuinely surprised that Eric Allie was the first one to hit the transphobia angle. Like obviously he's still a shithead but not who I'd suspect. The usual suspects have been pretty quiet on that front and it's making me suspicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Allie literally started the year off with a cartoon featuring a bearded man in a dress twerking at baby 2023, so that f anything I expected worse.