Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

if you ask duckstation to share your memory card it'll switch to a new one, so if you saved before you did that, that would explain it.

the default sensitivity is too much for me, i had to turn it down a bit.

probably gonna finish UPEO tonight and maybe a neucom branch this game owns.

the Neucom endgame jet is sick, curious how it compares to general resources and UPEO. It's got a freaking laser beam.

on the last mission, and I'm gonna start over again immediately. Only one level gave me real trouble, I spent like 15 minutes dogfighting these 6 fx jet assholes. Felt like they could maneuver and pivot like 3x more easily than me, couldn't catch the bastards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I remember the first ace combat I played was on a demo disc which came with the psx. It would take me forever to clear the mission cause I'd shoot four missiles and then only use cannons on the next twenty planes, cause I was a big nerd who knew the irl missile load out on an F-16 and just assumed the game would match it

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

P-Mack posted:

I remember the first ace combat I played was on a demo disc which came with the psx. It would take me forever to clear the mission cause I'd shoot four missiles and then only use cannons on the next twenty planes, cause I was a big nerd who knew the irl missile load out on an F-16 and just assumed the game would match it

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

P-Mack posted:

Lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

P-Mack posted:

lol dude

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

P-Mack posted:

bro lmao

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

P-Mack posted:

lol

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Issun is the best, I love him

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

P-Mack posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

P-Mack posted:

Lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

P-Mack posted:

lol

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

: Beat the game
: Collect all 100 stray beads (PLATINUM)

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

P-Mack posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

P-Mack posted:

lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'd had okami in my library for ages but probably wouldn't have got to it without this thread and welcome so thanks. I really enjoyed my time with Okami, and while I did think the dungeons were mostly on the short side I did appreciate that they also didn't outstay their welcome. I'll probably grab the fish trophy for impmas

P-Mack posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

think i'm on an okami break but i wnt to try ace combat, i miss dogfighting games a lot

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fungah! posted:

dogfighting

:D

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

think i'm on an okami break but i wnt to try ace combat, i miss dogfighting games a lot

it's really fun.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Namtab posted:

: Collect all 100 stray beads (PLATINUM)

nice job!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Namtab posted:

Issun is the best, I love him

appropriate response to the ending

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Got the deck set up to enter the electrosphere tomorrow

Evil Eagle posted:

game really put me through an arc of emotions towards him

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Evil Eagle posted:

:hai:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

This game’s been on my radar for years and years but I never got around to it, thanks for making the pick welcome! I really loved it. Don’t think I’m going to go for the other trophies, I’ve been putting so much time into this that I’m ready to play something else for a little while instead of continuing to race the clock. I was hoping I might incidentally get all animals just by thoroughly exploring as I played but I guess it was not meant to be.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

P-Mack posted:

lol cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The last level is kicking my rear end. This stupid plane can just go vertical on command like a VTOL except they're going 3000km/h. How am I supposed to hit this thing.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Carefully

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I've got the last demon gate trial and blockhead grande before I can get the platinum for Okami

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

rodbeard posted:

I've got the last demon gate trial and blockhead grande before I can get the platinum for Okami

That Last Demon

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
wont get time for the beads but hoping to at least beat it tonight and wrap up the rest at impmas.

have done blockhead grande though. I used my phone to record the weak spots appearing and cheated that way and I have no remorse

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

wont get time for the beads but hoping to at least beat it tonight

tmi dude

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Stux posted:

tmi dude

Lol

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

wont get time for the beads but hoping to at least beat it tonight and wrap up the rest at impmas.

have done blockhead grande though. I used my phone to record the weak spots appearing and cheated that way and I have no remorse

thats how i did grande too because i cant remember 8 things nowadays

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Stux posted:

tmi dude

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Stux posted:

tmi dude

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Stux posted:

tmi dude

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Stux posted:

tmi dude