Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

LeeMajors posted:

Tungsten Arm O’htani

Yes, I spent 5 minutes making this instead of going to the gym.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Latest Mando made me laugh when the Armorer went full botched Hitman run knocking out an entire room with a combo of hammer swings and hammer throws.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/variety/status/1641803295894241280?s=46

what a cuck

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I’m so ready for him to get sued over the verification bullshit. How a check was assigned was always a bit capricious but it performed a vital service (keeping Twitter from being sued into oblivion). The dipshits on the right just couldn’t wrap their heads around that and decided it was a badge of honor and now are going full Syndrome over it. It fuckin owns lol

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Its Rinaldo posted:

I thought you meant Weird AL doing a Harry Potter fashion video and was confused.
From two days ago: Yeah I read that the same way. Then the constant Balaciga stuff made me realize it was a deep fake.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Freaquency posted:

The dipshits on the right just couldn’t wrap their heads around that and decided it was a badge of honor and now are going full Syndrome over it. It fuckin owns lol

What are you talking about, blue checks have always been a badge of honor. Unless you're a brand it means you're A Somebody and your bullshit gets pushed to the top. You don't have to social media with the commoners when you have a blue check. Closing that lovely club is like the only good thing Elon has done as owner.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

dirty shrimp money posted:

What are you talking about, blue checks have always been a badge of honor. Unless you're a brand it means you're A Somebody and your bullshit gets pushed to the top. You don't have to social media with the commoners when you have a blue check. Closing that lovely club is like the only good thing Elon has done as owner.

It was created in response to lawsuits because twitter was doing nothing to stop people from impersonating others.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Pron on VHS posted:

If you aren’t listening to your ancestral tunes while throwing around weights you are leaving gains on the table
Polka and Irish reels?

How will I maintain form on my squat if my feet can't stay still?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

Yeah it’s the fact that the basis of the blue check was the Tony La Russa lawsuit so they had to implement a system to verify real-life people. Some dumb accounts got checks that realistically didn’t need them but it wasn’t there just to make people feel special, it served an actual purpose. That’s what Elon is totally missing on this and it’s going to be very funny when he gets sued because some RETVRN account wanted to feel important.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Excited to see the DND movie in theaters tonight. After seeing John Wick in a theater I want to watch everything in a theater now. I haven't been to one in years and years and now I remember why I used to go.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I know some of you guys like the aviation problems videos, saw this one today and it's wholesome and good but also has exactly those qualities that keep your heart in your throat the whole time - a scared young woman on her third solo flight has the nose gear fall off on takeoff. And everyone does great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USW53vdL_0c

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Ever have a day at work where you know servicers that your company hired are gonna get fired? And that entire teams internally are going to get very deservedly chewed the gently caress out? Because I am in the middle of one and can't wait for those things to happen.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

Following up on this

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Today, however, I will be taking the snow tires off of the cars, because we have zero snow and 40's in the forecast.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg posted:

Don't do it man. It was 40s and zero snow on the ground yesterday, and now ... Welp ...

https://twitter.com/NWSTwinCities/status/1641896401704751104
:shepicide:

This was on the forecast as a rain storm when I made the call. The part I really cared about was it being on Friday night, which hasn't changed and means neither of us needs to drive in it. I'll still have to blow it off the driveway, though.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yyAgk9der4

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

If you remember Maga shitposter Ricky Vaughn, he was just found guilty of election interference from... 2016

https://www.justice.gov/usao-edny/pr/social-media-influencer-douglass-mackey-convicted-election-interference-2016

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Man, rather than reliving 4 boring years of trump posting because he'll never get out of it this time!

I wish I could go back and play darkest dungeon for the first time. Just the best grimdark depressing atmosphere was so much loving fun.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Holy poo poo

https://twitter.com/LiveStormChaser/status/1641920181269143553

https://twitter.com/rawsalerts/status/1641911839809257472

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Let’s go Cyclones!

No, not like that!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Tornados are so foreign to me a sick part of my brain has those intrusive thoughts of - I want to know what its like to be ground zero for one.

I know theyre terrifying and life ending and tragic etc, but I have the same thought about tsunamis and hurricanes, just to bare witness to that awesome power of nature. Like in an iron man suit or something.

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Stay safe goons. Looks like there are tornados in Arkansas right now as well.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Tornados are so foreign to me a sick part of my brain has those intrusive thoughts of - I want to know what its like to be ground zero for one.

I know theyre terrifying and life ending and tragic etc, but I have the same thought about tsunamis and hurricanes, just to bare witness to that awesome power of nature. Like in an iron man suit or something.

We made a documentary on them in the 90s called Twister, watching it makes you feel like you’re there

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Leperflesh posted:

I know some of you guys like the aviation problems videos, saw this one today and it's wholesome and good but also has exactly those qualities that keep your heart in your throat the whole time - a scared young woman on her third solo flight has the nose gear fall off on takeoff. And everyone does great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USW53vdL_0c

This was a good 10 minutes spent. :cheers:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Freaquency posted:

We made a documentary on them in the 90s called Twister, watching it makes you feel like you’re there

I am a sucker for a lovely disaster flick.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Freaquency posted:

:hmmyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igNkzZl50RE

BlindSite posted:

:rip: Bill Paxton

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'm really procrastinating breaking things off with someone I've been seeing for a few weeks and it feels shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Todays gonna be rough.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

BlindSite posted:

What does this have to do with Twister :colbert:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The Haunting was on this morning and I completely forgot Jan De Bont directed that.

Then he followed that up with Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life. :negative:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

There was a tornado a couple weeks ago in Los Angeles. California really does have it all!

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

BlindSite posted:

One flew over my house once. Everyone was in the basement waiting out the tornado warning not really being concerned, then all of our ears popped and we all got scared real quick. Knocked over a bunch of trees but the house was fine.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
My favorite part of Twister is how their rival storm chaser is a bad guy because he got a corporate sponsorship

Like... what? Why would that make him a bad guy and also what corporation is sponsoring storm chasers

"He's in it for the money, not the science" :laffo:

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ap/status/1641928472619540481?s=46

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Intruder posted:

What does this have to do with Twister :colbert:

It's a good distraction from dealing with my emotions lol.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Intruder posted:

My favorite part of Twister is how their rival storm chaser is a bad guy because he got a corporate sponsorship

Like... what? Why would that make him a bad guy and also what corporation is sponsoring storm chasers

He also stole the dorthy (“unrealized idea”) and almost drove the protagonist off the road when we first met him.

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Is twister the natural disaster movie where the disaster does a Trex style roar?

I vaguely recall one of those 90s disaster movies having a disaster that roars.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

https://twitter.com/MattBinder/status/1641896713983086620

Hootin’, hollerin’

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

A bunch of friends came to see my play tonight and they are drunk as poo poo and hootin and hollerin

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

FizFashizzle posted:

A bunch of friends came to see my play tonight and they are drunk as poo poo and hootin and hollerin

You just can’t take Leper anywhere.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

I just saw this earlier as well, incredible that American shitposting has gone noticed by Japanese fans of the majors. Unreal.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/RealSamRoberts/status/1641665046840508416

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Intruder posted:

Some peak Gen X thinking there

lol

lmao