Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

cornhole owns, it is THE premiere tailgating sport. Other sports being hitting a nail into a log with a single swing and this one time I saw some people racing goldfish through a shallow maze using spray bottles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Tweak posted:

hitting a nail into a log with a single swing

oh poo poo hammerschlagen we used to play that in college, it is a great time

e: apparently there's an official hammer for it, we just used a claw hammer lol

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Tailgating ftw

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Ghost Leviathan posted:

People will seriously link 6 hour videos in reply to posts with no context and be genuinely surprised and dismayed no one watched the whole thing

Someone in the steam thread linked a 2 1/2 hour video to the question "hey is this game any good" and then acted like I killed their pet for saying I was not going to watch a 2 hour video for a game I'm only kind of interested in.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

pentyne posted:

Someone in the steam thread linked a 2 1/2 hour video to the question "hey is this game any good" and then acted like I killed their pet for saying I was not going to watch a 2 hour video for a game I'm only kind of interested in.

If you watch it at 1.5 speed while you're also playing PoE and constantly alt tabbing to chat in discord you can fast track yourself to adult adhd

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

video essay posters and creators deserve death.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

pentyne posted:

my understanding is telling people in Games you won't watch a video leads to probations

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

pentyne posted:

What game was it?

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

NoiseAnnoys posted:

video essay posters and creators deserve death.

this, mostly

DaysBefore posted:

Posting a video essay in response to a question is a killable offence imo

this for sure though

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
watching a 4 hour video about the pressing anxiety of profit motivated climate change in elder scrolls 3 morrowind, then buying a steel poster of dagoth ur and a mug to support the channel

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

watching a 4 hour video about the pressing anxiety of profit motivated climate change in elder scrolls 3 morrowind, then buying a steel poster of dagoth ur and a mug to support the channel

Those channels always make merch that has like their channel name or inside jokes on them. The last things anyone would ever want to display to the world that they know about.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

I'd listen to Dagoth Ur's video essay channel. He has a very soothing villain voice.

TheMightyBoops posted:

Those channels always make merch that has like their channel name or inside jokes on them. The last things anyone would ever want to display to the world that they know about.

The ones that make little plushies of themselves are the ones I really question.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Nuns with Guns posted:

I'd listen to Dagoth Ur's video essay channel. He has a very soothing villain voice.

I'm a god. How can you unsubscribe from a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
How's it hanging all my moon and stars? We're back again to break down yet another act of savagery no man, mer, or lizard should have to see. That's right. We're doing this.

[logo of YIIK appears on the screen]

Come Nerevar, let's look upon this heart.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Nuns with Guns posted:

here's a playlist of AI Dagoth Ur reading in-universe books. very relaxing imo

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

The AI voice thing came and went already but there was one channel with Dagoth-Ur and the Nerevarine as like roommates/lovers that was pretty funny. Something about Dagoth-Ur complaining about getting scammed by crypto is inherently funny to me for some reason lol

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

DaysBefore posted:

The AI voice thing came and went already but there was one channel with Dagoth-Ur and the Nerevarine as like roommates/lovers that was pretty funny. Something about Dagoth-Ur complaining about getting scammed by crypto is inherently funny to me for some reason lol

Dagoth-Ur making the Nerevarine his lover is text. He’s pretty explicit about it in the game already.

Mock Turtle
Jul 19, 2022

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

brevity is the soul of s'wit

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Dagoth-Ur is an inherently funny character, as the bitchslapped dethroned king of the gods

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

TheMightyBoops posted:

What game was it?

Greedfall.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

TheMightyBoops posted:

nothing says "praxis" like "drop-shipped crap from alibaba!"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Mock Turtle posted:

brevity is the soul of s'wit

lol

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

DaysBefore posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

DaysBefore posted:

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Only an extraordinary topic with exhaustive research requires a video over 90 minutes and no video game falls in that category

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

FuturePastNow posted:

Only an extraordinary topic with exhaustive research requires a video over 90 minutes and no video game falls in that category

Counterpoint: A 92 minute timeline of Lego Star Wars speedrun history couldn't have been a minute shorter.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

FuturePastNow posted:

Obviously you've been brain washed by circumcision

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus
The greatest video game documentary video of all time (Watch for Rolling Rocks - 0.5x A Presses) is only 24 minutes long.

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:
I like long youtube documentaries to help me get to sleep. I bet my parents (in heaven) are happy I get this opportunity to be educated

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Anyone got tips other than “git gud” for dead cells past 2 boss stem cells because holy poo poo.

I’ve tried a number of builds and all have ended in sadness

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

DaysBefore posted:

I liked the one where Dagoth went on Joe Rogan's podcast

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Wow

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

christ

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
there's a witcher game documentary that is so long and detailed it drove the creator into a breakdown.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lowtax wrote the witcher... never knew that but it makes sense in hindsight

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lowtax was hankering for a game of gwent until the moment he died

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

He isekai 'd himself to the witcher universe

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

The Witcher 3 is the greatest game ever made. I've played through it 11 times and will probably keep playing it occasionally until the day I keel over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I think you'll find the greatest game ever created is Ripper for the 1996 MS Dos