Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
Couldn't even afford a proper DeMandalorean decal, smh

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
I would watch both those shows.

This beskar is gonna take me straight to the top ‘cause I’m the cream of the crop. This is the way OOOOOHHHHH YEAH.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009
Yeah I'd watch tf outta that

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

dialhforhero posted:

I would watch both those shows.

This beskar is gonna take me straight to the top ‘cause I’m the cream of the crop. This is the way OOOOOHHHHH YEAH.

I'll tell you what I'm gonna do Luke, I'm gonna put Vader in a headlock. And then I'm gonna recite the alphabet, and at every letter I'm gonna twist. And when I get to the first letter of my true love' name, that's G for the wonderful Grogu, I'm gonna give him the pile driver.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

HenryEx posted:

Couldn't even afford a proper DeMandalorean decal, smh

Surely it’s just “ManDelorean”

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I'll tell you what I'm gonna do Luke, I'm gonna put Vader in a headlock. And then I'm gonna recite the alphabet, and at every letter I'm gonna twist. And when I get to the first letter of my true love' name, that's G for the wonderful Grogu, I'm gonna give him the pile driver.

Lol goddamn

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

bawk posted:

little known fact that wifi was developed by the Italians

Marconi did invent radio but this is a bit of a stretch.

Content: my actor buddy thinks I'm a fool:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Mister Speaker posted:

Marconi did invent radio but this is a bit of a stretch.

Content: my actor buddy thinks I'm a fool:

As someone with 24 years in the business, I can tell you that it's actually almost always the transport guys the talent is loving for some reason. Like I've lost count how many times I've heard "guess who [current transport coordinator] is loving!"

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Hire me?

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Dillbag posted:

As someone with 24 years in the business, I can tell you that it's actually almost always the transport guys the talent is loving for some reason. Like I've lost count how many times I've heard "guess who [current transport coordinator] is loving!"

Jason Statham getting around.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

What the gently caress do you eat to fart 50% hydrogen, and can we use this phenomenon to power our industrialized civilization? If we can discover a food that makes mammals fart 10% oxygen, 40% nitrogen and 50% hydrogen, we have solved the energy AND the climate crisis.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

everyone would have to walk around all day with big rubber underpants to capture the output, which is exactly what you'd want isn't it

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

everyone would have to walk around all day with big rubber underpants to capture the output, which is exactly what you'd want isn't it

Maybe just use something like a catheter but for farts?

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

dingding.aiff

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

lol

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
The Something Awful Forums:

mobby_6kl posted:

like a catheter but for farts?

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

mobby_6kl posted:

A shatheter?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Isn't that just whatever company that published Tekwar?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It would have preempted a lot of tweets

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

A methane stillsuit.

Call it Mud'hadib

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Kwisatz HaderaCH₄

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

lmao get rotated idiot

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Mythbusters literally did exactly that.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

mobby_6kl posted:

a catheter but for farts?

a VPN?

JosephSkunk
Dec 16, 2003
Yes, evidently you had misperceived it as rain.

dialhforhero posted:

OOOOOHHHHH YEAH.

JosephSkunk
Dec 16, 2003
Yes, evidently you had misperceived it as rain.

Also those is ducking horrifying but thisbetternotawakenanything.gif

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

mobby_6kl posted:

CATHETER BUTT : FOUR FARTS

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

mobby_6kl posted:

Such a think exists but not for that purpose. I’ve worked ICU as a nurse for years and inserted many FMS into people. FMS is a fecal management system, or poop chute. Similar to a foley cath, a balloon is inserted a bit into the rectal vault. Then that balloon is filled with around 30ml of water. When patients are having liquid shits from tube feedings or intestinal issues it can collect the stool and it goes down the 3 foot chute into the collection bag. You’ll easily have more gas in that poop usually. Unfortunately, you’ll get blasted with it when you change the bag.

Problems that can occur that I’ve seen with using them include pressure ulcers from nurses over filling the balloon thinking it will reduce leaks and one nurse once placed one into a vagina. Also it does NOT work for any formed stool.

Weebly has a new favorite as of 22:02 on Apr 2, 2023

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

Weebly posted:

and one nurse once placed one into a vagina.

WHY?!?

:stonk:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
As a prank bro

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOTBU5QJJWM

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

He missed the spot. He was a fresh rookie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Weebly posted:

Such a think exists but not for that purpose. I’ve worked ICU as a nurse for years and inserted many FMS into people. FMS is a fecal management system, or poop chute. Similar to a foley cath, a balloon is inserted a bit into the rectal vault. Then that balloon is filled with around 30ml of water. When patients are having liquid shits from tube feedings or intestinal issues it can collect the stool and it goes down the 3 foot chute into the collection bag. You’ll easily have more gas in that poop usually. Unfortunately, you’ll get blasted with it when you change the bag.

Problems that can occur that I’ve seen with using them include pressure ulcers from nurses over filling the balloon thinking it will reduce leaks and one nurse once placed one into a vagina. Also it does NOT work for any former stool.

Well that's fascinating!