Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/AdamFriedland/status/1641235187374718979

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i didn't know a bug could negotiate

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

white people shouldnt be negotiating anything considering the racial history of the word

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

he’s not white he’s jewish

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
FRIEDLAND: I'm Jewish, I'm Jewish.

HUDSON: That's okay.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
the tickets ARE NOT in ur rear end

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

net work error posted:

Antonio Brown is on the Raiders

In Week 10 against the Carolina Panthers, Brown caught seven passes for 69 yards in a 46–23 victory. The next day on November 16, 2020, it was reported that Brown destroyed a security camera and threw a bicycle at a security guard at his home

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

kolby posted:

In Week 10 against the Carolina Panthers, Brown caught seven passes for 69 yards in a 46–23 victory. The next day on November 16, 2020, it was reported that Brown destroyed a security camera and threw a bicycle at a security guard at his home

get you a man who can do both

e: rosebud delicious

Sunk Dunk fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Mar 30, 2023

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Relistening to brain wars. Humphrey Fagg-ot lol.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

https://twitter.com/numetal_moment/status/1641225682360619008?s=20

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Everytime I see Nick promote a show all I can think to myself is, "the tickets are free"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

net work error posted:

Everytime I see Nick promote a show all I can think to myself is, "the tickets are free"

the tickets are NOT free

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
its gonna be sad when bust rodd drops off the most posts list here. rip. i am happy to not have to read his posts anymore but i miss the energy everyone had trying to make him stop

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

John Romero posted:

its gonna be sad when bust rodd drops off the most posts list here. rip. i am happy to not have to read his posts anymore but i miss the energy everyone had trying to make him stop

He's dead, Jim.

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

He's posting on the great gay forums in the sky

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
bust rodd's arc from "what is the deal with this nazi podcast???" to big time cumtown thread poster was pretty funny, to me

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah he was a decent mascot tbh

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
in rod we bust

do you guys think they could get blp kosher on the show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSJHTTUJWww

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Sunk Dunk posted:

in rod we bust

do you guys think they could get blp kosher on the show?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSJHTTUJWww

could they? yes.

should they? hell no

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

John Romero posted:

John Romero

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

whats up playboy

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
Can someone explain why ‘the tickets are free’ is funny, I don’t know if I remember the original context but i think it was just Nick saying the tickets to Stav’s stand up show were free. Which, when i first heard it on the pod was kind of funny I suppose, but is it funny enough to just post ‘the tickets are free’ and nothing else like every page, sometimes multiple times per page? Also now that I think about it, it seems like the posters saying ‘the tickets are free’ also happen to be the biggest Redbar haters, very interesting..

stump collector
May 28, 2007
interesting stuff

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

imhotep posted:

Can someone explain why ‘the tickets are free’ is funny, I don’t know if I remember the original context but i think it was just Nick saying the tickets to Stav’s stand up show were free. Which, when i first heard it on the pod was kind of funny I suppose, but is it funny enough to just post ‘the tickets are free’ and nothing else like every page, sometimes multiple times per page? Also now that I think about it, it seems like the posters saying ‘the tickets are free’ also happen to be the biggest Redbar haters, very interesting..

Imhotep? More like "Imnotagoodposter"

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
You have to say it to the tune of frasier

🎶The tickets are freeeee🎶

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

🎶You don't have to paaaaay🎶

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

the tickets are NOT free

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Imhotep? More like "Imnotagoodposter"

I see

slave to my cravings posted:

You have to say it to the tune of frasier

🎶The tickets are freeeee🎶

Ok that honestly does make it a little better

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

nice april fools post imhotep

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I hate to be the one to say it but the tickets are NOT free.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
Apologies if someone did answer this

Futanari Damacy posted:

Did Nick sing a longer version of this to the tune of the Frasier theme song or did I hallucinate that

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
He didn’t sing a longer version of it it was just those two lines, tickets are free you don’t have to pay, but it was to the tune of the frasier

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

imhotep posted:

https://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/autism/conditioninfo/treatments/medication-treatment

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

the medications are free

stump collector
May 28, 2007
the treatment is NOT free

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohLct2h5igQ

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

imhotep posted:

I see

Ok that honestly does make it a little better

Have you only been reading transcripts of the show you drat autist

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

the tickets are free will never be as funny as a guy going hey look at this video for 4 hours

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!

imhotep posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

drat, after nearly 20 years here, this may be my proudest forum moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I have a feeling it was a group effort