Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice
https://twitter.com/chargers/status/1642241863863402496

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Sorry, should have popped back on here to say I think it came back on between 9:45 and 10. I went out to blow the driveway and turned the outside lights on so I could tell if it came back, and they were going by the time I got the snowblower running.

We didn't get it nearly as badly as our neighbors in terms of trees down, although I do think if we hadn't had people out to cut two lovely ones down last fall at least one of them would be through our roof right now.

Here's trees straining under the weight in our back yard:

Once again struggling to find where the gently caress our driveway is (threw a rock through the chute going too wide but didn't break any shear pins):

The treat waiting for me at the bottom of the driveway:

Our neighbor was out loving around clearing poo poo with his mini-tractor, so he pulled that away with a chain in about two minutes, no muss no fuss.

And finally the aftermath on our street where a tree was down and the plow had to go around it:

When I was talking to the neighbor he said there were probably a dozen trees across the road in the half mile between us and the street our block come off of.

It was the worst snow I've ever had to clear. Heavy as poo poo and there was SO much of it. It took 90 minutes to clear the driveway (normally 45 minutes to do it properly) and that was even doing a relatively lovely job knowing it would be 35F and sunny later in the day. It was a lot of half-throttle in the lowest gear, or start and stop to avoid it getting too bogged down. Had to shut down the snowblower and empty the packed snow out of it five times. Would be six but I said gently caress it and left the little walk from our driveway to the front door uncleared and left the snowblower packed in the sun to melt on its own.

drat, that's a hell of a snow. That heavy poo poo sucks to move.

We have a nice mid 40s day here so I've been chipping ice while the boy fucks off outside.

Enjoy this picture of my son flying a kite in snow wearing shorts.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Let’s go SDSU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I am not anti-SDSU, but I will say the owl is a very goofy mascot especially in FAU's version and I can't hate them.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

wandler20 posted:

drat, that's a hell of a snow. That heavy poo poo sucks to move.

We have a nice mid 40s day here so I've been chipping ice while the boy fucks off outside.

Enjoy this picture of my son flying a kite in snow wearing shorts.

:hmmyes: Spring in the upper midwest. It was over 30 so I had the windows down driving back from the grocery store. This is the way.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

After having highs in the hundreds a week ago its finally hit autumn here and I am happy about it. Less happy to get up cold and in the dark to drag my rear end to work out, but I'm finally not sweating when its 9am.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Grittybeard posted:

I am not anti-SDSU, but I will say the owl is a very goofy mascot especially in FAU's version and I can't hate them.

Burrowing Owl!

I went to FAU for a semester so I’m clearly an alumnus and not a bandwagoner. Go owls

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Ironically, the mascot of the elementary school I went to was also a Burrowing Owl, and there were a bunch of their little burrows on the edge of the playground.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Amy Pole Her posted:

Burrowing Owl!

I went to FAU for a semester so I’m clearly an alumnus and not a bandwagoner. Go owls

Same!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
:raise:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Hell yeah 🙌

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Someone will need to do a health check on Ross is Aztecs lose this one.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Imagine being as ghoulish as the assholes in this story lol

Pure psychopathy

https://twitter.com/JMShumway/status/1642012724979986432?s=20

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
My nieces just did this for 4h with a pig and it really really bothered me. I’ve been pushing how pigs are friends not food to my nieces, because I just can’t eat pork after spending a summer at a farm with a pig. gently caress those people

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

LeeMajors posted:

Imagine being as ghoulish as the assholes in this story lol

Pure psychopathy

https://twitter.com/JMShumway/status/1642012724979986432?s=20

Holy poo poo

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Bird in a Blender posted:

Someone will need to do a health check on Ross is Aztecs lose this one.

I'd think he's used to disappointment at this point.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Update (????Maybe?)

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
All the ads I've seen for the new Great Expectations adaption have reminded me that I've never actually ready a Dickens novel.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

ROSS

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Holy poo poo

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
OH poo poo

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Holy poo poo SDSU! I was yelling shoot!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Wow. gently caress.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Ok, health check on Ross to make sure he doesn’t die from happiness.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
lol congrats SA2K.

Man that was bullshit in several different directions over the course of the game (like both ways I mean). If you end up facing UConn please do not gently caress around.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Hell yeah Ross!

https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1642323934589890560

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
yall

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

lol hulu hosed up and kept reloading that lovely corona commercial with snoop and it FINALLY started running after I saw the ROSS above.

Congrats, poo poo. Take it all.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Hell yeah

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

AZTECS

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

How drunk are you right now/do you plan to be by the end of the night?

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Suck it Aztecs

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

That kid doing the surrender cobra at the end lol your team won buddy

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

meanwhile, at wrestlemania

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1642327683991216128

Vincent Van Goatse