Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

TheSwizzler posted:

i made vyelkin too powerful

i am sorry imp zone

super vyelkin rpg: legend of the three stars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
also I shouldn't have talked such poo poo about tude because he's the one who blindsided me right out the rumble just moments after I entered

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

I can’t keep up with this thread but I am psyched to watch another stream with wrestling references I don’t get.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Subjunctive posted:

I can’t keep up with this thread but I am psyched to watch another stream with wrestling references I don’t get.

and thats the bottom line

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

and thats the bottom line

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

TheSwizzler posted:

i made vyelkin too powerful

i am sorry imp zone

:letsgo:

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Wrestlemania is on tonight. Would be awesome to have a IZWF stream to watch..

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

non-canonical royal rumble from earlier today if you missed it

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

heehee posted:

I have no idea who John Cena is wresting right now

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

herculon posted:

I have no idea who John Cena is wresting right now

me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I just put on Wrestlemania and this is the first time I've watched wrestling in like... 7 years

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I just put on Wrestlemania and this is the first time I've watched wrestling in like... 7 years

Wrestling is so stupid and it owns. Big fat guys ftw

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

heehee posted:

Donate bitch.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

TheSwizzler posted:

Every mod and admin gonna die fast

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

TheSwizzler posted:

also I shouldn't have talked such poo poo about tude because he's the one who blindsided me right out the rumble just moments after I entered

lol

----------------

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

10k impo coin deathmatch vote (actionable)

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

yea lol.

https://twitch.tv/mrtest648

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

most professional wrestling is fake but izwf is very real and what happens to your virtual avatar in the ring will happen to you

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

most professional wrestling is fake but izwf is very real and what happens to your virtual avatar in the ring will happen to you

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

imp magic ever heard of it?

----------------

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

IH went outside and was immediately mauled by a bear

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

I still hold by my point that IZWF is less fake than real wrestling by any objective measure because the outcomes aren't scripted . This obviously has its prominent downsides such as the unconvincing defeats of Big Leery, how it can be both warm and cold in this house at the same time etc, but it's more authentic

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I still hold by my point that IZWF is less fake than real wrestling by any objective measure because the outcomes aren't scripted . This obviously has its prominent downsides such as the unconvincing defeats of Big Leery, how it can be both warm and cold in this house at the same time etc, but it's more authentic

lol

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Bolverkur posted:

Im not worthy general but would you like to join up for a skeleton tag team

Lets get this mother loving paper, bro.

----------------

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

not looking good for me

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

insane anime posted:

int'l players anthem

:slick:

POP TEAM EPIC

thank you dendy(old summer sig)this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post :) here is to many more :cheersdoge:
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some badges

in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more hosed up and long.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Good soup! posted:

I got brutally Dad Drunk on whiskey sours the other night and did a quick cut of a radio ad that I barely remember doing, using the lineup from Wednesday

https://vocaroo.com/140JJk6jX5mY

Might do more and some in video idk

you went hard. thanks for the inspiration

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh whoops I forgot about wrestlemania.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

insane anime posted:

int'l players anthem

and there it is

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

TLD waiting for his probation to expire

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

American McGay posted:

Donate bitch.

no link bitch.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

big larry loses because he runs out of wario steam

----------------

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Tenkaris posted:

TLD waiting for his probation to expire

his own drat fault

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

:greencube:

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

:siren: Calling out American McGay :twisted :siren: :xbone: :jihad:
https://voca.ro/1dAGW7R1WPTk

----------------