Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

pentyne posted:

the original naming

apologies for stolen valour orz

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/dk8taxgx7nt4hc90ropqp/crow.mp4?rlkey=a9ioazq1bkux0v59orbgdeiyu&dl=0

[video]https://imgur.com/NsOtQo8[video]

Dongicus fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Dec 7, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

apologies for stolen valour orz

it's not who did it first, it's who did it best

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
Touhou music is sick as hell, fly away trolls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Hcp2sxcnM

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kazinsal posted:

Does anyone have covid is over respirator mask face shield Costco guy handy? Someone I’m talking to doesn’t believe he’s real

i swear to god it's somewhere in goonlulz but i'm too drunk to find it easily, giuve me a few

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Touhou music is sick as hell, fly away trolls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6Hcp2sxcnM

pwnsome btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0KMrtJBto4

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lame

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Kazinsal posted:

Does anyone have covid is over respirator mask face shield Costco guy handy? Someone I’m talking to doesn’t believe he’s real

I just have this version right now:

Violen posted:

mawarannahr posted:

To give an example of my own, my behavior was influenced by the COVID thread and I owe my relationship of nearly 3 years to the mask recommendations in that thread; we'll probably get married.

https://i.imgur.com/8yp3j4d.mp4

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I’m not gonna watch the anime songs.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nuns with Guns posted:

I just have this version right now:

lmao that's what i've been searching for, ty

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I’m not gonna watch the anime songs.

:thumbsup:

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Grassy Knowles posted:

Any time I think about going on IRC, I remember I’ll definitely see Turdiak and reconsider. It’s been years now but I’m sure he’s still around there.

do you think anyone is? i worry about ghosts of my past like that becoming empty, like so many MUDs.. lost in time...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
if you like covid so much why dont you marry it

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

me but im very buff+being sucked off by a hot babe out of frame

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
poo poo bro posted us as the soy wojacks, it's over fellas

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

le you: omg this Juice WRLD single is FIRE! LIT! [everyone at tbe brewery backs away as u guzzle your sixth cider]
le me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz-pNcgYo0c

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

symbolic posted:

me but im very buff+being sucked off by a hot babe out of frame

which one of these hot babes is it? or is it more than one, u sly dog

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

symbolic posted:

le you: omg this Juice WRLD single is FIRE! LIT! [everyone at tbe brewery backs away as u guzzle your sixth cider]
le me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz-pNcgYo0c

I don’t think those are the people who played the instruments.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

pentyne posted:

man spoke truth to power, unafraid of the consequences
I am relatively new to the thread, what happened to Lurdiak. he used to try to start poo poo with me all the time in a wide variety of threads

like I know he left and people mocked him a bunch for being lame but was there more to that

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Jonah Galtberg posted:

stop being weird you SADsack mfer

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I don’t think those are the people who played the instruments.

no but the song is kickass regardless

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Please stop fighting over touhou music.

Also Captain Invictus only posted touhou stuff because someone else already dropped some music into the thread. And I don't really know much about touhou, but I know enough to say it's not "vtuber adjacent" so whatever.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
interesting and is this turdiak posting in the thread with us right now

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

e: sorry, didnt see the ik post

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Jonah Galtberg posted:

i'm being normal and not weird over here listening to.. innocent music? ??
bless your heart, you're trying your best

edit: combining bickering and ronald jenkees
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASyPncXZ02Y

Captain Invictus fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Apr 2, 2023

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
calling touhou "vtuber-adjacent" is making me lose my mind

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Captain Invictus posted:

bless your heart, you're trying your best

ty for immortalizing this, but i will follow Nuns with Guns' request and end off by saying that K-On! is fantastic and should be mandatory viewing for anyone

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Captain Invictus posted:

I am relatively new to the thread, what happened to Lurdiak. he used to try to start poo poo with me all the time in a wide variety of threads

like I know he left and people mocked him a bunch for being lame but was there more to that

He started a thread in Imp Zone for his team's game jam game (I say "his team," but he seems to have just done some voice work and sat around their Discord?), and when someone posted completely legitimate and reasonably-phrased constructive criticism, he lost his poo poo and started talking about how everyone in Imp Zone was an rear end in a top hat and wanted to kill him

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Jonah Galtberg posted:

think u need to stfu

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Captain Invictus posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3968160

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3968297

some of the funniest poo poo of all time

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Antivehicular posted:

He started a thread in Imp Zone for his team's game jam game (I say "his team," but he seems to have just done some voice work and sat around their Discord?), and when someone posted completely legitimate and reasonably-phrased constructive criticism, he lost his poo poo and started talking about how everyone in Imp Zone was an rear end in a top hat and wanted to kill him
that's it? well, I hope they're doing better mentally, if they were in a bad enough place that some light criticism got to them that much.

I always conflate lurdiak and liquid penguins for some reason, so I always have to remind myself that it wasn't lurdiak who messaged me saying they know where I live

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Antivehicular posted:

unintentionally owned by trying to jack off

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Captain Invictus posted:

so I always have to remind myself that it wasn't lurdiak who messaged me saying they know where I live

sorry, i beg your pardon

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once

Jonah Galtberg posted:

your not supposed to jack off to them

fun hater
May 24, 2009

the only thing i know abt touhou is clownpiece is dressed like that bc shes trying to scare the moon kingdom by dressing up as the americans that walked on the moon. hope this helps

e: i forgot abt the one that has the sacred heart imagery. like jesus

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

calling touhou "vtuber-adjacent" is making me lose my mind

Some people can't handle anything even remotely anime styled.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

symbolic posted:

sorry, i beg your pardon
liquid penguins was a creepy freak and messaged me that out of nowhere, they got perma'd for something unrelated so it doesn't matter anymore but when I messaged axemaniac saying "hey this weirdo sent me this extremely creepy message" he was like "hands tied, can't do anything, your word against his"

fun hater posted:

the only thing i know abt touhou is clownpiece is dressed like that bc shes trying to scare the moon kingdom by dressing up as the americans that walked on the moon. hope this helps
I thought she was the actual american flag that was on the moon, but because of enough people believing the moon landing was faked, the idea of the moon landing being real became enough of an uncertainty with enough people that it entered the realm of potential myth and thus manifested in gensokyo where all myths end up

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

My wife’s cousin is a vtuber.

We just found out and are never speaking to her again.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

jonah is a gbs agent

fun hater
May 24, 2009

i dont know enough about the clown to be completely confident in my answer but thats also funny so i accept it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Captain Invictus posted:

liquid penguins was a creepy freak and messaged me that out of nowhere, they got perma'd for something unrelated so it doesn't matter anymore but when I messaged axemaniac saying "hey this weirdo sent me this extremely creepy message" he was like "hands tied, can't do anything, your word against his"

AxeManiac was so useless in so many ways.