Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

the holy poopacy posted:

why did you see the continue walking into the ambush after you saw the death squad standing there

they're clowns, what do you want them to do not follow through with a setup?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Emzedoh posted:

"Happy Party Fever", now where have I heard of that before...

(I think I messed up the image quality some, ah well)

what's the name of this one it's driving me nuts I've never seen it before and their archive is crap for searching

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Emzedoh posted:

those restraints in American Barbarian are so incredibly Kirby, they're perfect.

with brawl in the family now in the thread i was insanely confused for like 5 seconds

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Benagain posted:

what's the name of this one it's driving me nuts I've never seen it before and their archive is crap for searching

And Even Death (:nws: obviously!)

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Kill Six Billion Demons

Alt: Finally I can stop drawing that stupid backpack

quote:

Reconciliation

Alt: Revival

quote:

“Here is a quandary, Ogam,” said YISUN once, “Which has the greater weight, a mighty stone, or a man?”

Ogam was intelligent, but was frequently found in his cups during the nightly debates at YISUN’s speaking house. He was very fierce and had little patience for little aside from combat, of which he was the undisputed master. In his Red Aspect, he had once bloodied fifty five thousand gods of war and ended the feud between the Lunar Solace and the House of Year Turning. He knew only sword law and gambling, and thought often with his spear. It was because of this that his answer was short, but very well-shaped.

“Cleave a stone to pieces, and you only make smaller stones. Cut down a man and cut down a great many people. To start, you slay all his former selves. You kill a enemy and a comrade, a son and a father, a mentor and a student. Then the great net of his life drags its hooks out and sinks all he was attached to, tearing a terrible hole in the web of being,” replied Ogam. “Men have a great many attachments, and a great many former selves. Manflesh is very dense, in the grand scheme of things. It makes war difficult.”

“Ogam is observant,” said YISUN.

– The Song of Maybe

Alt: Don't hold your breath

CyprianLatewood
Feb 27, 2023

by Pragmatica
I've tried and failed one million times to read KSBD, something about the art gives me visual overload and I can't really manage it, but...

is that vriska?

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

CyprianLatewood posted:

I've tried and failed one million times to read KSBD, something about the art gives me visual overload and I can't really manage it, but...

is that vriska?

pretty much

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Rude.

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

with brawl in the family now in the thread i was insanely confused for like 5 seconds

Haha, I twigged on that as well but went with it anyway.

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:

Mx. posted:

it's Yem!

I am interested by this

JosephSkunk
Dec 16, 2003
Yes, evidently you had misperceived it as rain.

Benagain posted:

they're clowns, what do you want them to do not follow through with a setup?

I like to think it's because she just really wanted to pull out the can full of snakes

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

MokBa posted:

Okay I’ve now read a good chunk of Mr. Boop and it’s the funniest poo poo I’ve ever seen. I only caught it here and there when it was first posted and never got around to it. And frankly it’s tamer than Plica.

Edit: nevermind I just got to Mickey Mouse’s dick lmao
The Something Awful Forums > Main > Post Your Favorite: Derail Valley > PYF Comic: nevermind I just got to Mickey Mouse's dick

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Dicebox

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!
Previously on Manly Guys Doing Manly Things, Jonesy is all of us

This time, DREDD
09/24/2012 - Dredd was the Game of Thrones series Finale, right?

Caught a midnight screening of the new Lollipop Chainsaw Judge Dredd movie with my friends for my birthday and it was great A+ ten stars would watch again. Might try to catch it in 3D before it’s out of theatres.

10/01/2012 - Closing the Woop

Looper was a great movie and I wholly recommend it to fellow action movie fans, but any time I saw a poster or trailer for it, all I could think of was “Wooper Looper”

10/08/2012 - Ecksbawks reprise

Spent the weekend in Vegas, I wonder how many Chippendales had ambitions of being UFC fighters then decided getting punched in the face a lot wasn’t all that appealing after they finished all that bulking up.

Commander probably only has any consoles at all so his kids can play Spongebob or watch netflix or whatever it is toddlers do with XBoxes.

Gonna point people over to the Oozengard kickstarter while I’m here, it’s a super cute little mobile zombie game, and it has my house in it! that means if it gets made you can go loot my family’s stuff or build a secret base in our living room or whatever it is you do with houses in the game!

Look how crazy cute that is, it has our house lizard and everything.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

CyprianLatewood posted:

is that vriska?

I pity you. It's in my estimation the best overall comic currently posted here.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

K6BD is real good, it's true.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

By popular demand posted:

I pity you. It's in my estimation the best overall comic currently posted here.

I should mention the name of my comic occasionally, it's Adventuring Boots.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Suddenly feel like posting a Bouletcorp.

I have a fair amount of nostalgia for the Kinder Surprise. Anyway, the sticker instrumentation panels are a nice touch here.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

egg

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

egg indeed.

In other news, apparently the green lesbians are back next week?

https://twitter.com/agu_knzm/status/1642387540350238722?s=20

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I was confused for a moment there, thought you were talking about a new radical activist group.

the world could use some green lesbians about now.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

I'd vote for them.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

THE CARPET MERCHANT OF KONSTANTINIYYA

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

RICE BOY

omg

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

that posh gay comic reminded me of an older comic in the 90s or early 00s, Bust Wilder I think? about a guy who turns into a werewolf who's gay, and the whole strip was very much the american gay bar scene

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I love swearin :3

Emzedoh posted:

Suddenly feel like posting a Bouletcorp.

I have a fair amount of nostalgia for the Kinder Surprise. Anyway, the sticker instrumentation panels are a nice touch here.

I like that he hosed up the monitor sticker. :3

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The Saddest Rhino posted:

that posh gay comic reminded me of an older comic in the 90s or early 00s, Bust Wilder I think? about a guy who turns into a werewolf who's gay, and the whole strip was very much the american gay bar scene

Buster Wild, Weerwolf. Straight guy turns into a gay werewolf. fun times.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Not to be confused with Werewolf Johns, who doesn't adhere to your preconceived sex/gender rubric.
WWJ is no role model kids.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Spacetrawler

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

By popular demand posted:

I was confused for a moment there, thought you were talking about a new radical activist group.

the world could use some green lesbians about now.

Green Teen Lesbo Scene

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Green Teen Lesbo Scene

This TMNT reboot is going places.

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:
I think k6bd is very good, but I think the best comic currently being posted is rice boy. It's just... got something I really like. If anyone's skipping over it I would recommend a second glance.

Synthbuttrange posted:

Buster Wild, Weerwolf. Straight guy turns into a gay werewolf. fun times.

Someone please post this.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Ghost Leviathan posted:

This TMNT reboot is going places.

It already had a full run. It was called "Steven Universe."

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that
Is nobody gonna mention that Ten Earth Shattering Blows is back from hiatus

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

mind the walrus posted:

It already had a full run. It was called "Steven Universe."

Touche.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Owl at Home posted:

Is nobody gonna mention that Ten Earth Shattering Blows is back from hiatus

I had seen but forgot to mention it

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Sleepless Domain

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

Fagtastic posted:

Someone please post this.

You know what? Since you asked, because I remember this comic from when I was a kid, and I'm kind of making this my wheelhouse:

Buster Wilde, Weerwolf

Fortis
Oct 21, 2009

feelin' fine
The Slime King (And His Dumb Less Important Friends)

I believe the sandbag here says "45kg Theatrical Grade Sand." I had developed a number system for the written language, but I guess I'd dropped it at this point. I know that there will be a few more instances of Arabic numerals within the next several pages, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.