Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

The PS5 emulation of the PS4 emulation of a PS2 game could use some work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax6yKIRG4Js

lol geez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thank You Sony

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmt0r5FIcDc

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

I'll just keep this $14.99 then.

Proletarian Mango
May 21, 2011

: Beat the game (See one ending)

went the upeo route. pretty cool game. never played ace combat or any plane game before. i did just get gifted project wingman last week tho which im now very much looking forward to getting into

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Despite making an m3u list I'm being stymied by the disc 2 change. Abyssal is a crafty Ace

Edit: Oh of course. I had to hit "Eject" a 2nd time for it to think I closed the disc tray.

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Finished Ending B. The character motivations and ending kind of came out of left field, maybe they'd make more sense if I'd done a different ending first.\

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

the game has an annoying visual overlay that makes it really hard to see on that last mission, and which also affects the text. lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Ending C complete. Awesome game with a killer soundtrack. The cutscenes are right out of Policenauts, they look so good.

Current Progress:

Going to shoot for a route on hard mode, next.

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

Ending C complete. Definitely answers some questions about Rena but still no background at all on the player character or their motivations

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Vadun posted:

Ending C complete. Definitely answers some questions about Rena but still no background at all on the player character or their motivations

That's for you to decide because the player character is you

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

P-Mack posted:

That's for you to decide because the player character is you

Ending B seemed like it takes control out of your hands though. There's definitely a set in stone backstory for your character

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
yeah ending B is a bit confusing in that regard, i'm hoping neucom's endings will elucidate why that decision was made. i'm okay with it even if it doesnt though because that fmv was rad as fuuuuck

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

The warriors is sick, can’t believe the quality of this voice acting for a 2005 game

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
they got most of the og cast back together for it iirc

dookieblunt
Jan 6, 2023

shoot the core!
I'm really impressed with the environments so far, always love a game that can do a convincing take on NYC

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

this game is sick but i always find a way to get too cocky and crash into the ground

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

I did Ending A. Maybe I just got lucky but I feel like you don't tend to get targeted too much by enemy fighters until near the end. Even the boss planes near the end didn't really go after me that much.

But man, what a sick game. I'm just blown away by every nuts thing that happens. Looking forward to the other routes but I'm gonna break to play The Warriors since that seems pretty doable in a few sessions.

Thanks for choosing what is probably my favorite game of the Game Club so far In Training.

Edit - I'm gonna try playing The Warriors on my PS5 just to test if I get the same issues as Chuck. If I do I'll just emulate it.

Roth fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Apr 2, 2023

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
when i saw the ‘warning there may be performance issues’ message on the ps5 warriors store page i looked around and found a Reddit thread started like four years ago with new posts every few months saying they’re having severe graphical issues, I think it’s just hosed on ps5

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Roth posted:

I did Ending A. Maybe I just got lucky but I feel like you don't tend to get targeted too much by enemy fighters until near the end. Even the boss planes near the end didn't really go after me that much.

But man, what a sick game. I'm just blown away by every nuts thing that happens. Looking forward to the other routes but I'm gonna break to play The Warriors since that seems pretty doable in a few sessions.

Thanks for choosing what is probably my favorite game of the Game Club so far In Training.

Edit - I'm gonna try playing The Warriors on my PS5 just to test if I get the same issues as Chuck. If I do I'll just emulate it.

Yeah so far I rarely feel like I'm in danger. But that's fine, it's still fun and there's the time pressure of the rating system to keep the tension up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

90% of my deaths were because I flew into something

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Water at night is hard to see

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Namtab posted:

Water at night is hard to see
Dialogue you get when you press A on a random townsperson

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002