Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
if the roster gets posted I'll cut a promo on everyone while my wife stares at me and considers divorce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

im only cutting a promo on major, and maybe symbolic

Mock Turtle
Jul 19, 2022

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheSwizzler posted:

if the roster gets posted I'll cut a promo on everyone while my wife stares at me and considers divorce

lol and lol at the new av

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

speaking of promos, I'm offended that Major didn't add mine to the list after I huffed all that gender swap gas

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

bees x1000 posted:

speaking of promos, I'm offended that Major didn't add mine to the list after I huffed all that gender swap gas

Oh! I just checked your post history, but I couldn't seem to find it. Was it in this thread, or one of the spin-offs?

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

here you go major

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

tawal posted:

here you go major

Ah, thank you! Not sure how I missed that

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

tawal posted:

here you go major

Major Isoor posted:

Ah, thank you! Not sure how I missed that

:cheersdoge:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Namtab posted:

Yeah yeah! There are many deaths in war - and this war with Impo is looking to be a big 'un. Be prepared... Since if you come at us, all you're gonna do is end up as a sorry little statistic :clint:

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

Major Isoor posted:

Yeah yeah! There are many deaths in war - and this war with Impo is looking to be a big 'un. Be prepared... Since if you come at us, all you're gonna do is end up as a sorry little statistic :clint:

lmao

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

I'm not here to deal in statistics, hell i can barely count. I'm here to deal Actual Death To Rival Wrestlers. ADTRW bitch :D

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

thats a hisotically limp stable. dunno if i would be puffing my chest about it lol

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Namtab posted:

I'm not here to deal in statistics, hell i can barely count. I'm here to deal Actual Death To Rival Wrestlers. ADTRW bitch :D

Hmm, you can barely count, but have a healthy dose of bloodlust? Interesting... how would you like to enlist in the EXP branch of our armed forces? :D

rox
Sep 7, 2016

biding my time, waiting for the roster reveal

so freakin hyped

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

Hmm, you can barely count, but have a healthy dose of bloodlust? Interesting... how would you like to enlist in the EXP branch of our armed forces? :D

BE careful....this will just hasten your demise

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

That Little Demon posted:

new reward just dropped

lol

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

My daughter just said "Wrestling looks stupid. It's just a bunch of people in shiny costumes beating each other up. It's like God Hand."

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

P-Mack posted:

My daughter just said "Wrestling looks stupid. It's just a bunch of people in shiny costumes beating each other up. It's like God Hand."

shes right

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Namtab posted:

If you come for Major you better be prepared to face the wrath of F O O M.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Stux posted:

thats a hisotically limp stable. dunno if i would be puffing my chest about it lol

it doesnt take much to stop them from being limp

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Namtab posted:

what the gently caress

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

:siren: Lurkers Pay Attention to the Below :siren:

What is EXP?

EXP is the developmental talent show for Lurkers to compete it. Lurkers will fight to earn a place on the main IZWF roster, or fight for their lives to prevent being removed entirely.

Roster is currently 22 Lurkers with some surprises, I will list the roster here shortly.

If you are currently not on the roster, we actually do have a lot made already who couldn't be there due to WWE game being run on an engine from 1999.

You will be wrestling at the IZWF Development Arena in Tampa Florida, and there is an EXP championship belt.

You can currently bet Impo coins on forcing 2 lurkers to fight in a deathmatch for 10k Impo coins and there may be more rewards as soon as I can think of some lol.

:siren: EXP will air on Wednesdays at 8pm EST :siren:

gently caress yeah. EXP on the big screen and dynamite on the phone. die impo

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

twitch needs to get off their loving asses so you can see all the great emotes everyone made

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
lol at everything

RATS!
Dec 23, 2008

twitch needs to get off their loving asses so you can see all the great emotes everyone made

Eventually once you put up enough emotes that pass their inspection they just let you upload them for immediate use

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i looked into it and apparently you can use custom music if it's on youtube or spotify (?) and you run the game through a capture card. something for the op to consider if you want to use non licensed music in the streams that wont make twitch pitch a fit

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

trying to jack off posted:

i looked into it and apparently you can use custom music if it's on youtube or spotify (?) and you run the game through a capture card. something for the op to consider if you want to use non licensed music in the streams that wont make twitch pitch a fit

give me money for a 4k capture card

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Brother can barely remember to wiggle the controller once every 10 minutes so the game doesn’t pause, you really think he’s gonna load up 26 different YouTube videos in the middle of the stream?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

rox
Sep 7, 2016

give me money for a 4k capture card

new sub goal

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

American McGay posted:

Brother can barely remember to wiggle the controller once every 10 minutes so the game doesn’t pause, you really think he’s gonna load up 26 different YouTube videos in the middle of the stream?

he expects so much lol... also that only happens when I'm fully engrossed in the match lmao

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

American McGay posted:

TLD needs a stream producer, a Kevin Dunn type who will keep switching the camera angles every 2.5 seconds

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

American McGay posted:

its ok, the reddit thread i found was basically clickbait anyway. you can mod the pc version for custom music through the game though :mad:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

finding a reddit bpost of a guy s peaking VERY authoritatively on a subject only to discover he made it up ftw.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Stux posted:

finding a reddit bpost of a guy s peaking VERY authoritatively on a subject only to discover he made it up ftw.

this tbh, reddit ftw

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

this tbh, reddit ftw