Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

von Braun posted:

always leave the crusts when you eat pizza

you should go before the tribunal at the Hauge :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
is that a pizza place?

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

I had bariatric surgery recently, so eating bread makes me feel like I ate an equivalent volume of lead weights. I still eat the crust on the rare occasions I eat pizza.

EAT YOUR DAMNED PIZZA BONES

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1642625475280359426

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
that's just porridge

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Pizza porridge hot, pizza porridge cold
Pizza porridge in the pot, nine days old

Angry BIerds
Nov 3, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I have been known to dip inferior crusts in Pepsi (rather than drink it) before eating

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Palladium posted:

i accidentally found this gem on google from the asia thread when we were talking about food

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpHF9-EId-Y

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/ruralindexing/status/1644463888614801409

:thunk:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Double DD, so quadruple D’s?

:pervert:

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

HO, ME MAD!

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Wall Balls posted:

HO, ME MAD!

______/

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hey when your boss puts you on a sidewalk to change the sign with a telescoping suction cup and a pile of sign letters it's hard

don't ask me how I know

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

MrQwerty posted:

hey when your boss puts you on a sidewalk to change the sign with a telescoping suction cup and a pile of sign letters it's hard

don't ask me how I know

I worked at a movie theater.

:hfive:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

von Braun posted:

always leave the crusts when you eat pizza

eat the bones

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I worked at a movie theater.

:hfive:

here's some bad pizza, during the peak of covid and social unrest about 20 years after he fired me, that rear end in a top hat that makes bad pizza did this

you can get gluten-free pasta and pizza there, though, because he's a Sicilian Celiac

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 07:51 on Apr 8, 2023

zone
Dec 6, 2016

the alleged homemade pizza :laugh:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Least Finnish Pizzaiolo Finn :

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Toxic Mental posted:

Least Finnish Pizzaiolo Finn :

This guy could almost definitely write a 1500 page book on some very obscure topic, like the differences between the Commodore 64's sound chip versions, or the drive motors on old VCRs.

You meet a lot of these guys in Finnish hobbyist circles.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Well thank goodness that didn't awaken anything in me

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Missed opportunity for the tail to be a pizza cutter

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

i hate you

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's a limited time special - hair today, gone tomorrow

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

https://youtu.be/yQ9hPcPSb1A

Note: don’t watch that video clip, it’s one of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

absolutely would

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

Mister Speaker posted:

absolutely would

My kid has some serious sensory issues when it comes to food. Domino's double cheese pizza with their brownies and some soft choc-chip cookies smashed on top is perfectly fine though. Got to admit, it's a really good combo. Microwave the brownies to almost melting and add a a liberal sprinkling of Parm on top of the whole mess.

I'm very proud. A bit worried, but proud nonetheless.

(Don't tell her, but I put Tabasco under the sweet stuff. Really sets the whole fireworks show off.)

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
:yikes:

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

madeintaipei posted:

My kid has some serious sensory issues when it comes to food. Domino's double cheese pizza with their brownies and some soft choc-chip cookies smashed on top is perfectly fine though. Got to admit, it's a really good combo. Microwave the brownies to almost melting and add a a liberal sprinkling of Parm on top of the whole mess.

(Don't tell her, but I put Tabasco under the sweet stuff. Really sets the whole fireworks show off.)

what the gently caress

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

madeintaipei posted:

The gently caress is this poo poo

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

madeintaipei posted:

i have some weird sensory issues reading this post

zone
Dec 6, 2016

madeintaipei posted:

Sounds almost scooby doo esque.

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009
I get more TMNT vibes and the final product looks like something you'd find in the sewers.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

madeintaipei posted:

:lmao: thank you

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Tabasco is the worst part

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

Soul Dentist posted:

Tabasco is the worst part

-me, preparing to put my contact lenses in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU