Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
According to my copy of WWf No Mercy for the N64 Big Show is 5'2"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

That DICK! posted:

I get that enclosed pool area is a jokey forum where anyone can say any blatant untrue thing they want, but can the mods actually get off their fat asses and do something about people saying the big show isn't actually that big in this, the wrestling forum of record? the big show stands at 7'4 without shoes or anything and it seems loving absurd to me that the mods would A. not know this B. would not know that this constitutes a person being big. why do we even have mods if they're going to police jokes but not genuinely hosed up poo poo?

the big show is like maybe 6'2

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

That DICK! posted:

I get that enclosed pool area is a jokey forum where anyone can say any blatant untrue thing they want, but can the mods actually get off their fat asses and do something about people saying the big show isn't actually that big in this, the wrestling forum of record? the big show stands at 7'4 without shoes or anything and it seems loving absurd to me that the mods would A. not know this B. would not know that this constitutes a person being big. why do we even have mods if they're going to police jokes but not genuinely hosed up poo poo?

This is a loving outrage

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rarity posted:

This is a loving outrage

Seriously. He's not that big and we need to stop this witch hunt crusade against posters willing to say it.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Gumball Gumption posted:

Seriously. He's not that big and we need to stop this witch hunt crusade against posters willing to say it.

Excuse me he is massive, how dare you doubt his skillet-sized hands :colbert:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

STONE COLD 64 posted:

the big show is like maybe 6'2

On a tall day sure

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Weeeeell, well he's average at best

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Rarity posted:

Excuse me he is massive, how dare you doubt his skillet-sized hands :colbert:

Maybe he's big for guys in the business today but he's only 7' 4". I mean you had WADLOW back in the '30s who had a whole foot plus on him. On an honest scale he's not that big.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

if you ever seen him in real life youd know he could scoop you all in one hand. but all the basement dwellers just believe whatever they read on the internet and refuse to seek out the big show in real life because they're afraid of getting scooped

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

"He gazed up at the average sized face. Thirty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. That Dick thought The Big Show wasn’t that big."

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

That DICK! posted:

Stopped reading after you implied all mods have fat asses. I have almost no rear end, so I will not be taking action.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

That DICK! posted:

if you ever seen him in real life youd know he could scoop you all in one hand. but all the basement dwellers just believe whatever they read on the internet and refuse to seek out the big show in real life because they're afraid of getting scooped

It is well documented that I do not fear scooping

Quid
Jul 19, 2006
Reported for mod's rear end

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
It's about FUCKIN time someone took the fight to this friggin forum

He's BIG. That's his NAME

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
big show was on bte recently driving a full size escalade or whatever and he made it look small just sitting in the driver seat

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I've been in the same room as the big show and at no point was I in fear of being scooped up, I don't think he is the sort of man who would, and honestly looking at his hands which were big but not outside the bounds of normalcy I don't think he could scoop me

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Big Show is actually a very small man just look at him in comparison with this normal sized chair

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

et tu rarity?

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
We got a rrrrreally big show.

Rrrrreally big show.

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

the "Big" part is a work and many of you are falling for it

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i stand with my friend That DICK!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

in the shadow of the big show, who is loving huge

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

That DICK! posted:

drat it you almost had me there for a moment

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

graph posted:

big show was on bte recently driving a full size escalade or whatever and he made it look small just sitting in the driver seat

All Access

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

yes that one thank you

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Ganso Bomb posted:

Stopped reading after you implied all mods have fat asses. I have almost no rear end, so I will not be taking action.

you can borrow half of mine

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

jesus WEP posted:

in the shadow of the big show, who is loving huge

or maybe he's not, brother

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
The Big Show isn't that big.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Iggy doesn't even work in an office

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Rarity posted:

Iggy doesn't even work in an office

That's right. I AM the office!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

IGgy IGsen posted:

The Big Show isn't that big.

YES HE IS:qq:

reported

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

No, that's not a penis, the big show is just small enough that he looks like one when upside down

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I saw the Big Show at a Smackdown back in the year 2000. I can confirm that it is the position of the IK firewall that he is large.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

That DICK! posted:

mods lied big show cried

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

His shirts say "No More BS". Legally, he can't be big.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sticky Nate posted:

His shirts say "No More BS". Legally, he can't be big.

This raises the question of if Big and Tall are mutually exclusive because Tall Paul is legally distinct afaik.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

even being conservative he's at least 2x the size of that 10.5 feet tall, that's not only big, that's practically giant.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
He's called The Big Show because he's mastered the art of appearing bigger than he actually is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

quote:

Hulkster was a custom Ford monster truck owned by Bigfoot 4x4 out of St. Louis Missouri. It was themed after wrestler Hulk Hogan and was the first of several World Championship Wrestling-sponsored trucks to be campaigned by the team throughout the mid-to-late-1990s. The name was run on various Bigfoot chassis under various drivers, with Bigfoot 15 serving as the base chassis and Eric Meagher serving as the primary driver during its span of competition.

quote:

Bigfoot 15 is a monster truck built by Bigfoot 4X4 that was completed in 1994. The truck is best known for its championship under Snake Bite, and more recently piloted by AJ Straatmann as Andy Anoconda and Mike Miller. It competed as Hot Wheels Racing 1 with Rebecca Schnell behind the wheel for the 2020 European Hot Wheels Monster Trucks Live Tour, due to its tiny Hot Wheels size.