Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Me reading that tweet:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
wonder what his account name is

should be Gonzo No Lira

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Power Khan posted:

If you aren't following Neil already, you should fix that.

:nms:https://twitter.com/neil_abrams/status/1642916890334105600:nms:

MOD EDIT: the linked thread contains dead civilians from the Bucha massacre.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

What would happen if I linked the Wikipedia page on the Bucha massacre? Is that allowed?

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Nooner posted:

But also lol 69

That's a fascist 69 so lol with caution

Pekinduck posted:

What would happen if I linked the Wikipedia page on the Bucha massacre? Is that allowed?

Link and warn of contents, but no inline.

Rules aren't hard.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Mistle posted:

That's a fascist 69 so lol with caution

Link and warn of contents, but no inline.

Rules aren't hard.

Rules say no dead bodies. Wikipedia pages on genocides contain dead bodies. News reports on genocides contain dead bodies. Grade school textbooks on genocides contain dead bodies.

(not going after you, just the rules)

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Pekinduck posted:

Rules say no dead bodies. Wikipedia pages on genocides contain dead bodies. News reports on genocides contain dead bodies. Grade school textbooks on genocides contain dead bodies.

(not going after you, just the rules)

This is literally covered in the rules:

quote:

- News coverage can be linked with appropriate content warnings and tags, but don't link anything that shows things in the above content warning, i.e. gore, dead bodies, etc. without mod approval beforehand.

It's not hard to figure out if you try instead of just whine and moan.

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008
Oh I understand the letter of the rules. I just think its funny I cant link to Wikipedia without mod approval.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Isn't shooting them the current plan they are trying to implement? They just stink at it.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Pekinduck posted:

Oh I understand the letter of the rules. I just think its funny I cant link to Wikipedia without mod approval.

Nobody is stopping you from linking to the wikipedia page, just include trigger warnings for discussions about genocide and murder.

Let's get this thread back on track please.

meat police
Nov 14, 2015

Slugworth posted:

Me reading that tweet:

nsfw

Cugel the Clever
Apr 5, 2009
I LOVE AMERICA AND CAPITALISM DESPITE BEING POOR AS FUCK. I WILL NEVER RETIRE BUT HERE'S ANOTHER 200$ FOR UKRAINE, SLAVA
One of the things that really jumped out at me from the videos of the aftermath of the assassination of the Rashist blogger is the near complete lack of assistance any of the injured are being offered. Shock from the blast can't fully account for it—at least one of the videos had people who looked fine just walking around, making phone calls, to the complete neglect of the obviously injured staggering around or lying in heaps.

Humans are, by and large, surprisingly good at coming together to aid one another in mass casualty events.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Cugel the Clever posted:

Humans are, by and large, surprisingly good at coming together to aid one another in mass casualty events.

Thatsbait.gif

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Cugel the Clever posted:

One of the things that really jumped out at me from the videos of the aftermath of the assassination of the Rashist blogger is the near complete lack of assistance any of the injured are being offered. Shock from the blast can't fully account for it—at least one of the videos had people who looked fine just walking around, making phone calls, to the complete neglect of the obviously injured staggering around or lying in heaps.

I feel like in a country that this kind of poo poo happens with some regularity, There is probably a decent amount of people that run the mental calculation that if this was a hit, that if they help out, and god forbid, they save the target, they're just as likely to be a target.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
"Hey Tatarsky, there's a busty bombshell here for you"

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

Oscar Wilde Bunch posted:

I feel like in a country that this kind of poo poo happens with some regularity, There is probably a decent amount of people that run the mental calculation that if this was a hit, that if they help out, and god forbid, they save the target, they're just as likely to be a target.

Plus a chance of being a convenient guy to get framed as the perpetrator.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1642916859082166276
The occupiers are preparing lists of locals that agree to be evacuated to Crimea or the Russian mainland. They must be getting real spooked.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

zone posted:

The occupiers are preparing lists of locals that agree to be evacuated to Crimea or the Russian mainland. They must be getting real spooked.

Lists of locals who """agree""" to be evacuated

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Ukraine wants their peninsula back. Get the gently caress out Russian invaders.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Scam Likely posted:

Ukraine wants their peninsula back. Get the gently caress out Russian invaders.

Person: YEAH GET EM, TAKE BACK YOUR HISTORICAL/CULTURAL LAND OF NOVORUSSIA!
That same person: [Looks at Israeli illegal settlements in the West Bank]

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Give Palestine Abrams

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

zone posted:

...whenever someone uses "evacuated" in air quotes like that I'm reminded of that film about the Wannsee Conference, Conspiracy.

quote:

I have the real feeling I "evacuated" 30,000 Jews already, by shooting them, at Riga. Is what I did "evacuation"? When they fell, were they "evacuated"? There are another 20,000, at least, waiting for similar "evacuation". I just think it is helpful to know what words mean... with all respect.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I'm assuming it's more about getting out the collaborators?

Anyway Putin should make this guy the new commander of the armed forces

zone
Dec 6, 2016

mobby_6kl posted:

These guys with their grandiose aims, lmao

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"At the end of the day
We are all human beings
My father once told me that
The world has no borders"

Finland isn't blocking any ships passing through though?

Transporting goods to/from Finnish EU harbours has restrictions for Russian ships.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

mobby_6kl posted:

Imagine being swallowing so much propaganda you believe Russia can possibly open up another front.

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Imagine being swallowing so much propaganda you believe Russia can possibly open up another front.

Or a successful airborne assault or amphibious invasion.

Icept
Jul 11, 2001
New front is no problem just start mobilization in the geriatric ward

poor waif
Apr 8, 2007
Kaboom
A new front that would also fully engage NATO and the EU. Why not just invade China and Paraguay while you're at it?

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Especially when it relies on the famously competent Russian Navy.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Invade goth land are you mad????????

E: Wait are these the emo goths or the ostro goths?

E2: ostrogoths are the ones hiding their hatchets in the sand, right? And when you approach they kick your poo poo in and take your lunch money?

E3: nm I was thinking of ostriches

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 10:59 on Apr 4, 2023

Hoeni
Dec 31, 2006
All I ever wanted.
When in doubt I would say it’s the Elder Goths…

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
So today Finland joins NATO which means, according to tankies, their fuel and food prices will explode in price because they joined NATO :thunk:

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Also, welcome Finland! Yay

biglads
Feb 21, 2007

I could've gone to Blatherwycke

NATO Perkele Day

numptyboy
Sep 6, 2004
somewhat pleasant

Slugworth posted:

Me reading that tweet:

Poor man, sitting in the dark, eye sting from worry chain smoking, all while dodging nato assasins. Such a brave man. How could America do this. Makes you think....

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Storkrasch posted:

A new front that would also fully engage NATO and the EU. Why not just invade China and Paraguay while you're at it?
The map also seems to suggest an assault on Netflix.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

https://twitter.com/merr1k/status/1642946793418661889?t=KZTjr0NdEb0U4s5EhrWHgA&s=19

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

mobby_6kl posted:

The tankosphere has been in a manic mood for weeks now due to Bakhmut. The masks are slipping, the dog whistles are coming out less and less. They can already smell the coming victory of heroic plucky little Russia over the evil US and its nazi satrapy "Kiev Regime, The"

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1643107373446209536

Solo is being empowered by his imaginery friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Sashimi posted:

Especially when it relies on the famously competent Russian Navy.

Russian navy once lost ship to incompetence and alligator attack. If was decadent usa imperials, they would of lost three ships to same assault. Russia is therefore three times as capable as corpulant and overbloated "US military" :smug: