Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

DrPossum posted:

welp time to get to the posting factory

https://i.imgur.com/xbtnC3D.mp4

nite crew going to bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taco Duck
Feb 18, 2011

Bearjew posted:

not only will they confirm his height and weight (6' 2", 239 lbs), they will confirm that he is the healthiest former and future president to ever live

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

euphronius posted:

they can also threaten to kill them.

I was thinking about that too - I would sure hate to be the judge trying that case

he is gonna be worse than Jones was calling for "someone to rid me" of this troublesome judge

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I can’t believe Mike Lindell was right about everything all along.

Sometimes, when your gut says trust your mustache, you gotta listen to your gut and follow your mustache.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

At first I thought that this looks like a fun time but I don't want to be anywhere near George Santos. That guy gives me the creeps.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

just saw a tweet from someone who had the abbreviation "CP" in their twitter bio and I was flummoxed for a second before seeing their wheelchair and realizing what it stood for

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
And smoke a bunch of crack, I guess.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

jury selection is going to be impossible for him in New York
unless they straight up buy someone off he's pretty hosed in that regard

Judging by how these things usually go they'll put a pro trump jury nullification guy on there, get a mistrial, and then the DA will give up and not try again and trump will go free

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

AxGrap posted:

Post the young peoples ska

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMVMRh3zvMw

Tbh though I'm still a loving slut for weight l streetlight manifesto

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

the plain white (no yolk?) scrambled eggs on the bill are a nice touch

https://twitter.com/3five9/status/1642892872260415498

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

CNN just said "the afternoon" and that they weren't releasing the time for security reasons.

Lol until Trump trooths out the exact time he's about to walk into the court

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Bearjew posted:

not only will they confirm his height and weight (6' 2", 239 lbs), they will confirm that he is the healthiest former and future president to ever live

today the truth will be set free

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

THE RADICAL LEFT DEMOCRATS HAVE CRIMINALIZED THE JUSTICE SYSTEM. THIS IS NOT WHAT AMERICA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
never to return or be seen again

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Hatebag posted:

Judging by how these things usually go they'll put a pro trump jury nullification guy on there, get a mistrial, and then the DA will give up and not try again and trump will go free

Thing is, maga folk aren't really clever enough to get through a jury selection process

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I can only imagine the half-assed coke-fueled harassment and anonymous threat campaign that stone and bannon have planned

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

THE RADICAL LEFT DEMOCRATS HAVE CRIMINALIZED THE JUSTICE SYSTEM. THIS IS NOT WHAT AMERICA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE!

qq moar

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.
sure am glad the cspam mods don't suck rear end, hey mods do your loving job

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Pohl posted:

Yeah! Close the thread!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Thing is, maga folk aren't really clever enough to get through a jury selection process

I don't know. It would be hard to find someone who hadn't made up their mind about trump that was capable of reading and tying their own shoes so they might have to get who they can on the jury. Anything could happen!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Pohl posted:

they think the bit is clever, that's the state of things

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

goth smoking cloves posted:

Yeah! Close the thread!

this

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

tacodaemon posted:

just saw a tweet from someone who had the abbreviation "CP" in their twitter bio and I was flummoxed for a second before seeing their wheelchair and realizing what it stood for

real normal brain you've got there.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

tacodaemon posted:

I work at a place that abbreviates one of our main products as “CP.” Lots of emails back and forth to “Please send over the latest CP.”

I don’t much like that.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

TROOF

VERY UNFAIR VENUE, WITH SOME AREAS THAT VOTED 1% REPUBLICAN. THIS CASE SHOULD BE MOVED TO NEARBY STATEN ISLAND - WOULD BE A VERY FAIR AND SECURE LOCATION FOR THE TRIAL. ADDITIONALLY, THE HIGHLY PARTISAN JUDGE & HIS FAMILY ARE WELL KNOWN TRUMP HATERS. HE WAS AN UNFAIR DISASTER ON A PREVIOUS TRUMP RELATED CASE, WOULDN’T RECUSE, GAVE HORRIBLE JURY INSTRUCTIONS, & IMPOSSIBLE TO DEAL WITH DURING THE WITCH HUNT TRIAL. HIS DAUGHTER WORKED FOR “KAMALA” & NOW THE BIDEN-HARRIS CAMPAIGN. KANGAROO COURT!!!

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

or subtle enough.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/srl/status/1643251433167372291

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

lmao he mad

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
"KAMALA" lol

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

don’t make me play it, Walter

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

lmao

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
"KAMALA"

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

they have criminalized justice

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

real normal brain you've got there.

yeah internet poisoning has no known cure

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

VERY UNFAIR VENUE, WITH SOME AREAS THAT VOTED 1% REPUBLICAN. THIS CASE SHOULD BE MOVED TO NEARBY STATEN ISLAND - WOULD BE A VERY FAIR AND SECURE LOCATION FOR THE TRIAL. ADDITIONALLY, THE HIGHLY PARTISAN JUDGE & HIS FAMILY ARE WELL KNOWN TRUMP HATERS. HE WAS AN UNFAIR DISASTER ON A PREVIOUS TRUMP RELATED CASE, WOULDN’T RECUSE, GAVE HORRIBLE JURY INSTRUCTIONS, & IMPOSSIBLE TO DEAL WITH DURING THE WITCH HUNT TRIAL. HIS DAUGHTER WORKED FOR “KAMALA” & NOW THE BIDEN-HARRIS CAMPAIGN. KANGAROO COURT!!!

Heh

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
i hope his heart explode today :monar:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

to save the rest of you the effort of looking it up: Staten Island went 57% Trump vs 42% Biden in 2020

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
hate when my justice system is criminalized

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Ben Nerevarine posted:

don’t make me play it, Walter

lol