Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

:yooge: Make a contribution of $47 and you can have this NOT GUILTY t shirt for FREE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

William Bear posted:

I read that Class E felonies generally have their sentences served concurrently. Is that true? I haven't been able to find an answer on this.

If true, he would serve a year or two at most (even that much is unlikely).

Probably depends on the circumstances

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

A Bakers Cousin posted:

lol imagine being on the trump trial jury

I’m kind of upset I don’t live in Manhattan anymore

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

max sentence ranges are for particular segments of society, minimum sentencing is for others

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Ol sakkman posted:

Trump, huh

who?

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

the president

Almighty Ken
Nov 5, 2006

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
fellow lurkers, if ever there was a day to post, it is today. join me in posting: TRunT!

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

tbh I'm surprised trump never pulled from his bastard bench considering the unfitness of his known brood. Basically there may be out there right now, a very powerful very Mexican Donald trump and I don't know what that means for any of us buddy

He doesn't have enough piety to request a legitimization, duh

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Just like that. Instant Victory.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
today was good but could be trumpier

hope hes on the good stuff tonight

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

'uh yes, your honor, i have no opinion about ... *squints* damalp turmop"

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

aw what they said to spend the political capital before you leave thats bullshit

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 17 minutes!

Unpresidented was right there, Nancy!

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
I got my fingers crossed, but so far everyone's saying Team Trump! is begging my favorite president to stay on message tonight.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

they made a duck the president?!

gregday
May 23, 2003

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsLUN8SSyok
ignore the mask

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Lmao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/MichaelRapaport/status/1643288461657493505?s=20

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

your honor the president had too many bowls of wendy's chili and was rendered temporarily insane and has no recollection of his actions, as such, the only reasonable action is for him go serve his sentence in the mar a lago maximum security mental health institution

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
Lol

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

lmao

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation

Plinkey posted:

Cant, it's 15k BTU cooler for my like 12x15 office so after running it for an hour I can get it down to 70 degrees when it's 100 outside

Yeah and a window AC would do that in like 5 minutes, and is way cheaper. But if you can't do it for some reason you can still optimize your dual hose unit (and/or get a real dual hose unit, still not sure which one of us is misunderstanding how your particular unit works)

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
getting yelled at by new yorkers always feels a little extra tense, what with their caveman dialect and perpetual neuroses

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Hahaha rappaport is pretty funny

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Yeah and a window AC would do that in like 5 minutes, and is way cheaper. But if you can't do it for some reason you can still optimize your dual hose unit (and/or get a real dual hose unit, still not sure which one of us is misunderstanding how your particular unit works)

You are right but insulating the tubes would be a huge pain in the rear end, the unit moves around and whatnot. Those things aren't the most efficient.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

https://i.imgur.com/ebhHXCv.mp4

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gunna order some mcdonalda

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

lmao

e: have a freebie, on the house

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Plinkey posted:

gunna order some mcdonalda

Not iced cream I hope I just watched a documentary that says you may be disappointed

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

was this taken 23 April, 2004 or 2023 April 4

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Jill Biden invited them both to the white house

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

do NOT let him in!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Vim Fuego posted:

Jill Biden invited them both to the white house

Lol

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012
Probation

AxGrap posted:

You are right but insulating the tubes would be a huge pain in the rear end, the unit moves around and whatnot. Those things aren't the most efficient.

From the picture, I doubt he moves that unit at all. And insulating the tube makes a huge, huge difference. I got one of those little thermometer laser gun things and the exhaust tube gets insanely hot. After insulating it I was able to cool off my living room a lot faster. I also taped off any place the hot air could escape, I assume that helped.

But yes, they are still horribly inefficient and I really wish I could get a window unit.

WrasslorMonkey has issued a correction as of 23:40 on Apr 4, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Nonsense posted:

was this taken 23 April, 2004 or 2023 April 4

painted apr 4 1923