Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

I don't think remember that bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

LifeSunDeath posted:

if only they could make a THC infused spray paint I could huff.

tbh vape carts are pretty much that. The funky cheap ones with the added flavors probably have a lot of chemical similarities to spray paint :v:

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
The game runs fine you just need a $1500 GPU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Outrail posted:

I don't think remember that bit

It's a good movie, Pixar had that "entertain kids while the parents cry" thing dialed in pretty well for a while

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Inspector Hound posted:

It's a good movie, Pixar had that "entertain kids while the parents cry" thing dialed in pretty well for a while

:thejoke:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Cabbages and Kings posted:

The game runs fine you just need a $1500 GPU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I'm v dumb so what

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Atlas Hugged posted:

I watched Inside Out last night and that movie sure went places.

Pixar continuing their trend of "What if ____ had feelings."

Meanwhile Puss in Boots 2 is like, "Here's a cat having an existential crisis, lol."

nom epique
Apr 24, 2022

by VideoGames
puffin on zooties

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Waffle! posted:

Pixar continuing their trend of "What if ____ had feelings."

Meanwhile Puss in Boots 2 is like, "Here's a cat having an existential crisis, lol."

I cried at most of the movies named

Hollywood can play me like a fiddle

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
I headed out last night and figured I would have a brownie cos gently caress it, I had worked hard that day

Got to the pub, bunch of people I don't know, sick let's make friends , sung a bit of kareoke , didn't feel high, just felt genuinely medicated

Weird

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
I can rock 2-3 edibles if I'm with a group of people having a good time. If I'm by myself I crash hard.

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
i smoked a few joints last week and now the vape feels like it does nothing at all by comparison

i want to protect my lungs outright but my only other :420: option right now is AVB edibles which, according to my meticulous trip notes, take 5 hours to come on before sending me to a place called "da sludge realm" which i don't fully enjoy

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
been dabbing some lovely Dog Walker shatter I picked up specifically to just dab until it was gone / I died

3/4ths of the way through the gram and my lungs are growing stronger

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

maxe posted:

"da sludge realm"

That sums up my abv experience nicely.

Good for people that enjoy it, poo poo is trash to me.

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

I don't have legal weed either and even I don't need to eat abv any more.

I still have a jar full of it though. Da sludge realm is still a sweet realm.

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013
Measure once cut twice I always say. I make my own pickles.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Laserface posted:

I don't have legal weed either and even I don't need to eat abv any more.

I still have a jar full of it though. Da sludge realm is still a sweet realm.

We all float down here :gibs:

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Pennywise has no business getting me this lit, JFC.

Also cat stole my weed hat

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
omg get the hat off the bed man!

SwissDonkey
Mar 29, 2007

SilvergunSuperman posted:

That sums up my abv experience nicely.

Good for people that enjoy it, poo poo is trash to me.

It aint so bad if it's been pretty lightly toasted (like vaped a 170 for a couple of hits and then discarded), but yeah if its darker its just bored sleepy times. ABV gets kept for edibles for sleep when I run out of fresh weed, but its for sleep and sleep only.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Most of my AVB is pretty light, in part because I know it will end up in brownies anyway so I don't chase every whisp of vapour from my vapes.

Even if they are boring Sleepytime though, I just freeze em and save them for me or any friends having trouble sleeping because holy poo poo that is the most solid sleep I have ever had.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

maxe posted:

"da sludge realm"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXnqCUlmCS4

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
https://youtu.be/61v3NuGD_tE

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
I made myself laugh today by calling my weed pen a weed harmonica.

What kinda neat weed stuff u guys got?

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I do all my stuff in a small hand vape which is good and effective, but then I re-do it all in my table vape with a bag, just to make sure.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

I'm dealing with an emotionally loaded material loss of an outbuilding that I'm super sad about, that at best is going to cost thousands of bucks and many hours if insurance even allows rebuilding.

thank god for an understanding and sympathetic spouse and thank god for weed because when I am thought looping on this too bad I take a rip and realize, it's just stuff, it's not actually vital to our life or livlihood in any way, it was all insured, and just slow down and move forward one step at a time.

fml for still having loving strep after 12 days though, the gently caress. what a god damned catastrophe of a spring, summer can't get here fast enough :(

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

I bought a 7oz/1000mg bottle of THC syrup--it is labeled as a tincture, but it's basically a thick sweet syrup and it's loaded with sugar--and I'm wondering about storage. There's nothing on the bottle that says "refrigerate after opening," and among the ingredients is a "orange-derived preservative" that I assume is citric acid. There is no alcohol in it.

I'd rather have it locked up (I have a kid), but I'll stick it somewhere in the back of the fridge if it'll "go bad" or something after a couple months. Or is it like cough syrup, in that it's basically shelf-stable and just becomes less potent after a couple years?

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Just finished filtering a batch of green dragon through the Aeropress. Calc'ed it out to about 9mg/ml, so about 270ml per shot.

I've got almost a quart of it. Reeeeaaaaally wish I didn't have to get up tomorrow.

It's calling to me.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

alcatraz gently caress boy posted:

omg get the hat off the bed man!

just loving great....

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Outrail posted:

Just finished filtering a batch of green dragon through the Aeropress. Calc'ed it out to about 9mg/ml, so about 270ml per shot.

I've got almost a quart of it. Reeeeaaaaally wish I didn't have to get up tomorrow.

It's calling to me.

Aeropress to seperate is a really good idea

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Jestery posted:

Aeropress to seperate is a really good idea

I shook it up before pouring it in which was a dumb idea coz it got clogged with keef so had to tip it back and start again. But if you can manage to not be a dumbass for five minutes and pour it out slowly it's pretty quick and comes out clear. And there's nothing absorbent so you don't lose as much.

I had 10 drops and it's pretty good. One or two before work may actually make life tolerable.

Archonet
Mar 12, 2022

it is time to boogie

doctorfrog posted:

I bought a 7oz/1000mg bottle of THC syrup--it is labeled as a tincture, but it's basically a thick sweet syrup and it's loaded with sugar--and I'm wondering about storage. There's nothing on the bottle that says "refrigerate after opening," and among the ingredients is a "orange-derived preservative" that I assume is citric acid. There is no alcohol in it.

I'd rather have it locked up (I have a kid), but I'll stick it somewhere in the back of the fridge if it'll "go bad" or something after a couple months. Or is it like cough syrup, in that it's basically shelf-stable and just becomes less potent after a couple years?

If you don't mind having to thaw it for use, I'd recommend the freezer instead. Less likely to be found by the kid if you hide it there, and no chance of it going bad before using it all -- if it is as loaded with sugar as you say it is, it'd almost certainly "go off" eventually at room temperature. Food is still food even when loaded with THC, and all food goes bad eventually. Citric acid in food is generally more about keeping the PH at a certain level, it won't do much to curb bacterial growth after a certain point. I wouldn't be as concerned if it was just, like, RSO on its own, but if it's got that much sugar, it'd be very appealing to basically any bacteria, mold, or even ants passing by.

If you want next level hiding skills, hide it in a box of something frozen your kid will literally never think to try eating -- so avoid the pizza rolls.

Archonet fucked around with this message at 06:15 on Apr 4, 2023

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

Archonet posted:

If you don't mind having to thaw it for use, I'd recommend the freezer instead. Less likely to be found by the kid if you hide it there, and no chance of it going bad before using it all -- if it is as loaded with sugar as you say it is, it'd almost certainly "go off" eventually at room temperature. Food is still food even when loaded with THC, and all food goes bad eventually. Citric acid in food is generally more about keeping the PH at a certain level, it won't do much to curb bacterial growth after a certain point. I wouldn't be as concerned if it was just, like, RSO on its own, but if it's got that much sugar, it'd be very appealing to basically any bacteria, mold, or even ants passing by.

If you want next level hiding skills, hide it in a box of something frozen your kid will literally never think to try eating -- so avoid the pizza rolls.

Thanks for the advice, I don't think I'll freeze it since it gets used preeeeety frequently, but it seems a good idea to at least chill it.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

doctorfrog posted:

Why would you need to preserve it? 1000 mg is one dose!

that g ova there
Mar 1, 2023

by Hand Knit
Well kids love sugar and are curious; keep it far from where a child can reach your stash. Life happens in a flash and you never know what might happen. To protect your child is your #1 task as a parent.

Update with THC lozenges: great to coat your throat with after it's sore from so much weed

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

that g ova there posted:

Well kids love sugar and are curious; keep it far from where a child can reach your stash. Life happens in a flash and you never know what might happen. To protect your child is your #1 task as a parent.

Update with THC lozenges: great to coat your throat with after it's sore from so much weed

I got a pamphlet about protecting your kids from weed and edibles. They shouldn't be stealing your poo poo in the first place imo

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

my dad always had a stash of ultra dark chocolate when i was growing up and i knew better than to touch that stuff after the first time because it was drilled into my head that my dad's weird adult chocolate wasn't sweet.

if you dont want your kids in your edibles get some refined, adult taste so that they wont want to.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

The...the weed is...in me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I just absolutely crushed a few hippie boomers souls by telling them about how the idea of "weed culture" in the hippie movement was intentionally stoked by Nixon as a political weapon to delegitimize the anti-war left and pointing out how they'd spent their lives doing exactly what "the man" wanted them to do

Then I walked away and got high as hell :2bong: