Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
revolutionary french style phil

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Comment étais-je censé savoir que je perdrais la bataille de Waterloo ?

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

finally... a man of culture reviewing movies

----------------

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

hon hon, classique Philippe

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

redlettermedia, youre done

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
lmfao, a review to a random movie that came out like 2 years ago. Finger on the pulse as always Phil.

----------------

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

https://www.pigpiggo.net/?keyword=the%20problem%20is&title=&startDate=&endDate=&start=0&tab=search

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
phil picking up the bloody id of the cop in re4 and saying he was a national police officer which is different than a regular police officer

----------------

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Hello thread for me to read every post of and then say lol

Thank you all for your contributions

:ghost: Happy halloween :ghost:

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The big interview with the Side Scrollers podcast a few weeks back didn’t get talked about here but it’s a must-watch, it’s like 5 hours long but you can just skip around at random and listen for a few minutes and hear something gold:

https://www.youtube.com/live/yQw-IxvvE6c?feature=share

The biggest reveal was that the bank leaks weren’t his, just someone who lives and shops in the same area, and made purchases in the same place on the same day as purchases he mentioned making on his stream, and it’s just a coincidence that there were also hundreds of iTunes purchases for the exact amount of WWE Champions microtransactions on the days that WWE Champions had big events. And the WWE Champions account in his name with 10s of thousands of dollars spent on it was a detractor who spent all that money to make him look bad. Oh yeah and when he said that he had his identity stolen when the bank leaks came out he was actually talking about something totally unrelated. And he called the police about it but they weren’t interested because they only investigate human trafficking. And when the hosts didn’t believe that it means that they were undercover detractors from the start

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i believe phil

----------------

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i believe phil

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I realised, I've never heard Phil talk to other people.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

The big interview with the Side Scrollers podcast a few weeks back didn’t get talked about here but it’s a must-watch, it’s like 5 hours long but you can just skip around at random and listen for a few minutes and hear something gold:

The biggest reveal was that the bank leaks weren’t his, just someone who lives and shops in the same area, and made purchases in the same place on the same day as purchases he mentioned making on his stream, and it’s just a coincidence that there were also hundreds of iTunes purchases for the exact amount of WWE Champions microtransactions on the days that WWE Champions had big events. And the WWE Champions account in his name with 10s of thousands of dollars spent on it was a detractor who spent all that money to make him look bad. Oh yeah and when he said that he had his identity stolen when the bank leaks came out he was actually talking about something totally unrelated. And he called the police about it but they weren’t interested because they only investigate human trafficking. And when the hosts didn’t believe that it means that they were undercover detractors from the start

the detractors make this podcast with the sole intention of making phil look bad and he caught them out

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i believe phil

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

the hosts just sighing and face palming constantly trying to get a straight answer from him ruled. however Phil has proven that they are scumbags now in various ways and they have done bad things in the past as well and he doesn't encourage anyone to look into it but if you want to it's all out there *snort*

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

the lengths trolls haters + detradctors will go to makes me loving sick.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

I got the tude now posted:

the lengths trolls haters + detradctors will go to makes me loving sick.
This.

----------------

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HycOWFERaYs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the beiggist reveal is that there are lower forms of human life than dsp. which is impresive because he's an italian.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

the beiggist reveal is that there are lower forms of human life than dsp. which is impresive because he's an italian.

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol ty. also everyone imagine the video [possibly unlisted idr its in this thread somewhere] with phil saying ah ah ah this sucks i'm being shot in the back dubbed over the end of brian de palmas hit film scarface

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol ty. also everyone imagine the video [possibly unlisted idr its in this thread somewhere] with phil saying ah ah ah this sucks i'm being shot in the back dubbed over the end of brian de palmas hit film scarface

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pussy-style town waiting to get hosed

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

also everyone imagine the video [possibly unlisted idr its in this thread somewhere] with phil saying ah ah ah this sucks i'm being shot in the back dubbed over the end of brian de palmas hit film scarface
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf2w9OCdp4A

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

cuz i slammed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009