Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Metis of the Hallway posted:

is it too late for me to ask what lfg means

Yes. But I'll tell you anyway. Let's loving Go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cousin Foomin
Feb 21, 2018

Namtab posted:

love fighting games

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

is it too late for me to ask what lfg means

looking for group

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Leadthumb fucks goats

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

TheSwizzler posted:

Leadthumb fucks goats

Something tells me he’s saving his coins now lol

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

Writing these all down in my dictionary of imp phrases. Just trying to fit in. Thanks.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Plebian Parasite posted:

looking for group

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
thats what i always read it as.

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I don't know when LFG changed from Looking for Group to LETS loving GO ( :letsgo: ) but I definitely felt out of touch when it happened.

French Accent
Feb 3, 2012

That Little Demon posted:

And also, thank you all for making IZWF number one WWF twitch stream every night we are on!

this is honestly the sickest part of it all. imagining twitch noobs getting invested in this without knowing where it originates is gonna be a sight to see

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

LFG for the p-mack raid boss

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

rox
Sep 7, 2016

lets loving group!!!!!!!

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

French Accent posted:

this is honestly the sickest part of it all. imagining twitch noobs getting invested in this without knowing where it originates is gonna be a sight to see

Some have and now have subs lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

dromal phrenia posted:

I don't know when LFG changed from Looking for Group to LETS loving GO ( :letsgo: ) but I definitely felt out of touch when it happened.

Same here as a big MMO player but now it’s just contextual

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

haha what posted:

lets loving group!!!!!!!

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

TheSwizzler posted:

Leadthumb fucks goats

It's true, my wife is goated.

Also I guess that counts you out lol stupid rear end in a top hat

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I'm not going to say you are 100% sure to die, but the DM requestor asked for you to fight the Special Guest in EXP and well... this guy is certainly a lurker killer

haha, that sounds legit fun and cool. let's loving gooooooo

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i assume the death match is on the next EXP?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Mekchu posted:

Yeah. I just realised I should make a medal or something if you win, who knows with this game.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Mekchu posted:

Yep. Main events in EXP

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cool cool. won't be able to watch it live but definitely watching it immediately as soon as i get home.

Leadthumb posted:

Yeah. I just realised I should make a medal or something if you win, who knows with this game.

if you could make it a piece of pizza that'd be rad.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
A lurker surviving a death match deserves some sort of indicator in their sig for sure lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

A lurker surviving a death match deserves some sort of indicator in their sig for sure lol

something like my sig medal maybe. though mine came from fyad noob contest

replace "I survived" with "wheres the horse"

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
what a night

A Statement From The Defeated

https://voca.ro/17SeSqorSzyE

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Chuck Buried Treasure, we've heard you. You griped over and over that the Brides of Impo didn't really beat QSS, that the ref was paid off, that it was a handicap match so it doesn't count, etc. Enough.

The Brides are challenging you to a tag-team cage match. You can pick your partner.

But when we win, you better purchase Discord Nitro, because we're adding you to the freaking polycule.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Uh oh... good luck, Chuck! This'll be a nail-biting match. Who's left in the womens' league, to oppose the Brides? Prag, FOOM and myco, but anyone else? Is Dr Cool AIDS still among the do-gooders? I don't recall

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

If prag gets enlisted into the tag team and ends up as a bride of impo how the gently caress are we ever going to stop them

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

If prag gets enlisted into the tag team and ends up as a bride of impo how the gently caress are we ever going to stop them

The stakes have never been higher!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

Uh oh... good luck, Chuck! This'll be a nail-biting match. Who's left in the womens' league, to oppose the Brides? Prag, FOOM and myco, but anyone else? Is Dr Cool AIDS still among the do-gooders? I don't recall

I helped kill the lump at impmas and I'd do it again!!!! I lose a lot but I fight for justice. #jobbers4justice

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

the Brides are still working on building their strength to become powerful enough to challenge Prag, Myco, Foomin, Neo-Tokyo, Arc, and so on.

Don't worry, we have all eternity to train...

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Chuck Buried Treasure, we've heard you. You griped over and over that the Brides of Impo didn't really beat QSS, that the ref was paid off, that it was a handicap match so it doesn't count, etc. Enough.

The Brides are challenging you to a tag-team cage match. You can pick your partner.

But when we win, you better purchase Discord Nitro, because we're adding you to the freaking polycule.

Hootin' & hollerin'

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

I helped kill the lump at impmas and I'd do it again!!!! I lose a lot but I fight for justice. #jobbers4justice

:hai: We need your medical (and punk music) expertise now more than ever, so I'm glad to hear you're among our number.
Good luck, Chuck. And don't be afraid to do whatever is necessary to beat these foul servants of the slime lord! I'll try and make sure there's a sledge for you, under the ring ;)

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Major Isoor posted:

:hai: We need your medical (and punk music) expertise now more than ever, so I'm glad to hear you're among our number.
Good luck, Chuck. And don't be afraid to do whatever is necessary to beat these foul servants of the slime lord! I'll try and make sure there's a sledge for you, under the ring ;)

💅💅💅

The only cheating here is against Lord Impo.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Smirking_Serpent posted:

💅💅💅

The only cheating here is against Lord Impo.

The only thing that matters in war... is who wins. :colbert: And I'm here to make sure that the good guys receive the support they need, to do just that!

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

That’s what a heel would say

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Namtab posted:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Namtab posted:

Pfft, that's easy for a civilian like you to say, from the comfort of their own home. War ain't quite so black and white in the real world, buddy!
And of all the people hostile to the Zone, Impo fights the dirtiest. And if the forces of good wish to stand a chance of surviving against a foe like that, they need to get down in the mud, themselves

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Major Isoor posted:

Pfft, that's easy for a civilian like you to say, from the comfort of their own home. War ain't quite so black and white in the real world, buddy!
And of all the people hostile to the Zone, Impo fights the dirtiest. And if the forces of good wish to stand a chance of surviving against a foe like that, they need to get down in the mud, themselves

That’s right

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Major Isoor posted:

Preach it Major.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

That’s absolutely right Major. And I humbly ask Cousin Foomin to join me in the ring to send Impo back to Hell.