Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

confusing the ainu people with the inuit in the middle of my rant about nintendo and pokemon being racist

lmfao who was that, I swear this came up last thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i think it was the same person that dug up an old post from 2004 about doom 3 to own someone in imp zone which means it was probably a worms butthole guy rereg

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

confusing the ainu people with the inuit in the middle of my rant about nintendo and pokemon being racist

Screaming Internally At This But Also lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Luridak also made some lovely comment about putting people in camps and when called out claimed that as an enlightened Canadian they never did bigotry so he had no idea how it could be considered a bad thing.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Turdiak

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Here's a comic about Something Awful: https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/1643985707550273538

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Psycho Landlord posted:

lmfao who was that, I swear this came up last thread

I think it was TheNamedSaviour, he had some kind of raccoon avatar and literally every single one of his posts was just aggro to the extreme and he said poo poo like that all the time

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

TheNamedSavior posted:

And that it's pro-japanese empire propaganda that pretend the Inuit never existed.

Gods, I hope Sonic Frontiers isn't poo poo. Why is it impossible for Sonic Team to make a good loving game? Do they have the Midas Curse but for poo poo or something? (edit: real original, a poo poo joke. blurg.)

He edited it to say Ainu after immediately getting called out for it, you can see the follow posters quoting him and mocking him for it.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i think it was the same person that dug up an old post from 2004 about doom 3 to own someone in imp zone which means it was probably a worms butthole guy rereg

nah that guy was their own thing and he was my favorite poster because literally every post he made was a meltdown

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Feels Villeneuve posted:

nah that guy was their own thing and he was my favorite poster because literally every post he made was a meltdown

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4004457&pagenumber=6&perpage=40#post524199352

anyone wanting to see this guy in action should check out this one single page

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

pentyne posted:

He edited it to say Ainu after immediately getting called out for it, you can see the follow posters quoting him and mocking him for it.

lmao

Tunzie
Aug 9, 2008

I seriously thought this was a link to just one user’s posts for like half the page, good lord.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

he ruled. rescind his perma so he can come back and keep melting down

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Thank you for sharing this. I will not be reading it.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Ainu that guy was a dipshit

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Leal posted:

Screaming Internally At This But Also lol

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Thank you for sharing this. I will not be reading it.

tl;dr the fake username "rear end Focused Cenobite" made me laugh.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Nuns with Guns posted:

We have such shites to show you

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

What, you want them to quote multiple posts in a single post? That violates the laws of physics, posts can only be transformed, not created or destroyed..

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Nuns with Guns posted:

OK I'll give you that one.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

We have such shites to show you

The Hellbound Shart

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!
The rear end. You opened it, and we came.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Doublestep posted:

The rear end. You opened it, and we came.

Dont rear end open inside

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Jesus pooped.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

The Lament Constipation

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

ulvir posted:

if a game has a difficulty setting I will always choose the easiest one, and ill always crank the brightness as high as I can without the screen becoming solid white. gently caress your “ambiance” and “until pattern is barely visible”, I want to be able to see poo poo and I play to unwind and have some fun, not for a badge of pride or to prove my worth, I don’t have time for that

setup your tv/monitor ptoprely noob

Abhorrence
Feb 5, 2010

A love that crushes like a mace.

Took me a bit to realize the thread wasn't set to display only his posts.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

At first I thought TheNamedSavior was also the person who screamed that capcom had hosed over fans for daring to make World and also had the weird meltdown about the webcomic characters they had convinced themselves were gay not actually being gay

But no those are two different people and this is just some sort of genre of human that we are seeing, rather than incidental mobile catastrophes

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Abhorrence posted:

Took me a bit to realize the thread wasn't set to display only his posts.

I originally saw the rap sheet entry said '17 posts about Starfield in 37 minutes' and figured that had to be some kind of hyperbole but lol nope

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Psycho Landlord posted:

At first I thought TheNamedSavior was also the person who screamed that capcom had hosed over fans for daring to make World and also had the weird meltdown about the webcomic characters they had convinced themselves were gay not actually being gay

But no those are two different people and this is just some sort of genre of human that we are seeing, rather than incidental mobile catastrophes

Who was that guy who complained to one of the devs about New Vegas? He was angry because he installed a mod that meant he had to walk through a swarm of cazadores -from the beginning of the game- to get to the new safehouse or something.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

lol rip

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
loling at the escalation on their rap sheet

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Valko posted:

Who was that guy who complained to one of the devs about New Vegas? He was angry because he installed a mod that meant he had to walk through a swarm of cazadores -from the beginning of the game- to get to the new safehouse or something.

I think that was Mister Bibs, of legend and lore? IIRC the issue was that the mod had placed that safehouse behind the pre-existing spawn, and that was the original game devs' fault because it's wrong to make an "open-world" game where some paths are dangerous? I guess??

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
misterbibs who was modding the game to add an house to where the deathclaws lived could have also simply modded the game to remove the deathclaws or used console commands to kill them

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
Mrbibs was wild in the wow lore threads. Amazing thought structure

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
when one asks “who said this really dumb videogame thing” there’s a one in four chance it was either misterbibs or chibisoma

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

misterbibs who was modding the game to add an house to where the deathclaws lived could have also simply modded the game to remove the deathclaws or used console commands to kill them

And he told the lead designer of the game it was his fault for poorly designing the starting area of New Vegas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
level scaling was made for people like misterbibs