Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

holtemon posted:

America still sucks

Ugh

Red Baron posted:

evergreen post

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

cynthia bunchofnumbers is going to get their wish

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004

Uncle Wemus posted:

What was the last good thing she did

when she cried on the house floor while voting “present” on the iron dome funding bill

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
I'm so sorry to hear about Jimbee, we lost this one's brother a couple months ago. He got a big hug just now.

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
its jan 6th all over again

:cop: :qq:

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
RIP Jimbee. gently caress this poo poo country and world.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
what happens if you use your 1 call from jail to call 911

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
I may have to leave my cspam posting compound alone in the woods that Ive been cultivating for the end of days. I don’t strictly have to but work is really sweetening a deal. currently in the northern washington woods where I don’t have to see a soul for months if I don’t want to and being asked to relocate to the “upper midwest”

I lived in Chicago for two years once but other than that, know gently caress all about the region.

I was told I could be anywhere in/around the like, Madison / Indianapolis / Cleveland / Traverse City enclosed trapezoid thing. rural, city, they don’t care.

where are the best places around that flat wet thing…or is it all poo poo and I should say no and just stick with not double pay?

e: asked about Minneapolis or Nashville they said “too far”

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

a helpful bear posted:

what makes it artisanal

the refined taste

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Lake Michigan dunes.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Basic Poster posted:

I may have to leave my cspam posting compound alone in the woods that Ive been cultivating for the end of days. I don’t strictly have to but work is really sweetening a deal. currently in the northern washington woods where I don’t have to see a soul for months if I don’t want to and being asked to relocate to the “upper midwest”

I lived in Chicago for two years once but other than that, know gently caress all about the region.

I was told I could be anywhere in/around the like, Madison / Indianapolis / Cleveland / Traverse City enclosed trapezoid thing. rural, city, they don’t care.

where are the best places around that flat wet thing…or is it all poo poo and I should say no and just stick with not double pay?

milwaukee and become a different thread dome guy https://county.milwaukee.gov/EN/Parks/Explore/The-Domes

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Basic Poster posted:

you are trading 100% wfh for "will have to come in an increasing amount and cannot say no since you now live in the area"

Seems like a trap, goon

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

yeah how sweet is that pot

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I would not choose to double my pay if it meant having to work in an office again, for any length of time, period

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

lol the speaker said this was worst than J6.

one, no one got their balls tazed here so put that in your little book.

Koirhor posted:

I loving warned you about TN bro, lmao

it
keeps
happening
//continues to topple down stairs only i'm holding a tub of Nashville hot chicken and not literature//

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Basic Poster posted:

Traverse City region can be sort of rural, you better loving love snow though. Lots and lots of tourists depending on where you go in the summer.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I'm imagining Basic Poster living in nick cage's remote woodland shack in Pig and asking this and I'm just thinking gently caress off idiot

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Spaced God posted:

i love you jimbee

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
hang on to your freedom Basic Poster

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
to the tune of the bee gees

Consummate Professional posted:

how sweet is that pot

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

stack overflow

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum
I welcome you back into my spirit, ttum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVHjwAwZdNk

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Congratulations, you're on an FBI hacker watchlist now

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

hell yeah I hope I get to hang out with angelina jolie

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

ex post facho posted:

I would not choose to double my pay if it meant having to work in an office again, for any length of time, period

Oy I took a 15% pay cut to be able to go into an office again and it's been worth it.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

beautiful

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
I don't understand

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

ex post facho posted:

I don't understand

you don’t need to understand

you only need to remember sailor

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

kaleedity posted:

who do i call to complain that too many years happened this week

It's been a lovely one

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ex post facho posted:

i probably would

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

you were not put on this earth to “get it” mr facho

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
every second I'm not pooping my employer is extracting the surplus value of my labor

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Good Citizen posted:

I now remember two things, sailor and jimbee

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
I love people 😬

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i love computer toucher overtime

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
ah. rip

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

AxGrap posted:

Oy I took a 15% pay cut to be able to go into an office again and it's been worth it.

i got a new job with a 15% increase to be ~3 hours from the closest office and 100% wfh, it's been worth it after my previous place wanted me to come in 3 days a week

they had free breakfast and lunch and snacks, but it wasn't worth it, most of the other people were remote so everyone that was in the office was on zoom calls all day and it was annoying as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006