Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

petit choux posted:

It really sounds like a lot of my fellow goons are seriously into cooking, I wish I had it together enough to always have cilantro and green onions on hand LOL. If I only stopped posting and playing syntths I could spend more time in the kitchen I guess.

You and me both bud. I love cooking fresh at home but drat the prep is just so tedious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

pfc tainted again

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

New sig

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

lmao get his rear end

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

a.lo posted:

And now you’re the old man.

Time to start thinking about some nip and tuck on the discreet

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
I like to make waffles. Just throw all sorts of pantry stuff in there. Oats? Yeah. Flax seeds? Get the gently caress in here. Why'd we buy these chia seeds? Pour pour pour. Cinnamon! Apple sauce! Wafflemania!!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

It's frustrating how nice Amtrak trains and traveling by them could be

But it's not

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

holtemon posted:

You and me both bud. I love cooking fresh at home but drat the prep is just so tedious

that’s why I do it all on one day.

my only problem is that makes me wish I had a chest freezer or that my fridge was like 50/50 freezer/cold box and not 25/75.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Love how we're so dependent on cars that Amtrak made a custom train to fit them in there for a vacation lol

We have some friends in DC and Baltimore that don't have cars because of all the public transportation and walking options and lemme tell ya I'm jealous as hell

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Making bagels is not terribly hard either

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

But it's not

been watching lots of travel by train videos lately from Amtrack to Europe to Russia to just a dude who straight up hobo train hops.

even the last guy has it better than amtrack. Europe and Asia absolutely slam it of course too.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Now those bagels, I would eat

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

MLK Ultra posted:

hey before i zone out you were 100% correct on the thca thing.
no idea how i missed the memo on that.

fuckin' zooted suited riot over here.

Yeah, it's loving wild that you can order pure thca diamonds to your door with a credit card now

Enjoy it while it lasts because it's all based around some very creative interpretations of the farm bill and this house of cards is gonna fall over eventually

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

holtemon posted:

Love how we're so dependent on cars that Amtrak made a custom train to fit them in there for a vacation lol

We have some friends in DC and Baltimore that don't have cars because of all the public transportation and walking options and lemme tell ya I'm jealous as hell

lmao “made a custom car”

buddy trains already had those cars they just slapped a coat of paint on it. that thing is probably older than every goon here.

PlushCow
Oct 19, 2005

The cow eats the grass

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

petit choux posted:

It really sounds like a lot of my fellow goons are seriously into cooking, I wish I had it together enough to always have cilantro and green onions on hand LOL. If I only stopped posting and playing syntths I could spend more time in the kitchen I guess.

Green onions stay fresh in water like indefinitely so they are easy to keep on hand. I try to keep the pantry stocked well so I only need fresh herbs and greens during the week.

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Red Baron posted:

lmao “made a custom car”

buddy trains already had those cars they just slapped a coat of paint on it. that thing is probably older than every goon here.

Well hell lol

Learn something every day here

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

kaleedity posted:

there was a local shop here called gringo's which, i mean, it was a few white guys cooking tex mex and their stuff was mostly just ok. They had really fuckin killer salsa verde though, not sure if it's how they prepped or sourced it.

Name probably was a bad idea and they went out of business

we have a Gringo's Locos here in orlando that has been in business for years and they have some burritos with sexual innuendo names like Dirty Sanchez and Mouth Hugger

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

holtemon posted:

this is basically anime

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the good ol usa!

how i hate it!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

It costs $520 to put your car on the auto train which is about the cost of an economy car rental for a week. Actually not as bad a deal as i thought but it only runs from the dc suburbs to orlando and amtrak is a poo poo show even in the northeast corridor so I have low expectations for its performance running through the entire confederacy.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

External Organs posted:

I like to make waffles. Just throw all sorts of pantry stuff in there. Oats? Yeah. Flax seeds? Get the gently caress in here. Why'd we buy these chia seeds? Pour pour pour. Cinnamon! Apple sauce! Wafflemania!!

Used to do those a lot. At one point I had a thing for buckwheat, too.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

spuds Mackenzie was a far better party animal than the Cheetos leopard

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

goth smoking cloves posted:

Yeah, it's loving wild that you can order pure thca diamonds to your door with a credit card now

Enjoy it while it lasts because it's all based around some very creative interpretations of the farm bill and this house of cards is gonna fall over eventually

hmmmmmm

I should buy some of these, but what do I do with them? do I eat them? smoke them? what?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

AxGrap posted:

Making bagels is not terribly hard either

no ring

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
good friday my rear end, i gotta work!

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Hatebag posted:

It costs $520 to put your car on the auto train which is about the cost of an economy car rental for a week. Actually not as bad a deal as i thought but it only runs from the dc suburbs to orlando and amtrak is a poo poo show even in the northeast corridor so I have low expectations for its performance running through the entire confederacy.

thing is if im going from dc to orlando then having my own car would be good because theres no other way to get around

if my destination is dc then i'm def leaving my car at home and taking the metro baby love da metro!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

holtemon posted:

Well hell lol

Learn something every day here

it’s wild how much of freight by train is cars. it’s a huge percentage of what we move by rail.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

WarMECH posted:

we have a Gringo's Locos here in orlando that has been in business for years and they have some burritos with sexual innuendo names like Dirty Sanchez and Mouth Hugger

i blame the name just for copium that the best item they had was too hot for 99% of patrons down here in sc. I want some goddamn salsa verde

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Idea: a white american retires to the Canary islands and begins referring to themselves as an African

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

But it's not

i need to get from Vermont to Pittsburgh in June and thought i'd be able to take a train and quickly found out "lol, nope"

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

anybody say Goon Friday yet?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Joementum posted:

i need to get from Vermont to Pittsburgh in June and thought i'd be able to take a train and quickly found out "lol, nope"

It's somehow more often cheaper to fly out of DC than to take a train somewhere

How did we gently caress things up so badly

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

AxGrap posted:

Green onions stay fresh in water like indefinitely so they are easy to keep on hand. I try to keep the pantry stocked well so I only need fresh herbs and greens during the week.

Oh you put them in a glass or something in the fridge? I used to do that with some herbs, it didn't occur to do that with g onions though, for sure!

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

businesses decided that the railways were for freight and gently caress passenger trains

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Red Baron posted:

hmmmmmm

I should buy some of these, but what do I do with them? do I eat them? smoke them? what?

you get them hot then you breathe in and watch columbo

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
trains are so last century cant wait until elons hyper loop is built

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Trains don't exploit passengers enough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU