Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Padams
Jun 30, 2000

I Have the Power

to turn your property's lights off
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/05/technology/cash-app-founder-stabbed-san-francisco.html oh no! a tech bro got stabbed! tragedy!

Driftingmouse
May 26, 2021

by Fritz the Horse
https://mobile.twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1644089253264064514

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

sounds bad

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

no new cases if we stop testing for this!!

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I'm sure a generation of traumatized children watching their society and planet collapse around them will be more than content with the status quo and certainly won't be wildly radicalized in all sorts of directions

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
suckn the dilz of donul trunp

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

we need better civics education in this country because the state house is only a few miles north, in denver

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Spaced God posted:

I'm sure a generation of traumatized children watching their society and planet collapse around them will be more than content with the status quo and certainly won't be wildly radicalized in all sorts of directions

They are gonna VOTE

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
lol
https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/status/1644376274515664896?s=20

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/JohnGHendy/status/1644341914282479618

quote:

Whenever I was in a bad mood as a child, my parents would toss me into the sea.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Daily reminder that Laura Loomer is younger than everyone here except ol sakkman.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

great now pfc's gonna be bustin' all campaign

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I’m sure everyone will treat this calmly and rationally

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

wildcard!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

Jonathan Wohl, a construction worker, was arrested last September as he was recording himself staging a one-man protest against his union in the lobby of its New York City offices. When police were called, they confiscated his phone but didn't realize it was still recording.

As Wohl was in a holding cell in the Midtown South precinct, his phone picked up the conversations of dozens of cops who did not know they were being recorded.

The recording, according to Gothamist, "offers a rare window into the daily work of a police officer behind closed doors – and the ways that a number of recent criminal justice reforms have changed the way officers process arrests and collect overtime."

Wohl’s arresting officer, Shaun Enright told a coworker, “Bail reform sucks. But it's also one of the best things that's ever happened, too,” apparently suggesting that the new law has boosted his paycheck thanks to the additional paperwork.

Around three hours after Wohl was first placed in a cell, an unidentified officer can be heard asking Enright if he plans to “run some time.”

“Are you going to milk it a bit?” the officer continued. “Or is it quick?”
“I’m going to make my money,” Enright replied. “I’m going to make it work.”

Officers collect additional overtime while processing arrests.

Speaking to Gothamist, former NYPD crime analyst Christopher Herrmann said that "it doesn’t take eight hours to fill out a [desk appearance ticket]."

"But if I need some overtime, I’m going to make sure it takes a little longer than it should take. Sometimes mama needs a new pair of shoes," he said.

At another point in the recording, an unidentified officer can heard referring to a woman he recently arrested as a “liberal c**t.”

“Maybe that 18 hours that you spend on that f*****g cage in the back will change your mind about life a little bit,” an unidentified officer said.

Fund the police

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

thank god

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

I probably spend too much time thinking about this. It's weird what happened to Matt Taibbi. It seems too easy to think that he felt rejected by the msnbc crowd over Russiagate poo poo and found a home in a media environment funded by oligarchs that seems to exist solely to own the libs. And it's weird to see people fall for it. It's dangerous! I'm not very smart or media savvy so it makes me feel like I'm in the wrong here.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

oh HELL yes

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

OK Loomer

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

hmm seems like when u refuse to do anything about preventing gun violence in schools kids die more from it

facinating

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Honestly, work.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

meanwhile, in my home state:

https://twitter.com/tamisawyer/status/1644365312014336002

gently caress the Democrats

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lol did the nyt choose a photo of her before she got all sliced up and had her face potatofied?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lol krasserstein

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
This is going to end with Loomer handcuffing herself to the doors of Truth Social after Trump’s sudden but inevitable betrayal

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007
lol

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I can't believe the vaccines did this, trump do not let fauci get away with it!!! SOROS!!!!!!!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Please stop shooting up schools!!!

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Is she going to make her face bronze now?

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
OPENING DAY BABY

https://twitter.com/KYWNewsradio/status/1644382383465017346

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Reviewer_No_2/status/1644080088080609280?s=20

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/ghostforeskin/status/1644058389733953547?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Is body dysmorphia funny when it happens to a complete piece of garbage? Some say yes, others aren't so sure

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

lmao did twitter break again

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

lol

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

meatball ron and trump picking out nazis like theyre softball captains dividing into teams