Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

it's like when someone bumps into something like a desk or a chair and you make the stupid joke of "boy that came out of nowhere didnt it?!?"

https://i.imgur.com/PCDOsMO.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

tacodaemon posted:

it kills me that transphobes know so little about trans people that some of them are suggesting the only reason a trans woman would wear a sports bra while doing athletic stuff is for sex fetish reasons

they have us so mixed up with drag queens that they think we're all wearing falsies and wigs all the time and then they use this "knowledge" of us to try to pass laws and restrictions on us

lol pro sports players literally wear bras that have bio information devices in them

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

a.lo posted:

Happy Easter. He Has Risen.

isnt he just hanging out today?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1644403101628002305

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

no

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/upblissed/status/1644382081378549760?s=46&t=z3uF6wUvSqPNGhOasO9PNQ

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Buddykins posted:

this loving poo poo is bonkers. it was loving 80 degrees a few days ago!

Right! 80s on Wednesday and now it's 60s and raining

Get it together, weather

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

still no legal weed in texas...hosed up

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Life magazine March 1909

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

still no legal weed in texas...hosed up

It would get legalized if they renamed it "Texas Weed".

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Jeet's good again today

https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1644359879702790144https://twitter.com/HeerJeet/status/1644365681075404801

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

a.lo posted:

faced with these culinary sins he'd crawl back into the cave and pull the rock shut behind him

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

tacodaemon posted:

Life magazine March 1909

Devil's got that tight shaved twink rear end

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

a.lo posted:

free cumshitter

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

free cumshitter

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Salt Fish posted:

It would get legalized if they renamed it "Texas Weed".

lol we do seem to love being reminded constantly by our products and venues that we are in texas, for some reason. like we're gonna forget

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

a long time ago i worked hourly for a company, but needed massive overtime as a lot of the duties fell after hours or on weekends, but i still needed to be at the office 9-5. it was a "small business" sorta thing that had existed for ~40 years, the founder was just a rich idiot whose ideas and product were no longer relevant, but inertia was keeping them alive

anyway my boss was what we would now consider a "grindset" sorta person. i did some math one night and then the next day said "hey why not just make me am exempt salaried employee at a wage based on my yearly pay including overtime hours." I said it would be a good way to better forecast budgets. to my amazement, she agreed

i immediately started coming and going whenever, and skimping on hours whenever possible. having a smartphone back then was a major asset, so i could make it look like i was working by answering one or two emails when i wasn't there

the HR director walked by to our offices the day after my boss had put through my new salary to literally ask, out loud in front of everyone, "are you sure about this?" lmao. Hope you're still fuckin the front desk secretary, Robert, you knew what i was doing

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

I need a gaming headset for my xbox

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

BoothBaberGinsburg posted:

lol we do seem to love being reminded constantly by our products and venues that we are in texas, for some reason. like we're gonna forget

Perhaps object permanence is something all texans struggle with

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Don't talk poo poo about the weather it's like the second nice day of the year

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Buddykins posted:

everything is stupid and dumb

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/JFrankensteiner/status/1644130177897709569?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9VM-y5o7TI

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Weird translations are still so funny to me. This is on my jackfruit chips

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

that guy must be p old

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

My bird blood is ethically sourced.
In the last two days I've gottent to recommend both my least favorite movie Verotika, directed by Glen Danzig,which is so bad it's actually bad, and my fav movie Mad God by Phil tippet and his students, and now I demand to know those peoples judgment on them

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Hatebag posted:

Perhaps object permanence is something all texans struggle with

it's true, here in oregon you might see me clapping my hands with delight when the budtender magically pulls a joint from behind my ear

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

tacodaemon posted:

Life magazine March 1909

RRRRR TING A LING

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Buddykins posted:

it's like when someone bumps into something like a desk or a chair and you make the stupid joke of "boy that came out of nowhere didnt it?!?"

I don't think I've ever heard something say that. If they did I'd think they were an idiot.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

bebop esq posted:

I don't think I've ever heard something say that. If they did I'd think they were an idiot.

I say it all the time

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Plinkey posted:

lol pro sports players literally wear bras that have bio information devices in them

so woke. they should just collapse on the field like real men

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

every time this thread has no new posts i have to pay attention to work. please do the needful

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Good Citizen posted:

we have so much overgrowth in California right now because of the unusual rainfall this year and this hot summer is gonna burn down the whole dang state

buckle up

Nah it'll be fine

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
If it was a snake it woulda bit ya!

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

Buddykins posted:

I say it all the time

wow this post came out of nowhere huh?? *nervously pulls on nonexistent collar*

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I can get away with it because i am cute

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

In the last two days I've gottent to recommend both my least favorite movie Verotika, directed by Glen Danzig,which is so bad it's actually bad, and my fav movie Mad God by Phil tippet and his students, and now I demand to know those peoples judgment on them

I haven't watched the danzig movie yet, I don't know when I will get around to it as I have quite the watch list to work through and it looks like something I need to watch when absolutely no one is home

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

bebop esq posted:

so woke. they should just collapse on the field like real men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okCCed5vavg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

:yaycat: