Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Plinkey posted:

Someone settle this debate for me, when you go upstairs, you use the one side of the stairs, but when you go down stairs, you use the other side of the stairs, like

and by sides i mean like if the stairs were cut in half

let me know

I wish I owned some stairs…

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

The Oracle told me that I would fall in love and that that man... the man that I loved would be TARPM

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
i understand plinkey and i can solve your problem with math if youd like but you are correct

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

dön

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Plinkey posted:

you dont undrestand

Do Pickle and Pepper always try to trip you on the fricking stairs like Charlie does? It's especially troublesome because he's black as coal and he does it when the lights are out too.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
this all hinges on if you always lead with a certain foot, if you are am omni leader you live crazy lands

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

petit choux posted:

Do Pickle and Pepper always try to trip you on the fricking stairs like Charlie does? It's especially troublesome because he's black as coal and he does it when the lights are out too.

how can plinkey answer this question without having been tripped by charlie

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

A Bakers Cousin posted:

this all hinges on if you always lead with a certain foot, if you are am omni leader you live crazy lands

When you're old being able to count the steps may be a difference between life with or without a broken hip. Orthodox houses in the US have an odd number of stairs.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Ah you know what, no... I use the right side both times.

Although if it's an escalator I walk up the left. That's the etiquette down here

my thesis, is that poo poo like this gives people anxiety

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Charlie has been affected by the loss of his brother. He was incredibly energetic and playful for a few days but now he's been quiet and subdued for about 3 days. We are probably going to get him another black cat for company.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
going up and going down is now the same

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
The trick is to get wide enough to where you have to use the whole stairway and sides become meaningless lol

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Need this image at least once a page, maybe 2 or 3 times. Still leaves plenty of space for posting about other stuff

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Vim Fuego posted:

Need this image at least once a page, maybe 2 or 3 times. Still leaves plenty of space for posting about other stuff

Yeah he looks like those eyes were painted on.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

dönner je tobp

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

This is a cat I could hang with.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"

Plinkey posted:

My thesis is those stairs are thousands of times safer than the driest ramp. One wrong move on a ramp and it's all over, you're rolling maybe hundreds of feet into the parking lot.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Plinkey posted:

Someone settle this debate for me, when you go upstairs, you use the one side of the stairs, but when you go down stairs, you use the other side of the stairs, like

and by sides i mean like if the stairs were cut in half

let me know

:goofy:

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Vim Fuego posted:

i agree i need it in front of my face often and regularly

petit choux posted:

Yeah he looks like those eyes were painted on.

its like i can barely believe anything im seeing here, like its the best ai rendered photo ever made

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

petit choux posted:

Charlie has been affected by the loss of his brother. He was incredibly energetic and playful for a few days but now he's been quiet and subdued for about 3 days. We are probably going to get him another black cat for company.

for a second there I thought you were spoiling the Mario movie

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
One of my favorite Vince stories lol

quote:

Paul Heyman once asked him why he doesn't let his beard grow out. In reply, Vince said, “I can't let it win”. Jim Cornette also confirmed McMahon carries an electric razor with him in the briefcase and he continues shaving, all the time

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

tenderjerk posted:

i agree i need it in front of my face often and regularly

its like i can barely believe anything im seeing here, like its the best ai rendered photo ever made

I thought my comparison to Vincent D'Onofrio as a bug in a skin suit was on point

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

A Bakers Cousin posted:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

My thesis is those stairs are thousands of times safer than the driest ramp. One wrong move on a ramp and it's all over, you're rolling maybe hundreds of feet into the parking lot.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1272000237809414149

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Plinkey posted:

drat beat

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

petit choux posted:

My one cat gained like 2-3lbs when our other cat died. He just slept and ate.
We got him a new friend and now he's nearly back down to his prior weight and he's much happier.

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Look the man didn't want to fall on his rear end which he doesn't talk about

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

ramp saga one of the underrated arcs imo

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden
Momentum!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

lmao he was the president

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

My one cat gained like 2-3lbs when our other cat died. He just slept and ate.
We got him a new friend and now he's nearly back down to his prior weight and he's much happier.

Yeah he's been begging me to take him to the basement for maybe weeks, and now he hardly wants to go. (I take him if I'm down there for a while sometimes)

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

holtemon posted:

Momentum!

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Vim Fuego posted:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Vim Fuego posted:

lol

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmao

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
the once and future

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

Good Citizen posted:

ramp saga one of the underrated arcs imo

he talked about this it regularly years later! it organically came up in alot of rallies, like it was constantly on his mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Vim Fuego posted: