Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

dont knock having abortions for fun until u try it man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Al! posted:

america is just cops beating up and caging people they don't like, selectively

A Bakers Cousin posted:

always has been

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
is it nite crew yet

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
I can't believe McCarthy's already shopping around for people to blame on the Debt Ceiling.

Daniel Dales Dick
Apr 8, 2020

”With the coldest winter ever recorded, with snow setting record levels up and down the coast, the Nobel committee should take the Nobel Prize back from Al Gore"
There must be absolutely no plan at all.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Ham Cheeks posted:

is it nite crew yet

I said NO!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Ham Cheeks posted:

is it nite crew yet

post your longitude and we can check for you

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Ham Cheeks posted:

is it nite crew yet

night crew started about 232098432908279843 hours ago

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

There must be absolutely no plan at all.

CHAOS is the plan and it always has been

and out of the ashes the new theocratic order will assume control of the parts of America deemed worthy

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy
it must be perpetual nite crew

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
lol remember when donald trump got arrested

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

the milk machine posted:

no

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

the milk machine posted:

who the gently caress is that

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

the milk machine posted:

i don't know who that is

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i only remember jimbee

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Al! posted:

i only remember jimbee

Ham Cheeks
Nov 18, 2012

Feeling hammy

Al! posted:

i only remember jimbee

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

the milk machine posted:

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

CODChimera posted:

also who is lizzo

she plays the flute

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Al! posted:

i only remember jimbee

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Al! posted:

i only remember jimbee

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

i like the demons, they should stay. hell i might vote for them

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Al! posted:

i only remember jimbee

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I can’t wait to see how stupid and hosed up these decisions from the federal bench are in five or six years. Once they get the low hanging fruit they’re going to have to really start issuing cruel and unusual decisions in order to get their rocks off

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

the milk machine posted:

he didnt get arrested?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/MNateShyamalan/status/1644445476110868480?s=20

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

I can't believe McCarthy's already shopping around for people to blame on the Debt Ceiling.

the plan is to breach the debt ceiling and then flail around helplessly, you know, to help them win in 2024 somehow

unasquare
Sep 29, 2021

emfive posted:

made some good naan tonight. Here's the secret (not really a secret):

1) make normal bread dough, and kneed it a bunch to make it chewy and good, all-purpose flour works fine but you can also use bread flour
2) let it puff as normal
3) chop it into pieces about 150 grams each, more or less, and let them rest for a while
4) roll each piece out to naan-shape and slap it into a hot, but not too hot, skillet, and cover it for like 3 or 4 minutes. Rolled they should be pretty thin but not super thin.
5) when it has big bubbles, flip it and go another 3 or 4 minutes covered
6) you can flip it again and let it go for a couple minutes more if you want
7) take it out and brush it with a lot of butter, preferably butter flavored with garlic and maybe shallot or whatever you want

it's ok if the big bubbles get toasted, that's pretty much the goal here.

Sorry in advance for being stupid, is this with yeast? I thought naan was unleavened but i don't know anything.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
it's the demons turn

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

the milk machine posted:

volokh and all those other ghouls can eat poo poo, this is the thing they helped build and they're either pretending they had no idea or they're genuine idiots, i don't care which because i can't post what i think about them on any reasonable internet place

the us court and legal system is basically like most corporate proprietary computer systems where it was serviceable for the time when it was created but has had so much poo poo ducktaped on and shoved random places to quickly update it without downtime that all it would take is a really hard kick for the whole thing to fall apart

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Ham Cheeks posted:

is it nite crew yet

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Al! posted:

i only remember jimbee

She's gonna return when you least expect it

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Al! posted:

i only remember jimbee

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

never seen a skeleton with pubes before

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

unasquare posted:

Sorry in advance for being stupid, is this with yeast? I thought naan was unleavened but i don't know anything.

well that's a good point, some south Asian recipes use baking powder (chemical leavening), some yeast, and some both. Personally I make yeast dough all the time so that's what I'd do, but it would probably come out fine if you made a chemically leavened dough. However, and this is speculation, the natural need to let yeast dough sit for a while and rise probably means that you end up with chewier dough and a better finished product.

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Spergin Morlock posted:

im not a fan of what compression algorithms on phones are doing these days. pictures look weird as gently caress now

Sending out a crack unit to determine the issues with your monitor.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

why does the skelly have a merkin

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

quote:

NPR spoke to a woman in Texas who found out at 20 weeks that her fetus had anencephaly—part of her brain and skull were missing—but was forced to carry to term because of the state’s abortion ban. Samantha Casiano tried to find abortion care in other states, but the time, travel and money required made it impossible: “So she braced herself for five more months carrying a pregnancy that would end in a funeral.”

Casiano started working remotely because she didn’t want to hear comments about her growing belly, and had a difficult time even going to her doctor’s office:

quote:

“I don't want to sound hateful, but I don't want to see all these pregnant women and I'm over here carrying a baby—I love my baby, but she should be at rest by now. I just keep thinking that over and over again—my baby should be at rest, I shouldn't have to put her through this.”
She says she tried to come to terms with the tragedy by looking into donating her daughter’s organs—but babies with anencephaly don’t qualify for organ donation. “So I was like, 'OK, I don't see a purpose in this,’” Casiano said. At 33 weeks, Casiano went into early, painful labor. They had to raise money for the funeral service—one funeral home quoted them $4,000. There are no public funds for infant funerals in Texas.

The response from Texas Alliance for Life? “Texas laws are working as designed,” Amy O'Donnell, director of communications, said. At least they’re being honest, I suppose. As more and more of these stories come out, anti-abortion activists and legislators have continually blamed doctors or claimed that their laws actually allow for the kind of care these women were denied. Now they’re just shrugging their shoulders and admitting that this was the point the entire time.

https://twitter.com/JessicaValenti/status/1644429445699100672
https://twitter.com/JessicaValenti/status/1644430735002959872

tacodaemon has issued a correction as of 01:24 on Apr 8, 2023

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

in European medieval tradition, card games are usually a metaphor for sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqomXQdc3e4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/hostiledesign/status/1644494942398558211